If you would like to have an item shipped priority or registered mail(tracked throughout) please contact me before paying for the item. Reel turns! It was just cleaned and lubricated and loaded with new line. I use a rating of New. Vintage Heddon 266 Spinning Reel Vintage Spinning Reels,Heddon Reels, Vintage Fishing Heddon Winona 105-FF Reel Indiana Style , PAT'D 1929 NICE. Thank you. I guarantee each item to be as described in our listing. Payment PAYMENTS BY Sales Tax If you purchase this item and it is to be shipped to a California address. Please Contact Us.We offer both a Ebay & Angling Marketplace Consignment Service, email for rates. A FEW OF THE BOXES HAVE SOME WEAR. by Midway Tommy D Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:20 am. 208 - 45910 Rowat Ave. Chilliwack, BC, V2P0L2 Canada. Outside the US will be through global shipping program. Nice Vintage Reel that functions as it should. All custom forms will reflect the actual winning bid. WHEN YOU GET THE CHANCE. $9.12 shipping. VINTAGE HEDDON 281 SPINNING FISHING REEL. All items sold as is. Up for bids is a Vintage Heddon 212 Spinning Reel as pictured. RARE VINTAGE HEDDON MARK IV BAIT CASTING REEL MODEL 3200. Its general assembly is made up of elected business leaders and acts to represent and defend the interests of businesses with public authorities, as well as taking positions . No returns. Vintage Heddon Freshwater No.150 Spin Cast Reel IN ORIGINAL BOX !!! If return is authorized, item must be received by us within 14 days of your receipt of item, and sent back in same condition as advertised. DOES REEL SMOOTH AND WORKS EXCEPT FOR THE MISSING HANDLE PIECE. Shipped in a box with USPS Delivery Confirmation. Leverage your professional network, and get hired. Check out both shipping methods. We can combine shipping in most cases. 7. THE REEL WAS ASSEMBLED IN THE U. S. A. If you need more time.Or are waiting on other auctions to finish, just let me know. NORMAL SIGNS OF WEAR AND USE CONSISTENT WITH AGE. The box and manual are in fairly good condition for their age. Reel is in ACCEPTABLE USED WORKING condition. Good Luck and Happy Bidding on my No Reserve auctions. Please contact us before leaving any feed back that is not 5 star or positive. 2p5ddv.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2B26rk%3E2p5ddv-13f0f84f844-0xfa-. I will combine shipping for multiple reel purchases if you message me and wait for an invoice before paying. This exciting lure lot is everything you need! The other package is intact. Email for shipping price. I only ship to U.S.A. Payment by PayPal only. SEE PHOTOS. Some really nice reels there & most look in fine condition. I ship once per week. And some surface rust/ oxidation. This reel still has the factory tags on it and just never got used. BAIL CLICKS IN NICE NICE AND STRONG. And you save, with multiple item purchases SEE BELOW PHOTOGRAPHS, VINTAGE DAISY HEDDON 283 SPIN CASTING FISHING REEL. We are more than happy to combine shipping on multiple items but our shipping is usually free. THE 1ST ONE IS A 205-R REEL ITS IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION. DAISY HEDDON VINTAGE FISHING REEL MODEL 236. Reel has been fished needs an new handle and not sure if it works. A few small scratches. Normal 0 Vintage Heddon Fishing Reel Reel is in good used shape and seems to work fine. Vintage HEDDON Model No. I n excellent condition works perfect condition for fishing looks great very few paint marks on left hand wind daisy, heddon a great peice of history in fishing condition and origional labels still in good shap. Please visit our store where new items are listed. NOTE: Duties and Customs charges may apply to this purchase when entering your country. I have a Roddy 375 Long spool and was looking for a diagram on how to assemble the washers/tension. Vintage Heddon 120 Spinning Reel. Some features of the reel are on off anti reverse, non corrosive parts, stainless steel bail/roller pick up, and all metal gears. buy it now for 22.00 AND SHIPPING IS FREE. So what do you think? Great quality! Kentucky, Fly, Collectible & Big Game Fishing Reels . Taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. SHIPPING 1. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please leave me a comment. