Excited to go to the College World Series I made a reservation at the Hilton on Cass Street through CCI Hotels. I drove down the road 1 mile found a room, for $159.00. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. It took several calls to their 800-468-3578 number to get a person (you must act like you want to make a new reservation). R2591421145, 3 night total $1388.51 with an addition $822.48 for Tax recovery Charges and Service Fee. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. The site said the charge would be $102 rate and that turned into a $160 charge. This is clearly exploitive, if not fraudulent. After entering all my credit card information and hitting 'Submit' the new total was around $150. it sounds like you were searching and clicking and clicked on an Advertisement (for Getaroom/CCI) and you didnt notice or realise or see their name or look at the Terms and Conditions so didnt realise you were booking with them. Coincidence? He offered a 10% one time reduction or an $8.00 refund which I took in lieu of paying $102.27 for nothing. If CCI knew this was coming I can see why they might not complete the reservation for you. "It is not included, unfortunately, " she said. When the charge showed up on the credit card statement the total was way over the quoted room rate. We arrived at the Papago Inn only to discover that the room we were given was disgusting with a broken bathroom door that had peeling paint, orange water damage stains all over bathroom baseboard, walls soft and water damaged, ceiling Be aware of this scam. You paid Peter to pay Paul..Peter will charge you. Was this done on your phone, or on your home computer or iPad/tablet? My credit card was charged an additional $521.80 for "Tax Recovery Charges and Service Fees". Please listen to the recording that night about 7: 30 pm involving that haggle This business should be put out of business! Thursday September 22. thinking I was talking to the hotel I made a reservation for a four night stay. Contacted what I taught was a hotel only 5 hrs away from me the agent took my information and payment information not telling me that this booking was being done through the US and not the actual hotel when i received my email and invoice of payment thinking only $312.00 was my payment and still seeming a little pricy when I got my visa seen it had been converted over to $422.56 Canadian and plus the $100 hotel fee that was refunded afterwards. I made reservations for a pet friendly room at the Econolodge in Morehead City NC. I was not notified the reservation was booked through a third party until I attempted to provide the tax exemption form to the Hotel clerk at the time off check in. As it turns out, we paid $38.45 in additional "recovery fees" and taxes. Went to gook a room, They advertised a price for a room with Free cancellation. At this point, I do not seem to have any recourse to contact either Value Hotels or Getaroom.com to discuss getting my $521.80 refund. Or understand English very well. Regardless of what you thought you booked, all reservations through Getaroom is prepaid. I booked a room through them, had to pay for the room through there website. Contacted what I taught was a hotel only 5 hrs away from me the agent took my information, card payment information as if it was the local hotel and not telling me I would paying the amount in USD. The $61.51 is listed as Tax Recovery Charges & Service Fees. This is what happened to me. CCI Hotel Reservations Complaints? I had a similar experience this weekend. This people are crooks that need to be put out of business. When he asked if I accepted this non-refundable booking, I told him I felt he was pressuring and did not wish to book. What can be done to put this fraud out of business? We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalised advertising. If not fraud, definitely unfair and deceptive business practices. Which this was. She then said I could call and get a refund. Neither the hotel, CCi, or Visa was willing to do anything about this obvious fraudulent charge. Nothing. You should have done research first, Reed. We arrived at the Hilton a hour later. Fees and taxes for the room rate will be included on the final pricing and on the confirmation e-mail. Did you complain to your credit card provider? The room was only $70.00 per night. Only to find out later, that this was a fraud. I did not call them directly, but thought I was calling the hotel myself. We have stayed at this hotel every year at Memorial Day WE and find it to be clean and reasonable. 1. Could be 30,000 pesos. CCI still charged me over $224.00 for room reservations that we did not use. I called Hotel Values on 10/30/22. I dont really understand the transaction, could you explain it from the beginning with info including the other hotel and where you got the phone number you called? It was a charge for the same hotel . Get a Room is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau and has a "D" rating. Strange!!! Called Capital One and they called the 800 number on the charge and they put us on hold for over 10 minutes - this happened twice and we the agent and I realized they were never going to answer. Unbelievable what people do for $ to make other lives miserable. called a hotel, near Sky Harbor airport. That's correct, CCI*HOTEL RES did not book a room for us, refused to give us a refund, and then made us jump through hoops with Visa to be reimbursed. We declined the certificate. The full charge had been submitted to my DiscoverCard. I got an email from the hotel asking CCI to refund us in full & sent it to their customer care email. They are completely dishonest and I am unable to speak to anyone to discuss this. The more significant problem is that immediately after I made my reservations, several attempts were made to use my credit card, bank account and Amazon account. Cancelled the reservation at CCI and was then informed I would be refunded 1/2 of the original fee which was $438.24. CCI sent me a copy of their receipt. In the last 2 months I have called many times and get the same 7 day promise. