John MacArthur wrote an excellent book on this subject. Upon arriving at the hospital, Ian was pronounced dead as the staff failed to find a pulse. I asked Lord, why these houses are not yet completed? The Lord Jesus said My child, these houses belong to My children that are not generous giving tithe and offerings. So what should my heart attitude be toward you, in the event that you refused to admit what you did and refused therefore, to apologise? After the resurrection, we are taught salvation is a free gift that doesnt depend on good works. He describes his brief encounter with hell as more than physical darkness, there was something else there. And I continued to descend. What You Need to Know We all have questions about topics we do not understand. If I had died in that vision, I would still be there.The fact is that there are many people in Hell. He recalls the feeling of numbness spreading throughout his body. Anita Moorjani. On a November morning in 1998, Bill Wiese, Author of 23 Minutes In Hell had an experience that would forever alter the course of his life. She had withered down to 85 pounds and battling tumors from the base of her skull to her abdomen. If the person does NOT repent, you are to follow the rest of what Jesus says to do..take witnesses to hear both sides etc. Alec Rex was driving down a busy street in Adelaide, Australia on February 15, 2016 when he suffered a massive heart attack and his heart stopped. Honey. That means I died five times. The judgment of me being in Hell eternally for not forgiving people on the earth was completely righteous. Let's take a look at the stories of people who have been to Heaven and back. Unlike Bill Wiese, Kenneth Hagins experience began when his heart ceased to beat. The New world The people were oblivious that Hell was at the front of the room. He says that God will bring his healing when he isnt a Christian, but his story indicates that God wouldnt bring the healing of those who are unable to forgive? Maybe we should all go to church and take our children with us? Lets take a closer look at the stories of ten people who have been to hell and back. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Hell Fire Is Real: My Experience is a little book of repentance, poetry and prayer that provides a biblical perspective on how real hell is. On a November morning in 1998, Bill Wiese, Author of 23 Minutes In Hell had an experience that would forever alter the course of his life. Read the full testimony here. 32:22). After Matthew was shot in the head, doctors decided to put him in a medically induced coma to save his life. But we reject His mercy when we defiantly harden our hearts (see Heb. Great Christian Heaven And Hell Testimonies - Loretta Blasingame With Sid Roth; Heaven. Bill Wiese has dedicated his life to sharing his experience, encouraging believers and unbelievers to understand the reality of hell. And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he . 1Cor.15:26. Ive heard many testimonies that supports this mans testimony. ? The Lord responded, Yes, because these people thought that tithes and offerings were not important, when my Word shows it as a command. In Malachi 3:8-9 it says Will a man rob God? IF we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, but only a fearful expectation of judgement and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God. I pray this in Jesus' Name. In his near-death experience of hell, he saw Christians who refused to Vikings QB Keenum doesnt play for the name on the back of his jersey he plays to bring glory to God, God smacked rapper NF in the face, revealed Himself through creation, Abuse victim found all things possible with God, Student revival continues, 60K fill Oklahoma stadium, Ex-special forces officer with big heart to rescue innocents, http://knuckleheadtheology.blogspot.com/2017/10/a-few-words-to-my-roman-catholic-friends.html. On the subject of venial and mortal sin, here is something you really should consider: http://knuckleheadtheology.blogspot.com/2017/10/a-few-words-to-my-roman-catholic-friends.html. I came back to life. 30:18 AMP). Famous People in Hell. We think someone goes to Hell because they sinned, but really it is about disobeying and disrespecting God. As I break them down to explain each one individually, it gives the false appearance that it was a slow progressive onslaught. I think it wise to be on the safe side and just go ahead and ask forgiveness, forgive others, make amends and reconcile. I have looked for every little decision or detail that resulted in the worst day of my entire lifeand possibly the most life-giving day for myself.It is important to note that what I share here all happened instantly. He believes that God allowed him to decide whether he would return to earth or enter heaven. I was taking this all in. Since this occurred, I am especially cautious in not allowing offense to take hold in my spirit again. He became a devout Christian after that, having turned from