She obsesses over death to the point where she constantly reads and writes poems about it. Five Nights at Freddy's Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. In the training tapes, phone guy states that the spring bonnie robot was moved only AFTER being retired, meaning unless this is referring to a second set of children, BV must have died before the MCI. This is confirmed in the Happiest Day minigame in Five Nights at Freddy's 3, where the six masked children gather around the cake before disappearing. The reason Purple Guy/ William Afton killed the 6 kids is still unknown, Scott Cawthon has not made any statements on why William Afton decided to kill the children in FNAF, however, it seems to be most likely out of stress from losing a child of his, or an experiment for the remnant. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. He in some parts of the film shows to be serious and not a big fan of pranks. Five Unnamed Therapists - Killed by Vanny off-screen. Gabriel The final child Carlton meets is left unnamed and is described as wearing a black and white striped shirt. Related wiki Bonnie the Bunny. Susie is undoubtedly strikingly similar to the Toy Girl. Susie's Appearance Was:Susie is a little girl with blonde locks of hair and a red ribbon bouncing on her shoulders, she has blue eyes, wear a pinkish purple dress with a white bow tied around her neck. This article contains speculation. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. This was when Gabriel came to possess Freddy Fazbear, becoming the embodiment of horror that still scares me to this day. Freddy - Gabriel. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! FNAF, on the other hand, follows a very powerful story that spans an entire generation quite literally. I believe that depiction can easily be extended to the games, as while the two mediums follow different timelines, such details dont cause any inherent contradictions. Millie chooses decapitation, but she ducks as low as possible to try to miss the blade. Privacy Policy. She has her dads large nose and mouth. Before FNaF 1 remember the classic 4 were remade, so what was left of the bodies were removed, probably even before FNaF 2. Description: This article details a topic that is deemed canon to the Fazbear Frights universe.*. For more information, please see our Age 18-19. Cassidy is a gender neutral name, Scott asked for a gender neutral voice. It's all full circle, he started his journey when his child died in a Spring Freddy suit, he took revenge on the designer of that suit's daughter, who in the end trapped him inside the other Spring suit designed by her father and William's partner-turned-enemy. The big four became so popular that the companys sales from masks and merchandise skyrocketed their overall revenue. Gabriel was a very well-behaved child who was mostly the least suspected as far as causing mischief is concerned. As such, upon beating night 5 in FNAF 3, a cutscene featuring the, One night, William Afton, dressed up as an employee in the Springbonnie suit, took five children at the Pizzeria by surprise by telling them he had something special planned just for them. The Toy Girl is very similar to Susie. Is it Susies spirit? As such, before moving onto the afterlife and finding peace, the children were finishing up that same birthday party after so many years I find that to be a very plausible and rather beautiful interpretation. As such, upon beating night 5 in FNAF 3, a cutscene featuring the missing children (including Gabriel) plays. He is a leader at times rigid and rude, but he always wants the good of his friends and would do anything for them. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. The Laughing Kid as he teases the Crying Child, The Freddy Bully as he appears when the Crying Child is killed. Samantha has light-brown hair in a ponytail and brown eyes that were often squinting, which gave her the appearance of being cautious. She is one of the four . I feel like I'm not getting this right, but the way I understand it right now: Cassidy is the first victim. Cookie Notice Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Furthermore, the fact that Fritz worked after Jeremy possibly disproves this accusation. Williams intellect did not hesitate to suggest stuffing the corpses into the animatronics, who happened to be just about the right size thats exactly what the murderer did. Then, of course, theres Gabriels more common depiction in the form of Freddy Fazbear, the face of the franchise that even those who are not into the series somewhat recognize. 166. If you want to see his Novel Trilogy counterpart, please visit this page. It was raining that night, and the water was seeping through the rooms ceiling, dripping on Williams suit without him realizing it. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Millie took his hand without resistance and Jake led him through the woods. Other than that, enjoy Villains Wiki!!! She has a bump on her nose and a check mark-shaped scar under her right eye. She has her dad's large nose and mouth. Sexuality Heterosexual. As such, to fuel her own desire for revenge, Charlotte ended up reincarnating the children murdered by William to further her purpose. It's ultimately revealed in The Fourth Closet that she was the one murdered by William Afton instead of her brother Sammy, as she first believed. We know the MCI kids were all around 5-7 due to Pizza Party showing Gabriel died on his 7th birthday. Gabriel- Lured. They are known mostly for their failed building projects. Cassidy is also called Cass, Cassie, The One You Should Not Have Killed. And every new technological development was both an overcompensation for that one error and an F-You to Henry. So my personal order: Charlie, BV, MCI, Elizabeth. In terms of success, both with respect to revenue and reputation, Fazbear Entertainment had officially peaked at this point. Official subreddit for the horror franchise known as Five Nights at Freddy's (FNaF). Even so, as we all know, the golden times of Fazbear Entertainment were short-lived as dark times followed, spawned by William Aftons suppressed tendencies. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! || Official Discord Server: will be updated soon. I suppose this could make sense. Gabriel, in particular, was delighted by this news, and the children collectively rejoiced in the expulsion of the devil. Because Gabriel was the kid stuffed into Freddy, unless Freddy is into vore I don't see why else he'd have items of clothing inside him. Meanwhile, Millie's happiness could be seen through a clear crystal ball lying inside of the ball pit, alongside many other happy scenes. NOTE: This article is about Henry from the video games. By now we know that Susie was just the first of the missing children, but when? I guess thats that. Spring lock failure! Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! and our In the meantime, he was operating his standalone business known as Circus Baby Entertainment and Rentals and plotting his next move to sabotage Henry Emilys company. FNAF 1 was closing due to the absolute utter lack of revenue it was generating. She is said to become handsome when she gets older. Fazbear Frights Because didn't the FNAF 4 mini games show William putting on the Spring Freddy suit on someone else? He has multiple animatronic versions over the years, most of them homicidal and malicious. Before I get started, I want to acknowledge the fact that the MCI happens after 1973 and before (or perhaps during) 1983. It's only through little snippets and hidden newspaper clippings viewed through a security camera that reveals the backstory: there's missing children, parents complaining of "blood and mucus" coming out of the animatronics, and sketchy former employees behind the confetti-strewn facade of the pizzeria. As a last resort, William jumped into his Springbonnie suit, feeling protected from the ghosts who had then stopped approaching him. Police suspected that a man had dressed up in a costume resembling one of the animatronics, possibly Golden Freddy's or Spring Bonnie's; implied on Night 6's phone call in the second game, and lured the children to a back room where he murdered them. Cassidy is the most vengeful of William's victims, being the soul within Golden Freddy. Millie is a stereotypical "goth" teenager. William afton cause of death: Spring-lock failure by Spring-Bonnie, then burnt "alive" during Henry's ending/ FFPS true ending.. .. As Freddy Fazbear, while Gabriel did retain some core aspects of his persona, it didnt take long for him to be consumed by vengeance. Cassidy is a tall girl/boy with pale skin and black hair. He slashed her too but didn't drag her away. This has led to the popular belief that the murdered children indeed were stuffed into the animatronic suits. TikTok video from Fnaf.Stuff_87 (@fnaf.stuff_87): "#fnaf#aftons". He then stabbed the girl in the back (quite literally). Date: Unknown. Furthermore, they made the Pizzerias inauguration all the more successful by introducing a new cast of mascots for the restaurant: the big four, namely Freddy Fazbear, Chica, Bonnie, and Foxy. Physical Appearance. Molten Freddy - Burned to death by Henry's trap. Suddenly, Millie saw something coming out of a nearby huckleberry bush. Please keep that in mind when reading what is here. He lists off starvation, dehydration, being boiled alive, being impaled, etc. Her best friend, Hannah, even ditches her to be close to the cool kids. Five Nights at Freddy's Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Incredible Freddy whose real name is Gabriel is the main character of 5 Nights With Freddy's, he is the bear singer and is the leader of the band Freddy Fazbear and B.F.F's! Cassidy's gender is Unknown, but Cassidy's pronouns are They/Them. With big blue eyes highlighted with thick eyebrows, Freddys emotionless stare is accentuated when his sockets become pitch black in his jumpscare sequences. Friendly, Courageous, Leader, Intelligent, Affectionate, Trustworthy, Irritated (Sometimes), Rude (Sometimes), Rigid (Sometimes), A beautiful brown bear with a black hat and blue eyes, Your friends, Singing, Bonnie (Possible love interest), Pizza, Your family (when you were alive), The killer who killed him, spoiled pizza, Terrible Golden Freddy, gets trapped in the body of a bear. As such, its cast is very demographically diverse, with both adults and children playing important roles in the story. I thought the Animatronic odour and shutdown threats happened during FNAF 1, not directly after the MCI. Jeremy was reincarnated as Bonnie, Susie as Chica, Fritz as Foxy, Cassidy as Golden Freddy, and Gabriel as Freddy Fazbear. Book trilogy In the Graphic novel, Gabriel is shown with darker skin, a yellow, long sleeve shirt with an orange collar, and bushy brown hair. Dylan is Millie's love interest before she finds out that they are just friends, becoming heart broken. Can't you read that 'shouldn' t' as not vengful but accidental. FNAF 1 was closing due to the absolute utter lack of revenue it was generating. I will be going over the few appearances of Gabriel himself, but if youd like to read more about Freddy Fazbear and his many ittertions, theres plenty of guides here at FNAF Insider! Millie's uncle is Rob Fitzsimmons. Millie's father is Jeff Fitzsimmons and her mother is Audrey Fitzsimmons. I think its safe to assume that they are one and the same. Elizabeth- William, after Freddys closes, notices the animatronics were going to life somehow and took parts from the unwithered crew after it shut down, which led to the discovery of remnant. Although this theory was de-confirmed. The Missing Children Incident was an event that occurred at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza and is mentioned in the first, second, and third games. She and her mother are still dealing with her loss. Ill leave this up for debate for now. Please help the Five Nights at Freddy's Wiki by expanding it. The reason the ghosts stayed back wasnt out of fear of their murderer the stage for his death had already been set. Answer: William Afton did, in fact, survive the fire at Fazbear Frights. and our She mentions that she lightens her skin and she wears burial jewelry. As expected, William Afton died of blood loss, but his will to stay alive was so strong that it had not kept him alive for so many hours on end but also manifested in the form of reincarnation. Susie as she appears in Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria Simulator. Because of this, I believe that Pigtails Girl is a spiritual projection of Elizabeth Afton. Even though William had come back to life, he was still trapped in the backrooms of the establishment. Or perhaps the shoe could be Gabriels but due to the hat being in the mouth perhaps Freddy's mask having a handprint on it can be explained at long last. Gabriel Hernandez Jerry Peterson Fritz McGill Sammy Emily Personality Bubbly, super positive, naive, stubborn and kinda selfish when it comes to her feelings How she got killed Susie got lured into the back room after William told her that her dog did not die and that he had found it.

Stanly County Drug Bust, Articles H