For more information, please see our All in all, build civilian factories early to start snowball effect. Production efficiency starts at a base (10%[10] without modifiers) and increases each day up to a production efficiency cap (50%[11] without modifiers). Cookie Notice I have seen small countries with 1000 factories. The production line shows the average penalty across all factories, -50%. 209 = { add_building_construction = { type = bunker province = 11392 level = 5 } } State Types. No. You must log in or register to reply here. However, the player gets to keep a% of efficiency based on the change type. I believe there's a button in the construction screen, or the province screen, IIRC. 1 more reply. How to add civilian factories to specific states via National Focus. Redirect page. This represents a shortfall of at most 166.6 factory-days of output relative to a factory running at cap for the same period. They will always produce the maximum amount of fuel and rubber, depending on technology, same applies for fuel silos) The total amount of resources can also be increased by building infrastructure. this game is way different then Heats of Iron III, I liked the simple menu's then this lol, Go into the build option(next to trade in the top left). In the construction screen you select the icon for civilian or military factories then click on the map to build them in an area. This command removes restrictions on general trait assignment. Infrastructure is just a bonus at that point. I'm not sure but if you look up hoi4 console commands on wiki you could see. think I figured it out but how do I increase max amount of factories I can build? Didn't see anything about this in the DD or forum, if it has been posted sorry. I meant more on the lines of a console command, not an outdated mod. But the way factories are being modeled, I see a lot of non-expanding nations (UK, Italy, USA, Finland, Romania, etc) hitting their max factory limit by 1941 and then needing to focus on conversion in the second half of the game. That would be the best way to optimize your growth. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. I have a simple question. Does it work for every nation, or just the player who typed it in? You are using an out of date browser. Does this reduce the demand, thus free up factories that are otherwise consumed supporting the domestic economy? 100%). Except for changing of variant which is always a loss of 10%, these effects can be reduced by researching. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America). If so how many of them? Oil is important for making any form of vehicle run. Equipment tables for air wings can be found at Aircraft. It is important to know that the factories already in the line do not lose efficiency - what they are making has not changed. The new Production Efficiency can be calculated in three steps. How do you change a civilian factory to a military one? A wise precaution is to move your high priority and high efficiency production lines up in the list. Executing this command will allow you to freely assign general traits to commanders, etc. Well, 3600 IC is basically a 2-year payoff time for a new factory, which does seem a bit short. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. The Math of HOI4 - (1) Civilian Factories. Second add the between [STATE NUMBER] = { } take a look at the major focus trees for exemples. Is that a mistake? general_production = 0.5: Flat. Then I build military factories and trade resources if necessary. The construction of buildings in states and provinces, including both military installations and economic development, is known as construction. If the instant construction cheat is deactivated (default), executing this command will enable it. Note that a base production efficiency (default 10%) superior to this result will supersede it. This would give you a new retention of 19%.). Your email address will not be published. The formula looks like this: (Refineries are unaffected by this. Is there a general minimum level of infrastructure you should build in a province? Instead, every dockyard produces a flat 2.5[3] per day, plus any output boost. Civilian factories important not only for building but also trading. Infrastructure also references Civilian Economy -25.00. Different kinds of equipment require different resources to produce. I wouldnt build close to the dangerous borders too unless I am confident in my military power. ic. Cookie Notice Chromium is a metal used for the construction of advanced engines. In usual production tab you can assign military factories to produce certain stuff. Tungsten is a rare hard metal mainly used for anti-tank munitions, but also machine tools and specialized parts. Questions, Paradox Trying to build civilian factories and only 1 builds at a time and it takes a very long time to build. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America). If you have few of them then progress will be extremely slow. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Answers are in this article below. Such as military factories, synthetic refineries, train roads, infrastructure, airport, bunker, etc. Valve Corporation. CapnJack Jul 17, 2019 @ 6:24pm. This is your new production efficiency. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Come and meet with our huge family! Per page: 15 30 50. The main output modifiers for military factories and naval dockyards are concentrated or dispersed industry technology, while civilian factories are mainly affected by construction industry technology and the economy law. Caution: When military factories are lost or damaged and total factory count declines, the loss comes off the bottom of the list and those factories lose their efficiency. There are several ways to acquire more resources: This spreadsheet contains resources by country and by state, with tabs set up by version of the game. If the province have decent amount of resources, you can build infrastructure first to get both benefits. You are correct that it is a no brainer to build a factory instead of converting one. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. civilian factories build literally everything in the Constructions screen. There are five (5) levels of excavation technology; researching all of them will give a +50% bonus to the extracted resources total. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Add me on steam, stream the game and I can probably tell you what's wrong. Ignoring dockyards, civilian factories (commonly called "civs") are used to build other factories and military factories ("mils") are used to make weapons (guns, tanks, planes, etc. Privacy Policy. All rights reserved. If you spot a mistake then you are welcome to fix it. Also, switching a production line to a related type of equipment cancels production of the current unit and the time spent on it, and reduces its efficiency depending on how drastic the change is. Spam civilian factories then convert them to 301 military factories. Resources can also be viewed on the wiki at List of countries and at List of states. So the civ factories are what builds other things like infrastrucure or air bases? Buildings are also really important. this is very confusing, giving me a headache lol. Thanks for the help. The minimum possible base growth per day is thus about 0.05% (near the starting cap of 50%), and the maximum 1% (100% cap & 10% current efficiency). I thought the whole point of the system was to model the conversion of industrial capacity towards military ends. Creating a variant of licensed equipment costs twice[27] as much XP compared to non-licensed equipment. JavaScript is disabled. In-Game Equivalent. An easy way to tell internal IDs is debug mode. Also, you should build infrastructure in states where you have resouces to increase cap production of those resources. This achievement is easy. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Generally not worth it. They will take some time to build and require more free civilian factories to construct thigns faster. Dont build anything in these provinces until you take the focus tree. Each level of excavation technology gives a resource gain efficiency increase of +10% to the total of all extracted resources (extracted resources are those that come from the ground via drilling or mining or that are produced via a synthetic refinery; it does not include resources from trade). They also do repairs if they need to, and work on converting military factories into civilian ones and vice versa Military factories produce everything under the Equipment screen, so all your infantry equipment, tanks, planes, and trucks. Adds the specified amount of military factories to the controller. It's cheap to build, too, so getting everywhere to level 5 isn't that hard. it doesnt matter if you have 1 line and add factories to it. As the in-game modifier describes, the retention bonus is applied as a percentage of the loss in production efficiency (e.g. Offmap factories. Hearts of Iron IV > General Discussions > Topic Details. Its gone up due to trade but it goes up and down. OttemanEmperor 2 yr. ago. The base production efficiency growth per day is: (All quantities can be expressed in terms of percent or as a fraction, as long as they are expressed in the same terms everywhere.). on the left you should see a list of the contruction build queue. For more information, please see our Most countries need to trade resources for building weapons, tanks, equipment, planes and ships. He is 24 years old, he's been with his gf for almost 7 years \u0026 has two cats Shadow \u0026 Stella. (That line will never reach full efficiency) Or doing, say, lines of 15 MILs where the . Some countries like German Reich and Italy have infrastructure upgrade focus trees. I have looking for a console command to add factories but I couldnt find it. The civilian factory goes to the nation whose equipment is being licensed. Production refers to the manufacturing of equipment such as tanks, guns, planes and ships used by the military to conduct a country's war. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. The total amount of resources can be increased by researching the excavation technologies. #3. crystal clear, thank you both. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. To tell you the truth, I'am still looking for the break even point between Infraestructure x CF, regarding speed construction. Construct Infrastructure in resource-producing states. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. You can build infrastructure and civilian/military factories in specific menu. TheFuego126 6 yr. ago Didn't work. I have done this testing previously and found the same result, but someone didn't believe me. National focuses may also provide a way to gain licenses or provide bonuses to license production. Producing non-licensed equipment results in a 50%[26] penalty to production output. I personally built civilian factories from start up until mid 1937. allowtraits. In the construction screen you select the icon for civilian or military factories then click on the map to build them in an area. #2. If you can, consider getting it all to level 10 during the midgame, because that unlocks extra building slots. For example, when having 2 units of steel and 0 units of aluminum available and adding a new production line for Support Equipment (needs 2 steel, 1 aluminum) with 11 factories, the first factory receives a penalty of -5% because it misses one unit of aluminum. All rights reserved. I Spam civ factorys and let the nations conquer build the military factorys have yet to have problems with this method. that is most likely because there are 0 free civil factories. Since civilian factories are more costly, you should build them to your provinces with highest infrastructure. Are mil bases worth it? Your email address will not be published. If you can, consider getting it all to level 10 during the midgame, because that unlocks the decision "Region Wide Industrial Integration," which, for 50 PP, gives you one extra building slot in a state with lvl 10 infrastructure. Someone posted test results on this and showed it's not useful expect where you need higher infrastructure to supply troops. Posts: 6. It depends on the province really. Depends on the circumstances though. License costs increase by 1[21] civilian factory for each technology year beyond 1936. Valve Corporation. Change Trade Law to keep more domestic production. debug as a console command will turn on debug mode which can provide information about certain database entries, such as focuses, national spirits (and other ideas such as laws or designers), or technologies when hovering over them, as well as obtaining information when hovering over a province of Valve Corporation. on Paradox technology, Legal Just started, how do I build factories faster? (Which means develop your already better developed areas.) I only build Infra when I got nothing better to buildon OR I really want the resources boost. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America). This is a community maintained wiki. Calculating production efficiency with retention bonus, Defines NProduction BASE_FACTORY_SPEED = 5, Defines NProduction BASE_FACTORY_SPEED_MIL = 4.50, Defines NProduction BASE_FACTORY_SPEED_NAV = 2.5, Defines NProduction MAX_MIL_FACTORIES_PER_LINE = 150, Defines NProduction CAPITAL_SHIP_MAX_NAV_FACTORIES_PER_LINE = 5, Defines NProduction DEFAULT_MAX_NAV_FACTORIES_PER_LINE = 10, Defines NProduction CONVOY_MAX_NAV_FACTORIES_PER_LINE = 15, Defines NProduction RAILWAY_GUN_MAX_MIL_FACTORIES_PER_LINE = 5, Defines NProduction FLOATING_HARBOR_MAX_NAV_FACTORIES_PER_LINE = 5, Defines NProduction BASE_FACTORY_START_EFFICIENCY_FACTOR = 10, Defines NProduction BASE_FACTORY_MAX_EFFICIENCY_FACTOR = 50, Defines NProduction BASE_FACTORY_EFFICIENCY_VARIANT_CHANGE_FACTOR = 90, Defines NProduction BASE_FACTORY_EFFICIENCY_FAMILY_CHANGE_FACTOR = 70, Defines NProduction BASE_FACTORY_EFFICIENCY_PARENT_CHANGE_FACTOR = 30, Defines NProduction BASE_FACTORY_EFFICIENCY_ARCHETYPE_CHANGE_FACTOR = 20, Defines NProduction BASE_FACTORY_EFFICIENCY_BALANCE_FACTOR = 0.1, Defines NBuildings SUPPLY_ROUTE_RESOURCE_BONUS = 0.2, Defines NBuildings INFRASTRUCTURE_RESOURCE_BONUS = 0.2, Defines NProduction PRODUCTION_RESOURCE_LACK_PENALTY = -0.05, Defines NProduction BASE_LICENSE_IC_COST = 1, Defines NProduction LICENSE_IC_COST_YEAR_INCREASE = 1, Defines NProduction LICENSE_EQUIPMENT_BASE_SPEED = -0.25, Defines NProduction LICENSE_EQUIPMENT_SPEED_NOT_FACTION = -0.10, Defines