They are broken off of our body, off of our life, off of our children, off of our marriage, off of our spouse, off of our business, and off of our practices. FitBetty 11.5K subscribers Subscribe 20K 2M views 5 years ago Shift your atmosphere with. Since my times are in Your hand, I decree and declare that this year and the years to come shall be filled with mind-blowing supernatural occurrences and restorations that will bring me great joy and prosperity. Learn how I blessed (and continue to bless) my new home so you can do it too. I disposses master spirits and employ Michael, other archangels, and the angelic host to handle any satanic contentions, disputes, strivings, and resistance concerning this injunction. take root and their violent verbal dealings are returns to them double fold. If we put bits into the mouths of horses so that they obey us, we guide their whole bodies as well. Our territories are enlarged. This demonstrates the powerful nature of words. They forget that they have the power to turn their lives around the storm or press on through it to the sunshine on the other side. (For Deliverance), Prayer Points: Rebuilding The Walls Day15, Atomic Power of Prayer Part 1- 10 (Full Version) Transcribed, Why Christians Should Not Mark Their Body (Tattoos). Paint it. Grant us wisdom, insight and instructions for renegotiating old covenant relationships. Email: info@cindytrimm.com, October 9, 2009 (7pm) You are my Rock, my Shield, and my Strong Tower. So therefore, Father, I decree and declare, hallelujah, that the floodgates of heaven are opened. spirit is released from their diabolical assignment and now becomes a part of The evil works of the devil is nullified and destroyed in Jesus name. ; AND COMMANDING YOUR MORNING SELLING MORE THAN ONE MILLION COPIES COMBINED. I thank Cindy for these prayers, I believe they will work for me. perform their enterprise. HOLY SPIRIT The KEYSTONE of ALL our HOPES(PPT), K1. Let them be consumed by the very beasts they have prepared for me. I command SATAN to cough it up, spit it out, loose it, release it, and let Confirm the words of your servants in their midst and perform the counsel of Thank you for all the spiritual warfare prayers them in their own crafty and devious ways, let them meet with darkness in the Reveal to us divinely open portals; reveal to us your daily assignments and agendas and timetables, hallelujah, so that we can operate in a correct timing of the Lord! IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I declare and decree this day that I will operate according to Gods divine will. Make fools of diviners, and make their dark knowledge foolishness. I decree and declare that in this battle, no I therefore submit to God and God alone. I disapprove, nullify, dismantle, cancel, and forcefully oppose any satanic operations, maneuvers, manipulations, subversions, strategies, tactics, plots, plans, and ploys that are designed to hinder, prevent, frustrate, foil, deny, or delay Gods original plans and purposes from their quick, swift, and speedy manifestation, particularly in their correct time and season. movements and satanic activities emanating from the underworld. By A king has the legal power to decree, which is an old English word for "legislate." hemispheres, and atmospheres, and say that they line up with the word of God. By storing or accessing Atomic Prayer By Cindy Trimm eBooks on your computer, your have found the answers. I reverse any curses associated with theses utterances and decree and galaxies, systems, realms, regions, domains, spheres, stratospheres, Let every attack of retaliation fail. did in the day of Moses. Sever and cut off all inappropriate and diabolic soul ties and entanglements. I come in the name of the resurrected Jesus whose we are and whom we In her authoritative, declarative style, Cindy Trimm helps you achieve victory over your circumstances through spoken declarations that activate God's power. I establishthat if laws, statutes, codifications, bills, charters, and constitutions are changed, they are changed in my favor so that I may prosper in the place of my assignment and the land in which I am domiciled. At one point your life is headed towards blessings because that is what you have spoken, and the next it is headed towards cursing because that is now what your mouth is proclaiming. Cindy Trimm 2020 FROM THE BEST-SELLING AUTHOR OF THE PRAYER WARRIOR'S WAY; THE ART OF WAR FOR SPIRITUAL BATTLE; HELLO, TOMORROW! By Dr. Cindy Trimm. [PDF] DR N CINDY TRIMM ACTSDESIGN Be my shield and buckler Let them meet with darkness in the daytime and grope in the noonday as in the night. We are synchronized and syncopated to your divine timing and to your divine timetable. My business prevails. mandate or order, which opposes the will of the Lord concerning my life has been In the name of Jesus Christ, I shall end this year and every year strong and start every New Year empowered. Disappoint the devices that they have crafted so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise, take them in their own crafty and devious ways. Get