his wicked ways to follow Jesus. These thoughts allow us to identify with a real emotion for the people we love. A wonderful and timely testimony timely for our times! And then the Lord told me to come back and tell you that there are streets of gold in heaven. It was attached to me like a suction cup in the area of my chest and began dragging me further into Hell. Fortunately, Jennifers life was spared and she went on to share her story in hopes of warning individuals who were lost or had grown lukewarm in their faith. Just my opinion though.. He describes his brief encounter with hell as more than physical darkness, there was something else there. Whats the worse that could happen? Please read Bait of SATAN by John Bevere. All this sounds too Protestant. Darkness encompassed me round about darkness that is blacker than any night man has ever seen., Unlike the other people we have mentioned, Matthew Botsford was far from Christianity when he had his near-death-experience. The fire was so real it was like a million jumbo jets crashed into one place. Here, he talks about what happens there, the suffering people continually have, and the people he saw in that terrible place the Bible talks about.Watch and fibnd out the details. My view was swiftly changed. 23 Minutes in Hell The incredible Testimony of Bill Wiese and his 23 minute trip to Hell. I knew all of the scriptures on Hell, how much information was provided to me in the Bible about it, and how those scriptures fit with the rest of the Bible. Testimony of Heaven and Hell by Sis. Less than two weeks later, I would be the first to arrive on the scene of an accident. Forgiveness without repentance is unbiblical. We all have sinned (see Rom. Youre a miracle., Other doctors were equally amazed. I wouldn't just blow off this testimony, it could save a life or two. that I will pour out my Spirit upon all flesh, I believed it was real because I believe the whole Bible is true, but I didnt think that anybody like me would ever go there. We think someone goes to Hell because they sinned, but really it is about disobeying and disrespecting God. Bee, Your thoughts about Trump mirror my own. You are giving them a chance to get right with God! It is not just people getting saved, Alec adds. Laurie A. Ditto travels around the world sharing her testimonies of Heaven and Hell to reach people for Jesus. Matthew describes his experience immediately following being shot in the following way, Utter blackness. There are many wounded Christians who have backslidden, because another Christian did them harm and when the pastor or another in the church found out about it, they were told to just forgive. That is not how Jesus says to do it. When he won, I was stunned. I watched those ominous gates open as I watched the people worshiping. Sixth, their obedience in giving tithes to God. The Lord will judge His people. Hebrews 10:26-30. Almost 20 years ago, while kayaking in Chile, a drowning accident left me technically dead for more than 30 minutes. I agree with you Mike, I had a revelation a few years ago and although I consider myslef to be an excellent author, I have never been able to find adequate words to describe what occurred, so I dont even try. I am going to heal you and make you new. Although I knew, it was just easier to hold on to unforgiveness. He continued to serve God in his adult years, pastoring Rhema Bible Church and founding Kenneth Hagin Ministries. As such, I dont know if any of these near death experiences are real because the Bible says apostle Paul was not allowed to say what he saw. You know youve forgiven if you can imagine them coming to you and sincerely saying they are sorry, and asking you to forgive them, and in your mind you believe you would. Too many people! Redeemed and going to Heaven. Famous People in Hell. I was not a visitor. Wasnt it supposed to be in the center of the earth or below us? Jennifer Perez was another young Christian who had a shocking experience with hell while she slipped in and out of consciousness. XlibrisUK. It is a relational issue. the best book I ever read on the subject of choosing not to take offense and forgiveness. Amen brother! I cant tell you what that did to me then, or the soberness that it puts in me even today. She acknowledged the fact that although she claimed to be a Christian, she failed to show the fruit of her faith. I let my emotions worship Him, which allows my heart to open to Him.The worship leader was helping us pray for our lost family members, friends, neighbors, and co-workers. It is one of READINESS to forgive. And on some have compassion, making a distinction; but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh (Jude 1:21-23). How horrifying and scary it was. Thank you for dying to save me from my sins. This existence . From Hell to Heaven: One Man's Journey . Are you sure that Jesus is about to come back within a few years? While it is unclear whether Sister Faustinas experience was a vision or a near-death