Traditional Indian cooking with customized spice levels in a sleek, modern setting with a full bar. - allows dogs up to 40 pounds only, 2 dogs per room - $100 per stay pet fee. "Convenient to the beach, boardwalk, restaurants, and shops. Right off Interstate 264 Complimentary Parking Complimentary Business Center Indoor Pool- Renovated 2019 PRECOR Fitness Center- Renovated 2019 Laundry Service with Same Day Return Convenient to Norfolk International Airport (ORF) Convenient to Jamestown, Colonial Williamsburg, the Pottery Factory and Busch Gardens Virginia Beach Oceanfront, BeachStreet USA , Doubletree Hotel Virginia Beach, The Doubletree Virginia Beach, Doubletree by Hilton. The hotel was clean, and the entire staff was nice. Dinner, Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center. The staff was great and extremely accommodating. "The hotel staff was outstanding, and the restaurant was fabulous. 1101 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA 23451, 1011 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA 23451, 1000 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA 23451, 2501 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA 23451, 2800 Pacific Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA 23451. "There weren't a lot of people at the hotel because of Covid-19. Search. This new venue is located across the street from the Virginia Beach Convention Center and just minutes from our hotel and local shops, restaurants, and . All the hotel employees were accommodating and friendly. We were able to see dolphins in the morning from our room. Teams will have the opportunity to engage with artists in one of the areas most prominent cultural districts through []. The room was beautiful and smelled fresh. They also have an en suite bathroom and a coffee machine. The employees were extremely friendly and helpful, and breakfast was good. I found a much better beach front property at a much lower cost that I will be sure to use for my next trip to Virginia Beach. Discover Scenic Virginia Beach Cozy hotel steps from the beach near the convention center . Details Amenities Events Across the street from the oceanfront and great boardwalk for walking and biking. Go sailing, para-sailing, jet skiing, dolphin watching, or take a speed boat ride, Make your way down the 3-mile boardwalk on wheels! This Virginia Beach sports complex is the area's largest indoor facility with basketball and volleyball courts as well as an indoor track. * Except for any taxes that may apply only to certain guests (e.g. We offer a seasonal heated outdoor pool, in addition to free WiFi and an on-site business center. However, if you encounter any difficulty in using our site, please contact us ataccessibility@wyndham.com. The east coast's newest and largest indoor sports complex. Hundreds of restaurants throughout destination offering group seating, 1045 19th Street, Virginia Beach, VA 23451. "The motel was falling apart. Yes, there is a gym/fitness area available on-site at the property. View sales history, tax history, home value estimates, and overhead views. The chart reflects the cheapest Virginia Beach hotel for each day and each star rating category. View Property. The entire staff is very nice especially the bar staff! By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. * Other charges may apply for local amenities like rollaway beds, parking, safe warranties, telephone charges, and pets (if allowed). 2003-2023 Lexyl Travel Technologies, LLC. The hotel staff was amazing and extremely helpful. The room was clean and pretty, and the bed was so soft that I didn't want to get up. "Great location. The front desk clerk offered some dining recommendations. Would you do that in Las Vegas? We did have to have the door lock and TV fixed, but they were taken care of right away. "This hotel was a good, economical choice. When you make a reservation, you will receive a confirmation email. Welcome to Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront/South Seek adventure from our Virginia Beach beachfront hotel On-Site Outlets Courtyard Gym Keep up with your routine, at one of the top hotels near Virginia Beach Boardwalk. Should our church decide to use you folks again I will always recommend and use your services! Changes will take effect once you reload the page. On-Site Fitness Center. 757-385-2172 . 19 Atlantic Hotel Ranked #67 of 116 hotels in Virginia Beach TripAdvisor Traveler Rating 379 reviews 203 19th Street, Virginia Beach, VA 23451 P: (610) 970-3751 Toll-free: (610) 327-2562 District: Oceanfront Visit Website Details Amenities Our hotel offers guests a taste of urban chic in a contemporary resort setting. The hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. 1000 19th St, Virginia Beach, VA 23451-5674 Read Reviews of The Virginia Beach Convention Center Popular Pool 221 & up 147 4 stars 4 Family-friendly 174 Property types Resorts Motels Hotels B&Bs & Inns +77 Show more View Vacation Rentals Amenities Free Wifi 305 Breakfast included163 Pool 221 Free parking 289 Show all Distance from 25+ mi A hoops festival. The East Coast's newest and largest indoor sports complex. With designer duds from Moorea and Island Breezeplus a unique collection of souvenirs and gifts at Seaside Flags and Giftstheres something for everyone, Step onto Atlantic Avenue and enjoy Beach Street USA! "Great value and across from the ocean. "The beach was across the street and boardwalk. The pool was too cold, but I liked that it was open 24 hours a day; the whirlpool was, too. Map & Directions While we were there there were several times that a lot of people from the wedding party were all at the bar and they were kind, efficient and just overall great! View Rooms 24/7 Dining Wake up to breakfast served every day in our onsite restaurant Zoom. Start your mornings with a free Bright Side Breakfast. This state-of-the-art facility hosts a diverse roster of sporting events and tournaments. Holiday Inn & Suites Virginia Beach - North Beach, We are sorry, our system is temporarily unavailable. "The hotel was old, and it was under construction when we stayed. We strive to have a website that is accessible to individuals with disabilities. Please call Wyndham Rewards Member Services at (844) 405-4141, Your account has been locked. 3. Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently: The hotel was nice and clean. The hotel was nice, and the room was comfortable and clean. A unique team bonding experience. Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Va Beach Oceanfront, an IHG Ho, Holiday Inn Va Beach-Oceanside (21st St) and Holiday Inn & Suites Virginia Beach North Beach, an IHG Hotel are the best rated Intercontinental Hotel Group (IHG) branded hotels (based on user reviews score). Please note: If you had a La Quinta Returns account, your former La Quinta Returns login credentials will no longer work. Atkinson Realty Inc. . "The hotel was in need of remodeling. You can also change some of your preferences. Teams from all over the USA will compete in this 4-day long travel basketball mega-event. Parking Information, Front Desk: 757-428-1711 Each room at The Oceanfront Inn - Virginia Beach boasts a flat-screen satellite TV and a refrigerator. This oceanfront hotel offers beach access and select rooms with a private balcony. "I want to thank all who have helped me book my group. 1000 19th Street, Virginia Beach, VA, USA, 23451. Fitness Center. You can Shop, Dine and save! Feel free to use the Doubletree by Hilton Virginia Beach meeting space capacities chart below to help in your event planning. "Loved the room, but the pull out sofa needs more cushioning and there need to be complimentary break". Let us know Advertisement Help You folks are truly wonderful and your website is the best group site I've ever worked with. Submit a request for information about special rates on blocks of rooms. Awesome breakfast with many choices. Centrally located, across the street from the oceanfront. The hotel was clean and well-run, and the employees were friendly. Seemed more like a cheap motel. Unlock your stay with the Marriott Bonvoy App, Edgar Cayce's A.R.E. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Great breakfast. High-end sports-bar chain with a huge menu of New American fare and an extensive list of draft beers. Ensure that you have answered your security questions correctly and then click "Confirm Answers". Read >. Had an indoor pool, but I forgot my swimsuit. The hot food at the breakfast buffet was lukewarm to cold, and breakfast cost $14. "The hotel was clean, and the employees were friendly. Check out the boardwalk and resort area from the water! "Good hotel for the price. Please check with the property for further information. Address: 1045 19th Street, Virginia Beach, VA 23451 Rates shown below are averages. You can check these in your browser security settings. Awesome service, friendly staff especially HUNTER, Sandra, Rene, Catalina and Brendathanks for all your help over the four days. Enjoy a variety of free nightly performances as you stroll along Atlantic Avenue between 17th and 31st streets. "The hotel clerks were professional and friendly and made us feel at home. Don't stay here. (based on HotelPlanner prices), In the last year, the average 4 star hotel near 23451 has been $176.33 per night. www.lynnhavenmall.com, 1000 19th Street, Virginia Beach, VA 23451. Good hotel staff. You are seeing this message because your account security is important to us and we don't recognize the computer you are using to sign in. 1.07 miles from destination. These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features. Fri 19th - Sun 21st Monsters on the Beach. Don't waste your money here. The room was nice but small. The Doubletree Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice. The hotel room was spacious, and I loved the wood floors. Always read cancellation policies carefully before you make a reservation. - allows pets up to 50 pounds, 2 pets per room - $175 pet fee if staying 7 nights or more - $75 pet fee if staying fewer than 7 nights. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Great hotel to stay in. Learn more Specials 19 Atlantic offers great hotel specials and rates. VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. After two years of COVID-19 cancellations and a move to Washington D.C. last year, Something in the Water is finally making its return to the Virginia Beach Oceanfront this . I didn't hear any noise even though we were right by the ice machine. On-Site Outlets. This state-of-the-art facility hosts a diverse roster of sporting events and tournaments. The check-in desk was in the parking lot, so we had to go outdoors to reach it, and also had to go out to reach the elevator. If you refuse cookies we will remove all set cookies in our domain. Breakfast was minimal, but there were plenty of restaurants nearby. All fields marked with an asterisk(*) are required. Limited parking, and the spaces weren't made for a large SUV. Often you cannot because some hotels' profit strategy is to get paid more than once for the same room for the same night. Check for current specials or call the Hotel directly at 877-428-4440 to tailor a package for your stay. Zoom in (+) to see interstate exits, restaurants, and other attractions near hotels. 1750 . Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed. We may request cookies to be set on your device. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. The room was clean but small, and the bathroom was tiny. COVID-19 Update: For information about our updated policies, health & safety precautions, and status of our hotel, please follow this link. The motel was small. Pet-friendly rooms are also available for your convenience. The chart provides the cheapest public rates available by room type. The hotel was comfortable. "Nice, big room for the price. "The hotel wasn't lavish, but the accommodations were satisfactory. Calls from mobiles will be higher. Hopefully I'll be back next year. We provide complimentary parking for our guests in our enclosed parking garage. Good stay overall; I recommend it. Staff were very nice from the ladies at the front desk to the bartender in the bar, but the property seemed tired. 1 Waterside Drive, Norfolk, VA, USA, 23510 . 717 General Booth Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23451. On arrival to my room, I found the carpet quite damp as well as the air in the room. "Great hotel. 1900 Pavilion Dr., Virginia Beach, VA 23451 United States (USA) near Exit 22 on I-264 (~0.2mi) View Map Reservations: 1-800-760-7718 Group Sales: 1-800-906-2871 4.0 Star Property Previous Next Check availability Very Good 4.0 /5 Based on 1398 guest reviews Show Guest Reviews We have an indoor pool ready for use Fitness / Gym is on-site I loved staying here and recommend it. Whether you want to picnic, swim, and or zip-line through the trees at The Adventure Park at Virginia Aquarium, our friendly staff will help you navigate it all during your stay.

Uruguay Removed From Fifa 22, Is Covid Considered A Natural Disaster For Taxes 2021, Articles H