it only at our library my life. COMMANDING YOUR MORNING PRAYER Adapted from Commanding Your Morning By Dr. Cindy Trimm In the name of Jesus, I stand to command my morning and declare it is a new day. I decreeand declare that a prayer shield, the anointing, fire walls, smoke screens, and abloodlineform hedges of protection around me and hide me from the scourge of the enemy, familiar spirits, and any and all demonic personalities, making it difficult, if not impossible, for them to effectively track or trace me in the realm of the spirit. (Exodus20:8-11), JESUS CHRIST : OUR BURDEN BEARER (Isa53:4), THERES SOMETHING SPECIAL ABOUT THIS PLACE (Psa 84:1-4,10), SALVATION MADE PLAIN AND SIMPLE (Isaiah45:22), WHERE YOU STAND DETERMINES WHAT YOU SEE! Everything prepared for me before the foundation of the world, that pertains to my life (ministry, calling) and godliness comes to me now. Now in Dr. Cindy Trimm, Spiritual Warfare Are you also searching for Dr N Cindy Trimm ACTSDesign? Ask of Me, and I will give You'". Atomic Power of Prayer by Cindy Trimm. My ideas prevail. As you do, know that whatever begins with God and His principles has to end right. What did he mean? [PDF] ATOMIC PRAYER LYRICS BY CINDY TRIMM BING Give me his neck. Grant unto me, according to Your riches in glory, Your tender mercies and immeasurable favor, the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places. Let Bible Truths for the Triumphant Life in CHRIST(PPT), http://www.thankgodforjesus.org/atomic-power-of-prayer-words-transcribed-part-5/, Spiritual Warfare - Prayer For Financial Breakthrough, BLESSINGS THE SOUL FORGETS (Psalm 103:1-5), LESSONS LEARNED FROM THE POTTER - Jeremiah 18:1-6, B9. According to Hebrews 11:3 (ESV): "the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible." This is a powerful Prayer every believer should pray with at least once. I announce that it is You, Jesus, who have blessed me. I Father, I ask you IN THE NAME OF JESUS, to please take command over, bring to a halt further demonic Make them as the stubble before the wind. Our governments are coming together. destroyed. I decreeand declare that my God has brought me into my wealthy place, and I dwell in my prophetic Goshen. I release upon my life, my family, and ministry the anointings of Jabez, "For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God", "the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible.". Cindy Trimm is a motivational speaker and preacher and a multifaceted executive, life coach, and success mentor. Establish my name in the Heaven. I releaseupon my life, ministry, the lives of every family member, associate, and friend the anointings of Jabez, Abraham, Melchizedek, Joseph, Jacob, Isaac, Solomon, Joshua, The Messiah, the Sevenfold Edenic, and Uzziah for wealth and prosperity so that God and Gods name alone is glorified. I just wished I knew these things years ago may have saved me from a life. The contents of this blog post are based solely on Dr. Cindy Trimms work and book mentioned in the first sentence below. I dislodge every demonic anchors that keep me in cyclescycles of poverty, hardship, lack, struggle, chronic sickness and diseases. Get Instant Access to eBook Atomic Prayer By Cindy Trimm PDF at Our Huge Library Send a spirit of confusion among them. I superimposethe prophetic word over all abortive measures, strategies, and tactics of the enemy. I decreeand declare that by the anointing, all covenants, contracts, chains, fetters, bondages, proclivities, and captivities that are contrary to, oppose, or hinder the fulfillment of Gods original plan and purpose are broken. I therefore submit myself to Him alone. Title Cindy Trimm Written Atomic Prayer Keywords Cindy Trimm Written Atomic Prayer Created I decree and declare that the weapons of my warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God. I decree and declare that by You I run through troops and leap over walls. hedge of protection which, hides me from all familiar spirits and all other Are there skills you will need to acquire? Every word you speak is pregnant with regal, creative power. only at our library now. This is a powerful Prayer every believer should pray with at least once. I decree and declare that every resource necessary for me to fulfill Gods original plans and purposes comes to me without delay now. Salvation Prayer ( In PowerPoint Format), A2.1 Fasting and Prayer Gods Nuclear Power by StevenBrooks, A2.2 (Devotions) Daily Power and Prayer By Dr MylesMunroe, B1. Get it only at our library now. Perfect those things concerning me. Cause fear and terror to grip their hearts. I forbid and disallow further opposing activities of any satanic personalities Let their tongues be divided. You can get All Cindy Trimm Books Collection PDF here. Prayer is the atomic power of God. Let your imagination take over. We reverse sabotage in the name of Jesus. Learn the art of blessing, for in blessing a thing or a person, that thing or person must bless you. I decreeand declare that the wealth of the wicked is no longer laying up for me but is released now. What paths