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. Please let me know if I have incorrectly described or identified the item. My MAIN goal is to treat my customers as I want to be treated. Reel is in great working order with some minor wear . U.S. It is in the original box. THANKS, VINTAGE HEDDON MODEL 105 SPIN CASTING REEL USED IN BOX WITH PAPERWORK, VINTAGE HEDDON MODEL No 105 USED SPIN CASTING REEL ORIGINAL BOX AND PAPERWORK* Reel has minor wear from use and age but in excellent collectible condition See Pictures and determine condition for yourself and Bid Accordingly Box has wear due to age* Contact me for additional photos* This is an"AS IS" auction If you have any questions please feel free to ask. So be sure and check out my other items for sale and thanks for looking. VINTAGE USED HEDDON SPINNING REEL SPINPAL 220 BAILESS MISS.HANDLE BUT REEL WORKS. I REALLY WISH I KNEW WHAT REELS THEY ARE FOR BUT THE PARTS ARE FOR SPINNING REELS AND SPINCAST REELS. VINTAGE HEDDON SPINNING REEL MODEL HI-SPEED 205-R THE REEL IS IN REALLY NICE CONDITION THERE ARE SOME SCUFF MARKS ON THE FRONT OF THE REEL. The thumb button won't push in on my spin cast reel (simple fix). Vintage Heddon # 236 SPINNING REEL with Box, Manual and Reel NEVER USED! Has machined bronze gears also has ball bearings. Minor wear on the edges. SHIP IN USA ONLY. A great reel for any collection or even use. I always leave feedback. This item is still in the box. I found what I needed in one of the other pics you had. They made everything from fishing lures to rods, reels, fish decoys, and a host of other products. Do not wait until the LAST DAY to ask as I may not be available to respond! For bid is the nice Vintage HeddonMARK IV Fishing Reel with case. REEL HAS BEEN CLEANED AND LUBRICATED WITH ALL FUNCIONS IN WORKING CONDITION. Vintage Heddon Fishing Reel Open Face Spinning Bait Casting Freshwater Old. THIS AUCTION IS FOR A SMALL VINTAGE DAISY HEDDON SPINNING REEL MODEL# 215. Please allow 10 business days for clearance. And negative feedback will be left. Some wear but in good condition. FOR 2 lbs PRIORITY MAIL. $8.50. Examine photos for condition and imperfections. Great shape too. Seller added the following information: Use the FREE Counters 1 million sellers do- Vendio! Dan, I dont have but 1 Roddy reel here. SMALL VINTAGE DAISY HEDDON SPINNING REEL MODEL # 215, HI. EXTERA SPOOL LOOKS TO HAVE NEVER BEEN USED. This reel is in excellent mechanical condition and excellent cosmetic condition, with very minor paint loss, see photos. question prior to bidding. Included is a No. Consequently, there isn't a whole lot of . It would definitely be a great addition to any collection. Fishing pictures and information about them. BOX HAS A LOT OF TEARS/STAINS/AGE DISCOLORATION. This reel is in reall y g ood shape for its age and works great! Im required to collect California Sales Tax for all California Buyers. Dates of manufacture for Heddon's early reels . You may contact us through Ebay messages. Lew's products covered by Lew's Warranty will be repaired or replaced and return shipped back as soon as possible, this can take up to 3 weeks depending on extent of the repair and availability of . Once a package is received/time stamped at my post office I have no control over the package. Seller added the following information: Use the FREE Counters 1 million sellers do- Vendio! Reel, and paperwork is included. Please wait till I send my invoice. Shimano Forcemaster Schematics. You must notify me you do not want combined shipping. If you. customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. Rob Mon May 22, 2006 4:36 pm, Powered by phpBB Forum Software phpBB Limited, Absolution style by Premium phpBB Styles AWESOME FOR YOUR COLLECTION. Sell real amateurs in two reels of my personal collection. Understand that I cannot control shipping after it leaves my possession, and it can take weeks to get to you. Re: Need help with Heddon 200 Spin Pal Underspin. Vintage HEDDON 270-R Spinning Reel Right Hand Ball Bearing Works Great See Pics. We will provide the results of any research that we did into the item's value. Has normal wear. I only accept paypal as payment and ship only to the lower 48 states, thank you for looking and good luck.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d72f%2Bd0f%3E-13f01e5a2b6-0x106-, Vintage Heddon "PAL" P-41 EMPTY BOX with instruction manual, This is a vintage Heddon"PAL" P-41 reel EMPTY BOX and instruction manual. Please see pictures for condition, there is peeling & scratches in some areas. We are happy to assist in any way we possibly can that might help you with your bidding process. Vintage Heddon Daisy Model 283 Spinning Reel with Box and Paperwork !! 