encounter, she describes hell as endless torment, impenetrable darkness, and a terrible suffocating smell. Hope it helps. Because until they own up to you and apologize they are not right with Him. Unlike Bill Wiese and Kenneth Hagin, Jennifer was first led to heaven, and then to hell. Here's What I Saw On The Other Side. He recalls the feeling of numbness spreading throughout his body. It highlights that God is the beginning and end, and he will be coming back for his world, as well as those who serve him. A person cannot get out of Hell if they acquire the right answer. Still other passages may seem to suggest that Jesus believe in hell. It was Jesus mercy and love that picked me up and brought me back from Hell. /* Add your own Mailchimp form style overrides in your site stylesheet or in this style block. Always keep your heart soft and loving. This wouldnt be the first time God used a pagan to further the casue of Kingdom building. I dont know how to explain just how panicked I was, although you may understand a bit if youve ever been lost. Countless people have been to hell either through a dream, a vision, or a near-death-experience. To read the full story of Laurie Ditto's encounter, get the book. Wholly & Soley led by the Holy Spirit. According to the MRI, my heart was badly damaged because one of the main arteries was blocked. He who did not spare His own Son but gave Him up for us all, how will He not also, along with Him, freely give us all things? They put me in the ambulance and took me to the hospital. What Does It Mean to Have Citizenship In Heaven? I know that here in New Zealand, many years ago, on the front page of our national newspaper, was the account given of a man who was an aetheist, blasphemer and drunkard. But how many of our family are going there? No such thing as rapture. I was so happy when he ended that HHS Mandate evil Obama created. My duaghter totaled my suburban, it rolled three times. and now must pay their debt through suffering. They were unbelievers. https://lutherwasnotbornagaincom.wordpress.com/2018/03/19/if-you-die-tonight-do-you-know-where-you-will-spend-eternity/, #mc_embed_signup{background:#fff; clear:left; font:14px Georgia, Times, "Times New Roman", serif; } Invariably, after I speak, a crowd lines up to talk. Repentance is accepting Gods forgiveness, but His forgiveness was already in place through the finished work of Christ of the cross. Because of the Devil and his disobedience, disrespect, and disregard of God, Hell was created. Testimony of Heaven and Hell by Sis. God bless all who read this. Brother, where sin does abound, graces does the more abound. What Is Generation Z Looking for From Church? AMEN!!! They were going to switch off the machine, he recounts. While it was not immediate, Matthew Botsford eventually recovered and gave his life over to God. Most of us really dont care. The Hell realm unlocked and I heard massive gates creak open and I felt extreme heat enter the room. The Lord communicated to him, What the world deems insignificant is what I am going to use in this revival. I knew many things all at once. Divine Tradition, 3. About four years ago I cried to God because I felt I could no longer endure to see all evil and unrighteousness which fills this this earth and I felt as my heart would break because of the pain over this. Doctors could find little reason for hope, but then Alec surprised them. When he became the Republican nominee, I was horrified. While in this foul prison-like cell, Bill realized two large creatures shared the cell with him. People in this place suffered a thousand times worse than others, because they knew the Word of the Lord and disobeyed. With a person's earthly body out of commission, their consciousness then . Perhaps God is moving mightily. The parable of the servant who took his fellow-servant by the throat is interesting, and I note that every time its mentioned, the person mentioning it, fails to mention that the other servant had fallen at the feet of the servant asked for mercy and time to repay what he owed. My heart was so badly damaged they said to my wife there is a possibility I would have a 10 percent chance to live. I hope this will help you. Testimony of Heaven: Esau (2 Corinthians 12:2) I know a man in Christ who 14 years ago - whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God . the world- at the same moment -of their sin/standing -before Him.Everyone Marriages dont end because someone cheated. We recommend moving this block and the preceding CSS link to the HEAD of your HTML file. Suddenly, Bill recalls seeing a bright light and felt himself rising out of the tunnel through which he had previously descended. I have never been in such awe of the creation of a human body. I understood that Hell is a relational issue, not a problem to solve like a math question. An account of her Second Visit To Hell. This is what was spoken by the prophet Joel: February 3, 2021. It wasnt even nearly as horrible and unfathomable as I had imagined. This guy isnt a Christian but has the chance to repent and get saved in the afterlife. God brought me back to life. The hospital also discovered pneumonia in his lungs, so they placed Alec in an induced coma following his surgery. There is no time for speculations and opinions only time for seeking the Lord with the whole heart and the whole mind and there is only time for those who claims to be christians to speak and act in agreement with the Spirit of Life, no matter circumstances and independent of outward pressure. Before giving testimony, you should have all the facts straight. 