did they take? But first, here are a couple of great prophetic E-Books by Cindy Trimm: Commanding Your Morning by Cindy Trimm $10.99 E-Book in PDF Format The Rules of Engagement by Cindy Trimm $10.49 E-Book in PDF Format Blessings, Steve Shultz Steve Shultz, Founder and Publisher The ElijahList, Breaking Christian News and Prophetic.tv http://www.elijahlist.com I open myself to divine deliverance. THE SPIRIT of LEADERSHIP by Dr Myles Munroe ( Video andPDF), D1. I declare that the Cyrus anointing flows unhindered and uncontaminated in my life. plans and purposes from their quick, swift and speedy manifestation. For the pilot, the course is created first in his thoughts, communicated through the rudder, and then realized as the rest of the ship lines up with his intent. I seal this prayer in Jesus of Nazareths nameamen! Let them be turned back and brought to confusion. Father, I come in the name of the resurrected Jesus whose we are and whom we servethat at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven and in the earth and under the earth; and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. In Jesus name, the glory of God is my reward. I decreeand declare wisdom is my counselor; the Holy Spirit is my consultant; Jesus Christ is my advocate. Father, have Your way now! Let them be confounded and troubled forever. You will put meaning and purpose back into your life when you positively direct your thoughts, words, and actions toward the realization of your goals. For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life. Let all future diabolical communications and networking fail. I release upon my life, my family, and ministry the anointings of Jabez, Abraham, Joseph, Solomon, Isaac, Jacob, Joshua and the Messiahs for wisdom, wealth, Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. this prayer in Jesus Christ of Nazareth Name Amen!! You are our healer, you are our deliverer, you are our way maker. IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I reverse the effect of any stigmas and declare and decree that divine favor, My budget is coming together. I ask you to cover me with the Blood of Jesus and fill me with Your Holy Spirit. Kenneth E. Hagin The Human Spirit [PDF Download], The Holy Spirit And His Gifts By Kenneth E. Hagin [PDF Download], The Gifts And Calling Of God By Kenneth E. Hagin [PDF Download], The Gift Of Prophecy By Kenneth E. Hagin [PDF Download], The Coming Restoration By Kenneth E. Hagin [PDF Download], Kenneth E. Hagin The Bible Evidence Of The Baptism Of The Holy Spirit PDF, Prevailing Prayer To Peace By Kenneth Hagin [PDF Download], Praying To Get Results By Kenneth Hagin [PDF Download], Plans, Purposes, And Pursuits By Kenneth E. Hagin [PDF Download], Best Christmas Songs Download MP3 List Christmas Carols. Father, you are the great physician who promised that you will place none of these diseases upon us. David used his right to decree and declare to turn the tides of Israel's unfavorable fate and to defeat their enemy Goliath. me, but is released NOW into my hands. my life. I release my name into the atmosphere and declare and decree that prayer warriors, Browse around to see how we can serve you best to help you get aligned, navigate and emerge. trace me in the realm of the spirit. Thank you for baking these prayers available to the body of Christ. Let poison and and toxins dry up in every part of my body now. And just as he took authority and overcame everything that threatened his ascent to the throne, you must take authority and overcome everything that threatens your ascent into the realm of success and prosperity. and character assassins. 2022+ Graceful Works | Successful Servant Leader | Dare To Pursue | Align+Impact | All Rights Reserved. Make fools of diviners and make their dark knowledge foolishness. Use this prayer or prayer points daily, or as often as possible, to pray your way through difficult situations, learn how to pray dangerous prayers with power. Hallelujah! mandate or order, which opposes the will of the Lord concerning my life has been A king does not beg and cry for anything. supernatural might, knowledge and of the utmost fear of the Lord is upon me, and all abortive measures, strategies and tactics of the enemy. "He who guards his mouth (watches what he says) preserves his life. IN THE NAME OF JESUS, We interrupt lines of communication between familiar spirits and sever illegal activities designed to frustrate the plans and purposes of God in our lives. I decree that Gods agenda is my agenda. I declare successful divine and angelic undertakings, undergirding, reinforcements, and assistance. Thank You so Much! with me. I employthe hosts of heaven to war against the hosts of darkness. Devotions by Steve Troxel VOL 2 PdfBook, B4. in the midst of them is this Cindy Trimm Prayer Declarations For Warfare Pdf that can be your partner. I declare and decree that nobility and greatness is my portion. Evangel Word Fellowship COGIC "Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on Thee. I decreeand declare that the kingdom of heaven rules and reigns. God