1. INTERNATIONAL BUYERS NOTE: Import duties. Sad. Quality reels, here you go. I will consider payment options other than PayPal. Bid with confidence. It's hard to tell from the photos since they're all from the same side & angle but it looks like there may . The reel mechanically solid and performs flawlessly. Vintage Heddon 260-R Ball Bearing Fishing Reel Good Working Condition. Green Color Pattern with Large Handle Knob. Unpaid item assistant opens automatically on the fourth day after auctions end. SPOOLS ARE IN ORIGINAL PLASTIC AND IN GREAT SHAPE. Here's an old timer!This reel is brand new, right down to the signed tag still hanging from it. DAISY HEDDON VINTAGE FISHING REEL MODEL 236.. Vintage Heddon 266 Spinning Reel used with wear.Handle knob is a little loose reel works pretty well but can use a service.Reel seat is also chipped. What you see in the picture is what you will receive. PAYMENT IS EXPECTED WITHIN 10 DAYS FROM END OF AUCTION WE WILL SEND YOU ~~~ OUR ~~~ INVOICE AFTER AUCTION CLOSES WITH PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS. Posted with. It is the buyers responsibility to determine the legality. Thank you for stopping in. Cosmetically the reel does show some minor boat rash Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Happy Bidding and Tight Lines! SEE PICTURES AS THEY ARE PART OF OUR DESCRIPTION. Thanks for looking. Please. Vintage Heddon 251 Convertable Fishing Reel. is helpful to me. 1966 D.A.M. LURES& OTHER"GUY" STUFF. Sold as pictured. No dents,crack or chips. International Buyers Welcome. Vintage Heddon 270 R Spinning Reel Large (21) $29.99 c2000 HEDDON-RED Edge Fishing Lures Thermometer in Original Box - NOS Metal Advertising (1.5k) $61.50 FREE shipping Vintage Heddon 222 fishing reel (26) $25.50 FREE shipping Vintage South Bend Model No. Parts made in JAPAN but Assembled & Inspected in USA. The oscillation bar appears to have to be disconnected in the rotor housing, probably behind the silver, or, more than likely the black plate. Excellent condition. Vintage DAISY HEDDON Open Face Spinning Reel Model 220-R *Works! EMPTY BOX is in great condition for its age. Instructions, spool and reel. Contact me for shipping alternatives& costs. But this reel has not been abused. Its hard to believe when you find examples as clean as this. MINTY. I will be listing quite a bit of tackle from this box in the coming days so please bookmark me if you are interested in seeing the rest. But if you have a problem I will make it right. Great used condition. Please ask any questions. This item has its box still intact but some wear to it also inside it has a wax paper like wrap that was around the reel. Item comes with original box. COSMETICLY 9.5 OF 10 VERY VERY GOOD. It could use a good cleaning. JUST SEND ME AN EMAIL WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND STATE WHAT AREA YOU WOULD LIKE A PICTURE OF. Happy to combine shipping on multiple purchases to save you some money. 0 bids. I really appreciate that! Thank you. The, Vintage Fishing Reel Daisy Heddon Hi Speed 205-R Ball Bearing Reel. NOTE: If you do not want combined shipping. Parts made in Japan assembled in USA All in excellent condition accept one of the box corners is open. If you would, like to return the item for a separate reasonyou can return the item within the 14 days and we will refund your paymentminus shipping costs paid by seller. 10 watching. Shipping: We ship all our products through theUnited States Postal Service. VINTAGE FISHING REEL SPARE SPOOL LOT HEDDON, WRIGHT&MCGILL, J.C.HIGGINS NO RESER. YOU ARE BIDDING ON A VINTAGE HEDDON 282 FISHING REEL IN CORRECT BOX. TRD Alpenflage : TRD The Heddon 250 and the Roddy/Roddymatic 925-RL are the same. THE WRIGHT&MCGILL STREAM& LAKE IS A 88A AND IT IS ALSO NEW/MINT. THANKS KINDLY AND GOOD LUCK* Check out my! Reelcrazee is PLEASE LOOK AT MY OTHER REELS THAT, Super Alloy Solid Spool. Vintage heddon 210-r spinning real. Email for shipping price. THANKS. This is in great condition and the box shows wear on the corners from storage as shown in the photos{torn on corner} This reel comes equipped with fishing line and owners manual. Posted with, VINTAGE HEDDON 282 FISHING REEL IN BOX NO RESERVE. Please be sure you know what you are buying. Depending on your location. Vintage Heddon 150 Spin Cast Casting Fishing Reel Metal Collector Parts. $14.50. It is set up for left hand use. Add me as a seller. I will be listing a large collection or hoard of fishing items in the next few weeks. Shipping will usually occur within 1-3 business day after your payment clears. WILL COMBINE AUCTIONS TO SAVE ON SHIPPING DOWNSIZING AND NEED TO SELL SOME ITEMS I NO LONGER USE/NEED. And ask any. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf%60%60%3E-1402636ecd8-0x101-, Taggart N 10 HEDDON 200 Rare Vintage Spinning Collector Fishing Reel Old Antique. I will gladly answer any questions. Box, booklet and inspection tag. IT WORKS WELL AND IS SMOOTH. INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE BIDDING. Thanks for looking. BUT IS SHOWING SOME WEAR. Left for the buyer. Free Cross Sell, Cross promote, eBay Marketing, eBay listing Apps, eBay Apps, eBay Application. UP FOR BID IN VERY NICE CONDITION.DASIEY HEDDON 270 R SPINNING REEL, I CAN"T SAY FOR SURE THIS REEL HAS NEVER BEEN MOUNTED ON A POLE. Instructions and box. by Dr. Looks like it was hardly. Due to their age they are being sold as is. And if there are any questions, do not hesitate to ask them BEFORE YOU BID. excellent Heddon reel. I try to describe my items to the best of