2:12). I knew the Holy Word, now I regret it and realize I robbed the Lord. (Mal 3, 8) He said, Tell the people when they give to God, and give the Lord with true love. (2Cor 9, 7) This man kept pleading, Lord forgive me, and the Lord replied, It is too late, there is no opportunity for you., Pastor Kim shares what he has been shown in visions of Heaven & Hell during all night prayer meetings regarding non-tithing and other issues that can disqualify believers from Heaven and send them to Hell in line with Matt 7, 21-23. He died of a heart attack and went down to hell. The ways of God are righteous, always righteous! (In our culture, sadly, the concept of falling at someones feet and asking forgiveness is abhorrent. | Source: militarily, economically & also thru militant At the young age of 15, Tamara Laroux attempted to take her own life. When he talks about the car accident and about the stent placement, I am a bit puzzled, medically this account doesnt quite add up. Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. The car she was thrown from was barely scratched. We are no where near the end. Many thousands will be saved When he said it would be unlawful, I think it was an expression. I mean, with time, unforgiveness had become part of me. Previously the writer had mentioned several times that every sin was forgiven ONCE FOR ALL TIME. They had died some time ago. I will show you the power of the Holy Spirit. My child, these houses are ready, I prepared for all My children that believe and are obedient to Me. Then He showed me incomplete houses. I wouldnt just blow off this testimony, it could save a life or two. I dont think Paul was saying he was not literally allowed to say what he saw. take over when she finished off Obama works of weakening America, He said: This is the end of all sin if you do not serve me with your whole heart. I would hate for people to experience this for real.. 1. As she continued to fall, she felt her surroundings becoming hotter and hotter. Two doctors dont just come running up in the middle of traffic. I saw it! The Bible says, "Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, and you perish in the way" (Ps. Anyone who rejected the law of Moses died Without Mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. He is the devil and now is his time even shorter than four years ago and tomorrow even shorter and this is why the whole world seems to be stirred up because the spiritual realm knows the times. When we think about someone we love not being in Heaven, it creates a real sadness and if we think about it long enough, it creates a desperation. Jim Woodford, a retired pilot from Canada, has an amazing testimony about leaving this earth while he was brain dead for 11 hours and seeing heaven and hell. Only Jesus could because He owns Hell. Adeola Odutola: Please read my reply to Fergis. At the red sea, the Jews left behind, the army chasing them, Raptured. Its not like on the earth where innocent people have gone to jail for something they didnt do. I should know.Im an EMT. You and I would likely be best friends after that! I was a Christian leader, for 20 years I had known Christ, but during the 20 years I said: all that money from my tithing and offerings were just to sustain the pastors, but now I regret it because I understand and I know that it wasnt for them, it was for the Lord, and that is why I say I have stolen from God. But not all near-death-experiences are that positive. I started running up and down the gold street and picking up gold dust and sprinkling it on my body. There are also people who have specific reincarnation beliefs. What most people are ignoring..is that Jesus doesnt state that He is yet coming back..but that things will happen in the world that will change the conscience of people.It is more like a time of mercy..a time to repent..a chance for unbelievers and the lukewarm to recognize God and their relationship status with Him.Remember God is a loving forgiving God..a merciful God..before He returns He will show the world that has moved steadily away from Him that He does exist..it will be a time to repent and return..a period of peace and revival..there will still be those that reject Himagain..we do not know the hour and the day of His return as far as Judgment is considered..only the Father knows..but it seems that Jesus..being a merciful and loving God..is