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. This reservation R2500898390 was for 3 nights, May 7-9, 2021. But we were only traveling for our boys soccer game so booked a two night stay, then found out we only had to stay one night. Kind of weird, a 3rd party using another 3rd party, but it was legitimate nonetheless. Is there any recourse? I was informed the refund of the taxes would take up to 7 business days before seeing it posted to my account. The new price was higher than the Hilton website. I asked for their email address to follow up they don't have an email address she gave me [protected]@getaroom.com. Stay away from CCI Hotel bookings located in Texas. I was driving during the storm and used Google voice to find the number for Hampton Inn in Lehi Utah, these people know how to manipulate the SEO from Google to come up on front. When I tried to cancel my reservation for the return trip was told I had to go back through Bookings.com. Made reservations online thinking we were on the LaQuinta website. They charged me 613.85 to book 5 rooms . CCI sent me a copy of their receipt. I can't be in two places at one time! I got billed twice and cant get a refund. So at the time of your reservation, youve agreed to the reservation being prepaid. Read full review of CCI Hotel Reservations and 4 comments, 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution, Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts, Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free. When I told CCI this was a duplicate charge and I needed a refund, CCI gave me ticket #3605520 and promised to get back to me in 7 days. The family was finally looking to travel after a long year with the pandemic. I have received a Cancellation Number as well as a Ticket number and told it would that three to five days to appear on my cardI don't feel real good about this after reading all the reviews Dear CCI*Hotel Reservation and GETAROOM management. Just talked to the hotel directly and was told the charge for 2 nights was on 249.68 (114.43/night). It was a charge for the same hotel on the same dates that I paid in person on checkout directly to the hotel! They STOLE money from my credit card and did nothing! On my credit card I had a charge for $1955.28 listed as CCI*Hotel Res. I accidentally booked a reservation for the Hilton in Philly through their website thinking i was booking through Hilton. I'm sorry you lost money but you have to be careful who you give money to. like I got caught in this CCI*HOTEL RES800-468-3578 That's fraud. Unable to obtain a duplicate receipt with joining their assistance tech's purchase of policy protection, Monster Resorts Group/Monster Vacations Group. I thought we were talking to hotel directly. Why does it take me away from speaking directly with the hotel and also charge me over $100 more for my three day stay than what the charge was from the hotel for the same room? Hotel Reservation Overview Reservation Counter specializes in providing travelers access to more hotel choices and ways to find the accommodations. I was charged in full.I was also charged another $7.99 service fee.After I booked, I found out that it's said that the hotel policy was not refundable for cancelations.I went to looking tres website and found out that their rooms were Available for $25 last and were refundable upon cancelation.I booked oneTo have a record when I called the looking company. When I arrived at the hotel on March 19, I checked in, went to my room and called the event organizer to confirm that it was still on. The floor wa On June 1, I booked a room at the Super 8 in Peru, IL for June 15, 16, & 17. Reservation No. That's a big difference. Somebody please take this company to court. Today You gave me C3037566103 cancellation number. Inadvertently checked the box "accepting terms and conditions" - cc company says their hands are tied. THis is exactly the same procedure we went through that we read in all the negative reviews. (CCI HOTEL RES 800-468-3578 TX), this was on my bank statement. But according to charge, it was $30. As for the Service Fee, thats a whole different matter you will need to follow up separately with Getaroom. Unfortunately when I received the confirmation, there was an additional $28 charge which was 30% of the room charge. It took several calls to their 800-468-3578 number to get a person (you must act like you want to make a new reservation). Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. Disgusting. Many secured connections require a two-step verification process. I had no way of contacting them because the motel did not have any information who I went through. Just wondering if that is why you found no room booked upon arrival. Greenville , SC 29607 for the period July 6, 2023 to July 10, 2023. So basically this is a company who is stealing peoples money with no consequences. First seen on October 12, 2021, Last updated on October 12, 2021. . Found upon check-out that I had pre-paid. Bravo Sierra. Debit CCI*HOTEL@GETAROOM 800-468-3578. So we paid a total of $1307.98. I drove to the address and it was a hospital I called the hotel and was informed that they were near San Diego, Ca. The stay was supposed to be at Americas Best Inn and Suites Macon. The Internet is loaded with hundreds of customer complaints about these two businesses and a class-action lawsuit was filed against them in 2020. Hopefully someone will investigate and put a stop to them. They will charge you well over the price that the hotel is actually charging. This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Number. Redirected from Hyatt Place web site to CCI . due to the covid 19 restrictions the wedding we going to attend was cancelled so I decided to cancel the reservation. This people are crooks that need to be put out of business. Desired outcome: "You can't, " the fellow said. The Hotel charged us $782.22; CCI charged us $1,060.91, including a fee of $277.69 which was not disclosed, nor were any conditions disclosed. I believe these companies are a scam. After I finally reached them--after MANY hours of trying--I had JUST passed the cancellation window. I looked for hotel in Memphis TN using google Maps. Beware of these crooks, I am sure they based in some [censored]ty open sewer place in Chenay India. BEWARE, they may steal your money also and you cannot get them to give your money back! I thought I was on the Embassy Suites hotel corporate site and tried to book a room. This is the worst customer service ever!!! The customer service rep I spoke to would not answer my questions. Before joining a network, make sure the Wi-Fi connection is secure and hosted through the hotel. On my credit card I had a charge for $1955.28 listed as CCI*Hotel Res. On my credit card I had a charge for $1955.28 listed as CCI*Hotel Res. He did the right thing, and we left feeling less burned. You can try to call them and never talk to a live person and if you do get a live person, they have trouble speaking English. On Monday, February 6, 2023, I booked a stay at the Embassy Suites Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center Here's the kicker: you don't even have a hotel room to begin with and then banks often won't honor it as fraud. I was told there is a service charge (for hitting a button on the computer), taxes and a slew of "other charges". So Cheapoair works with Getaroom for hotel bookings. Also be sure you have your R# for the reservation or they refuse . I have also determined I will never book with the Hampton Inn again due to them accepting payment from this 3rd party scam. We finally gave up. And now So even . So we are making sure others are aware of this. They said the Location asked for was booked but recommended Fairfield by Marriott near airport in Tempe, AZ. He than offered me a 18% refund but never gave me a confirmation email of proof. Read our user reviews first - discover the good, the bad, and the ugly about CCI Hotel Reservations by reading customer reviews and complaints. Are you a travel agent that uses hotelbeds sometimes? So, now Im paying for their mistake. Chevy Chase, MD. What a dodgy lot and a first class CON. I thought that was my room charge. CHECKCARD CCI*HOTEL@GETAROOM 800-468-3578, POS Debit CCI*HOTEL@GETAROOM 800-468-3578, POS PURCH CCI*HOTEL@GETAROOM 800-468-3578, POS PURCHASE CCI*HOTEL@GETAROOM 800-468-3578, POS REFUND CCI*HOTEL@GETAROOM 800-468-3578, Visa Check Card CCI*HOTEL@GETAROOM 800-468-3578 MC, Misc. Plus they took and additional $120.05 out of my account plus $106.23 that had paid for the room. "It's non-refundable." There was no notification that there was such a large service charge until I checked out. ** until I went back some months while viewing my statement. we paid $1,178.00 for seven nights. I do not even own a Mastercard. this third party site added changed the price and added $92 on to a $190 hotel room charge in additional, undisclosed taxes. I booked a room for a business trip. This is fraud plain and simple and they should be shut down - Of course, I thought I was calling the hotel direct - they have it rigged so it looks that way. Also, there was a notice that there are NO Cancellations! Due to Covid exposure we canceled a hotel reservation that was made thru CCI Hotel Reservations, which was the booking number on the hotel's website. He told me I could not get a refund. There is not such thing! They earned $200 for answering the f**king phone!!! Was told the charge with tax would be $192.78/night per room. Do you mean you chose to use Getaroom and booked $30 000 or 30 000 Pounds of hotel rooms? At Lago Mar. Why are they now showing up on my card? They appear as www.reservations.com or www.getaroom.com. Once at the hotel my bill was $113.37 but CCI charged my credit card $174.72. Three hours later I called to cancel and they said the charges were non-refundable. Very true. I had the following experience this weekend. it was for $163.90. She suggested that I email Getaroom.com (apparently a related business) and they will answer my questions. Booking.com: anyone managed to upgrade their Genius level? I only realized it at the conclusion of my travel when I tried to get an itemized invoice from the Hilton and was told at the desk I did not book through them to my surprise. Wife booked on line thinking she was dealing with Holiday Inn. Also be sure you have your R# for the reservation or they refuse to talk to you. We got duped for $300 + which doesn't seem like alot, compared to what others may have been stiffed with. Made the reservation, chose a room and paid the bill. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. But this next comment isnt quite correct Make sure you are directed to the proper website to reserve a room. I dont quite understand about being redirected or how that occurs. It is effectively they who caused the duplicate charge. So, I booked the room through Super 8. I called Visa to cancel the purchase, but Visa said, "Once we press, I agree, we were responsible for the charge.". Beware of CCI Hotel Reservations.com it's a total scam. Make your reservations directly withthe hotel your staying with. I am contacting my bank & reporting that this is a fraud. By using this website you agree to our Cookies Policy. I have never heard of CCI and hope to never hear of them again. In the process of disputing the excessive charge! Took me a few days to unravel and thanks to fellow travelers for posting here, which helped me figure it out. In the bill they sent us by e-mail, they wrote: Customer Care CCI Hotels are a Rip Off. by CCI for a hotel in TX that I never stayed in - I was in Pagosa Springs CO where I have a home and I made charges that same day on the Visa card they used to charge me for a room. Wife was searching reservations online. On my credit card I had a charge for $1955.28 listed as CCI*Hotel Res. Even though we canceled in the correct timeframe, CCI charged us $233.51 anyway. Getaroom are about as dodgy as they come, but this wasnt caused by them. When I called their number I was under the impression I was calling the Super * Motel. We tried to book a hotel at the Hilton in Santa Fe, moments after booking the room online; we realized we had been redirected to CCI*HOTEL RES. My refund will be $219.12. I was driving and using hands free so I was not able to confirm if I was on the Hampton Inn number, I trusted Google (Which in my honest opinion are accomplishes of this people since they get paid) I called the number that was given by Google which was not the Hampton Inn number, but the Indian lady that answered the phone did not identify herself as working for CCI and she pretended (Dishonest miss representation with the intention to defraud) to be the Hampton Inn front desk. When I called the hotel directly they had no record of my reservation. You should be demanding the hotel to provide you a refund of what you paid on checkout. I cancelled the booking but the money has b not been refunded. Made a reservation on the spot for $75. We chose a Hilton Garden Inn in Groton, CT that cited a room rate of $146 for one night. The hotel had a hard time changing my room to a non-smoking room. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with CCI Hotel Reservations. - Personal Finance Club I had the same experience as many other people, including a cloned website and the surprise overcharge for "tax recovery and service fees" of $169.52. the numbers I have are JC8T4F2, and JPO1PF7. Arrived at the hotel and they could not confirm the price we paid. Called the number on the page to make a direct booking with hotel. I have found numerous reviews about them, WARNING people. QUITE A MARKUP. I immediately went to the hotel and asked about the fees. Also be sure you have your R# for the reservation or they refuse to talk to you. On arrival, reservation was confirmed and on departure, charged 264.33, on my credit card. So many things to watch out for. It took several calls to their 800-468-3578 number to get a person (you must act like you want to make a new reservation). turns out that was just them pretending to be a travel agent. I think it should be Make sure after searching online that you check you are on the hotels official website to reserve a room, by checking the website address, looking at the Contact Us or About Us section of that website and reading the Terms and Conditions. I made a reservation at the Hampton Inn and Suites, N. Fort Worth-Alliance Airport on March 16, 2020. Double charges for hotel res. This was not mentioned until check out also. Less than an hour later, I received the following email. The reservation for the Red Rood Inn, Greensboro NC for Aug 5 -7, 2022. Immediately I got an alert on my phone for several charges. Wrong, my credit card company contacted the company and they refused to refund the charges and said the charges were non-refundable and they had communicated that to me at the time I called to cancel. We were unknowingly redirected in the reservation process and didn't even realize it until now. I had the same experience with CCIHotel as others posting here. Beware and verify your hotel reservation website. The hotel canceled & stated to contact CCI Hotel Reservations at [protected] . HOWEVER: received my VISA charge from a company called CCI hotel reservations for a total of $497. On my credit card I had a charge for $1955.28 listed as CCI*Hotel Res. I think that it's time well spent in comparison to having to try and resolve matters later on. The reservation was made within 24 hours so neither the booking site or now my credit card company will provide and relief from this fraud. He informed me that I could cancel but I wouldn't receive a refund. In my opinion, if those things are done then that greatly reduces the risk of accidentally booking on a random booking site. It took several calls to their 800-468-3578 number to get a person (you must act like you want to make a new reservation). Very slick as the site looked like the Embassy Suites site. Who knows.. postings without details are pointless.

You My Baby Daddy I Want Child Support, Articles C