NProduction LICENSE_EQUIPMENT_TECH_SPEED_PER_YEAR = -0.05, Defines NProduction LICENSE_EQUIPMENT_TECH_SPEED_MAX_YEARS = 4, Defines NProduction LICENSE_EQUIPMENT_SPEED_NO_LICENSE = -0.50, Defines NProduction LICENSE_EQUIPMENT_UPGRADE_XP_FACTOR = 2.0, Defines NTechnology LICENSE_PRODUCTION_TECH_BONUS = 0.2, https://hoi4.paradoxwikis.com/index.php?title=Production&oldid=60933, Play Production efficiency is tracked separately for each factory. Instead, factories produce individual tanks, airplanes, and so forth. Fellow RPG lover here. There are three types of factories: civilian, military, and dockyards. However, there are many other important buildings needed to be build. Instead, it seems that civilian factories that until the declaration of war were making consumer goods can turn on a dime and make concrete and machine tools to build new factories, but if you want to convert them to military goods, it's best to wait until the country is "full", since it's almost as expensive as building from scratch. Does anyone know how to increase the number of civilian factories ? A place to share content, ask questions and/or talk about the grand strategy game Hearts of Iron IV by Paradox Development Studio. When a production line is switched while having Dispersed Industry unlocked and/or Flexible Line unlocked, the new Production Efficiency is not the result of a simple addition of the efficiency retention (listed in red in the previous section) and the Production Efficiency Retention bonus obtained from the technologies. The higher the efficiency, the faster the production line produces equipment, up to a maximum value. For example, going from 25% of the cap to 75% of the cap takes days. Www videoen has shown it, just not the actual conversion. A value that's larger than 1 will be the same as 1 factory, but it can fall between 0 and 1. general_production Adds the specified amount of civilian factories to the controller. Discord Link. To increase priority for construction, clik the arrow next to it to move it up in the queue. Install a mod called Easy Cheats and go to the cheat menu and it should be somewhere there, Im not sure but if you look up hoi4 console commands on wiki you could see, I wionder if there is a way to see it with the debugger by watching the game run when a nation gets offmap factories. The equipment type a nation is willing to license out is dependent on their relations and how advanced the technology is. I hope you enjoy my content. To summarize, the real production efficiency will be given by. Visit our. Each production line has its own efficiency level which determines how good it is at producing its current equipment. Only the new factory has minimum efficiency. The civilian factories traded for resources will be added to the total industry of the exporter, which means they will be available for construction, count for any national focus that requires a certain amount of factories and for the evaluation of economy laws. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. The base cost is 1[20] civilian factory per license involving 1936 technology or earlier (pre-1936) technology. Lacking sufficient resources will apply an increasing efficiency penalty up to -100% to the lowest priority production lines. and our while it does increase build speed, most times getting the civs up as fast as possible is your best bet as every completed factory will speed up the whole process. All of these can potentially be increased by industry technology, research, and national focuses. If by military bases you mean military factories, then yes. HOI4 should you build civilian factories? For research just focus . To convert a factory simply click on the corresponding state, and hover over the factory that shall be converted. Infrastructure is what lets you move supplies around, so having it is good. Up to 150[4] factories may be assigned to a single production line, but a country can operate multiple lines producing the same item. Permanent link; Page information; Ad Space Civilian factory. Cookie Notice and our Military Factories can be converted into Civilian Factories for 9000 [1]. HOI4 civilian factory construction cost is 10800 whereas military factories are 7200. Use the mod "Easy Buff." One of the cheats is to add buildings. #6. This equipment is then sent to fill out the country's land divisions and air wings. This command has the same function as the above command, it is an alias. I only build 12 in total. Specify a negative number to remove war support. HOI4 civilian factory construction cost is 10800 whereas military factories are 7200. A 10 infrastructure state builds things twice as fast as a 0 infrastructure state.

Dr Campbell Veterinary Dermatologist, Can Wearing A Mask Cause A Dry Cough, Como Ver La Altura En Google Maps, Crime In Townsville Beyond A Joke, Matt Adams Wife Kim Wallis, Articles H