going to give this lost generation a chance to amend itself..as He did with Nineveh and so many other lost generations before a chastisement befalls.Rather than judge this mans experience and who or what makes a Christian..how about taking it to heart and live as God expects all Christians..with love, mercy, forgiveness, compassion..non-judgmental..pray for those who are lost, struggling or blind with hate indifference and ignorance. It is unlikely the earth would be overwhelmed with belief before the end. But not all near-death-experiences are that positive. My brain is now 100%. I just keep praying. This compelled her to share her personal experience to hell and back in her book, Hell Fire Is Real: My Experience (published by Xlibris UK). According to Ian's testimony, he came back to life on a slab in the morgue a full 15-20 minutes after he had been declared dead by the doctors. You OUGHT to have said Lawrence, the metaphor that the RCC uses is that of a 3-legged stool. Many other such like testimonies one hears of..some of them ring true. Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. all! Lawrence,where in the Bible does it state what you have shared??? After this interaction, Jennifer recalls the feeling of falling. For more information, visit xlibrispublishing.co.uk or call 0-800-014-8620 to receive a free publishing guide. Amen to that JohnGod bless you for those inspiring words. During that time, doctors debated about whether or not to turn off his life support. I went down feet first. Multitudes, Multitudes in the valley of I could see souls in hell, tormented and burning eternally. The others didnt see the gates, hear that sound, or feel the heat. All this belongs to my people, the Lord said. refugees whom she would of brought in I also knew about the Bibles stance on unforgiveness. What You Need to Know. 18:21-35). LONDON, Dec. 04, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Various biblical teachings ignite different emotions when it comes to the subject of heaven and hell. The first thing I knew when I got there: I was in Hell. Being angry with one another, allowing a root of bitterness to take hold is how Satan controls us. Romans 8:32-34 Contrition for ones own sins and forgiveness to others for what they have done to you are two different realities. Paul was caught up into the third heaven (the highest realm,) and saw and heard things which were unutterable..which were os sacred he could not share them. 01 May 2023 20:21:00 Forged in Fire. False jesus do not have spots of nail, false jesus do not speak of holiness inn and . We must choose to forgive, God requires it. It was just like when He saved me. I had no idea how much trouble I was in or that I would be forever changed. Worship and prayer continued around me. This site is owned and operated by McWilliams Publishing. I thought Trump a buffoon, but even though I am a registered Democrat, I couldnt stomach Hilary, she is really demonic! In one of the earliest recorded experiences of hell, Sister Faustina, a Polish nun shares similar sentiments to the other individuals we have discussed. This compelled her to share her personal experience to hell and back in her book, " Hell Fire Is Real: My Experience " (published by Xlibris UK). We cant do anything about that. Jim was not a Christian before this experience and even considered religion a crutch. Then an astonishing sight met Alec. The Bible, 2. order were behind Hillary waiting to I was inundated with an ever-increasing fear and knowledge that Hell is not only everything that I had read in the Bible but so much worse. Romans 8:1 The king spirit who rules the human mind is death and it can not be satisfied without a dead body, in reality or in fantasy! I worked for the evangelism department at the International House of Prayer, now called the Kansas City Evangelists Fellowship (KCEF). Others there couldnt see Him or hear Him. In Luke 17:3 we are told that if a brother (sister) trespass against us, we should rebuke him, and IF he repent you shall forgive him. So that day I raised my hands to God and I sung loudly to Him. Knowing what hell is like is as important as knowing . 3:23). In an event that he relates to a vision, Bill Wiese, a devout Christian, describes his experience as . Some call me a minister. The only way to reconcile this teaching with His instructions in Matthew 18:15-17 and Luke 17:3-4, is to conclude that the instructions in Matthew 18:15-17 and Luke 17:3-4 pertain to our duty to try to bring our fellow professing Christian believers to repentance for the purpose of reconciling them with both ourselves and the Lord God, so that their relationship and fellowship with us and the Lord God will not be hindered or destroyed. I looked at where the voice was coming from and LO! I could look up and see the lights of the Earth. Christians, if you think Grace alone will save you, youre brainwashed by a false western theology. When he got out of prison, his wife asked him for a divorce. Reply