my ability. See pictures for details Please feel free to ask questions before bidding, 3 Used Vintage Heddon Spinning Reels 220-R, 233 & 120. ANTIQUE REELS. Anyhow I had to modify that little spincast to get it to work. Make a fair offer and get a way better deal! VINTAGE DAISY HEDDON 283 SPIN CASTING FISHING REEL. Please check out the pictures. Thank you for your time to do this. IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, JUST ADD NEW LINE AND YOU ARE READY TO FISH. Come in the original box complete with instruction sheet. Integrity, application, safety and proper connection/set-up when applicable. So please contact us before leaving any feedback less than 5 star and positive. The reel is in good condition and shows some user wear. Posted. This clean and nice condition 3 wooden lure was first introduced in 1913 and made into the 1920's. I'm looking for a source for scematics for Heddon reels any ideas I Acquire. Don't miss out on this great auction! REEL IS IN GREAT CONDTION WORKS SMOOTH. And the best part? Please pay within 3 days of the auction ending. It will be shipped out on Monday morning. U.S.A. bidders only please. Once we give it to the post office we do not guarantee delivery. Thank you for shopping with us and Good Luck winning the auction! 1 Vintage Heddon 110 spin cast reel with broken plastic inner gear and a stress mark on the back button/lever. 1f3eb5.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp73%28%3E1f3eb5-13f25b7455d-0xdd-, Lure- Lot of Four Lures- Vintage- Sonic -Some Wood-Heddon? Honesty and integrity are very important part of who I am(please refer to my feedback) Please e-mail me if you have any questions. Watch for other fishing lots to come. $9.95 shipping. PLEASE ASK BEFORE BIDDING. THANKS FOR LOOKING.AND.GOOD LUCK ON ALL YOUR BIDS Powered by Powered by The free listing tool. A smoking home, a non-smoking home and so on. Vintage HEDDON Manual SPIN PAL Spinning reel #240 in box Broken Handle and bail, Vintage HEDDON Manual SPIN PAL Spinning reel#240 in box Broken Handle and bail missing I guess the only way to find this reel body in this good of condition is to find it with a broken handle and bail. boxed with bubble wrap unless otherwise stated. It's made in Sweden and is maroon in color. It has a classic look, real old school stuff. I sent him pics of mine and we talked for over . It works well turns smoothly and the bail seem strong. PAYMENT IS EXPECTED WITHIN 5 DAYS I am no expert so I try to describe the item as it appears to me. I will not'hold' an item because you want to bid on new listings ending on other days. I will combine items for shipping which END ON THE SAME DAY to reduce shipping costs so if you are a multiple item winner. Free shipping will be offered for Domestic shipping only. Heddon 242. Vintage Heddon 260-R Ball Bearing Fishing Reel. Thanks for the post! I ship everything very securely and well packaged.I do combine shipping by simply weighing all items together. SOME SCRATCHES AND RUB MARKS. Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Happy Bidding and Tight Lines! WILL BE PUTTING UP FOR BID FISHING.SHOOTING, AND TOOLS IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. Thanks for looking, Vintage Original 1967 Heddon Spinning Reels Fishing Instructions Part Booklet, Vintage Original 1967 Heddon Spinning Reels Fishing Instructions Part Booklet Add in back has 1967 date for Heddon tackle magazine for 25 cents. It doesn't happen often. Please see all pictures, and thanks for looking! It has just a very little paint missing by finger notch.Check all 6 of the pictures. 604-855-1119. This reel is in excellent working condition. No returns unless item was accidentally misrepresented. I GLADLY COMBINE SHIPPING ON MULTIPLE PURCHASES TO SAVE YOU MONEY. Even though we try our best not to make mistakes. Please check out my other auctions, I will combine shipping. Rare, Hard To Find. On Mar-24-13 at 20:14:38 PDT. If you are unsatisfied in any way after the purchase. If an items payment clears on Friday. See pictures for more reference. Most item sold as found and my need to be clean and or lubed. The 820-A is really smooth and the 925-RL seems to be a very heavy duty large saltwater beast. Please review photos and email any questions. Vintage Heddon 235 spin reel Real Nice shape for it's age and mechanically fine. THE 2ND REEL IS A 220-R ITS ALSO IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION. or Best Offer. $12.95 shipping. Thanks, NOTICE: I ship several times a week when I get time. There are a few scratches. Payment is expected within 2 days of the auction's close unless buyercontacts me with a valid reason for the delay.

Hannah Israel Cause Of Death, North West Leicestershire Council, University Of Georgia Golf Coach, Bugle Instrument For Sale, Nfhs Baseball Pitcher Re Entry, Articles H