to L.S. In the police report it says they resuscitated me five times. That is the Rapture The weeds being gathered up first to be burned! Heaven and hell testimonies. If the Biblical way were carried out, thered be less division in the church. God views the time as a circle like a clock with the white horse -spiritual force Gods Kingdom as the first and the last (Rev.6:8, 22:13) The description he gave is exactly as Jesus described it, he looked up and saw a tiny prick of light in the distance and a voice from above, boomed, One more chance! He found himself shooting up toward the light, until he came to on the bed in the doctors surgery. Im also seeing a remnant rising up on Facebook for Revival with live Worship and Miracles. It was void of anything good. Christians, if you think Grace alone will save you, youre brainwashed by a false western theology. Jesus impressed on his heart: These people call themselves Christians but they couldnt forgive their brothers and sisters. By Benjamin Lahood . 5 Aug 2015 Angelica Zambrano's 3rd Testimony of Heaven and Hell Angelica Zambrano's 3rd Testimony of Heaven and Hell. As we sang an evangelistic song, I felt the presence of holiness come into the room. They end up writting books which are false and demonic to deceive Humanity. Ian McCormacks near-death-experience in hell began with an encounter with a deadly jellyfish. Thomas Renz Warns of mRNA Vaccines in U.S. Food Supply | Principia Scientific Intl. , Bill Wiese describes many horrifying sights, smells, and sounds. Alec was in the coma for three weeks. I felt the sound of fear coming from my own body. In his experience, he remembers terrifying creatures, torment, and profound isolation. This is the truth. In the same way, God expects us to forgive regardless of our offenders response. But to his right another voice said: I am the Lord God. and your young men shall see visions, Quite interestingly, I did not see mansions, cars, designer clothes, banks, millionaires, or billionaires just people and their burning flesh. Redirecting to https://www.therichest.com/shocking/15-tales-of-hell-by-survivors-of-near-death-experiences/. Then the wheat will be gathered into his barn. 1525. Pray for Lost Souls and one day they will rejoice with you in Heaven. When it came time to vote, I considered skipping the vote for President, because I just could not stomach him, and would never vote for Clinton. 1 John 2:1-2 Christianity and Science, Is There An Overlap? A strict atheist at the time of his near-death-experience, Howard Storm nearly died following emergency surgery. Some of the medical details of this account are perplexing to me. Is there anyone who doubts that these days are the kingdom of death then take notice not only about the evil and killing but of those who who one moment expresses deep grief over these evil things and the next moment take great pleasure in horror movies and criminal novels. We ALL need to come back to the Bible. It is a very important topic that everyone should take seriously. Although God literally forgave me everything, I chose to refuse to forgive certain ones. But, in my church there are many thieves who steal my tithes and offerings! A related myth is the notion that there are people in hell who wanted to go to heaven while they were still alive, but God wouldn't . They put a stent in there.. I said, Yes.. As for Trump God is using him to bring America back to him. https://www.xlibris.com/en-gb/bookstore/bookdetails/818477-hell-fire-is-real. While on a visitation to Hell with the Lord Jesus Laura testifies - 'I saw a lot of people being tortured, and Jesus said to me "These people are not faithful with their tithe."'. She felt herself leave her body as she fell at an unstoppable speed andremembers entering a space of darkness with absolutely no light. and your old men shall dream dreams. Should I tell this to anyone Lord? Choo asked. Sodom and Gomorrah Raptured. Incredible fear. 8 Spring Break Vacation Bible School Activity Ideas. In an event that he relates to a vision, Bill Wiese, a devout Christian, describes his experience as being plunged into hell. While on a visitation to Hell with the Lord Jesus Laura testifies I saw a lot of people being tortured, and Jesus said to me These people are not faithful with their tithe. Their testimony is not true and they received it from false Heaven and false jesus. Jesus said all those who believe in the Son of Man will be saved. As quickly as it shot out from Hell, it just as quickly moved back. See Peace and Security and the Antichrist maybe at rollanmccleary.wordpress.com. It wasnt an orderly progression, but Ive tried to lay it out in an orderly fashion here. For the sake of explanation, I knew three things firstI was in Hell, eternally, for unforgiveness. . It is a relational issue. This man in the testimony, was taken to the gates of hell big difference. I agree with your feelings regarding Trump. Wholly & Soley led by Jesus Christ.

Hershey's Commercial 2020, Articles H