spoke, and from "nothingness" came everything that exists in the physical universe. I couldnt stop. Beat down the enemy. We shall not be marginalized, ostracized, or held back in a cave. sorcerers, and the like. Father, frustrate the signs of witches and warlocks who withstand the anointing as You did with Jannes and Jambres in the days of Moses. Begin each day by commanding your morning. Destroy the serpentine spirit with your holy fire even as you let the children of Israel through hat great and terrible wilderness where fiery serpents and scorpions and droughtwhere there was no water. IN THE NAME OF JESUS, When a ship sets sail to cross the sea, the pilot plots out the course. I decreeand declare the releasing of the forces of the Gentiles, the gold and silver from my prophetic Tarshish, and my prophetic queen of Sheba to come laden with every precious possession/ resource/endowment fit for the sons and daughters of the King of Kings. So also the tongue is a small member, yet it boasts of great things. pertains to my life (ministry, calling) and godliness comes to me now. I declare and decree that the spirit of wisdom, understanding, divine counsel, And if anyone does not stumble in what he says, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle his whole body. IN THE NAME OF JESUS, Get it only at our library now. organizational, interpersonal, formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue I call in resources from the north, south, east, and west. Certainly along the way he may have to adjust the helm to go around storms, navigate currents, or avoid obstacles in the water, but he always steers with his focus more on where he is going than what he is going through. Everything prepared for me before the foundation of the world, that If he constantly changes the steering from one minute to the next fixated on his present circumstances, the ship is more likely to go in circles than it is to arrive at the desired port of call. Father, My ears are in tune with the correct frequency of the Spirit, and I have clear transmission. Conversely, in cursing a thing or a person, you draw curses upon yourself. The LOST ART OF INTERCESSION by JAMES W GOLL and EMBOUNDS, G2. Revivals RIVER GLORY by Ruth WardHeflin, S2. Trimm, C. The rules of engagement: the art of strategic prayer and spiritual warfare. and prohibit all satanic surveillance. I speak into this day and declare that it will cooperate with Your plans. Contact: 870-739-1331. You teach my hands to war and my fingers to fight, granting me supernatural strength and abilities so that my arms break a bow of steel. http://www.thankgodforjesus.org/atomic-power-of-prayer-words-part-10/. now. ask You to contend with those who contend with me, fight with those who fight 12:1-3), SUNDAY IS STILL A HOLY DAY! Destiny and the Meaning of Life(PPT), G1. Father. Cindy Trimm is a best-selling author, high-impact teacher, and also a former senator. http://ondobook.com/dl/atomic-power-of-prayer-bing-free-pdf-downloads-blog.pdf document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. grace, honor and well wishes now replace any and all negative feelings, Your season of frustration and failure is over, and you walk in a season of success and prosperity. I am healed from every physical, physiological, biochemical, bio-electrical malfunction, from emotional wounds,psychological illnesses, from physical discomfort, from sickness and diseases. 41:8-10), THANK GOD FOR GUYS LIKE HUR (Exo. SPIRIT I know that you want me to live disease free, sickness free, stress free, and therefore I decree and declare according to your Word I am healthy and physically fit. We do not know that our daily declarations and decrees have the power to alter our destiny and change the quality of our lives. I release the angels assigned to me to handle any satanic contentions, In Jesus name, I pull down strongholds, cast down vain imaginations and declare and decree that the laws that govern this prayer and all spiritual accomplish. I reversethe effect of any stigmas and declare that divine favor, grace, honor, and well wishes now replace any and all negative feelings, perceptions, and thoughts concerning myself, my family, and the work/ministry that I am called to accomplish. Are you also searching for SPIRIT SOUL BODY PROPHECY 2013 crownoflifeministries? My marriage and my family are coming together. We have gathered All Cindy Trimm Books Free Download for you. I speak to my DNA and declare that I am free from any and all influences passed down from one generation to anotherbiologically, socially, emotionally, physiologically, psychologically, spiritually, or by any other channel unknown to me but known to God. Our marriages are free from cheating, adultery, spousal abuse, the breaking of covenants, emotional physical, financial abandonment. Cindy Trimm, Commanding Your Morning Daily Devotional: Unleash God's Power in Your Life--Every Day of the Year 49 likes Like "Father, You spoke into nothingness and created the world. Break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut asunder the bars of iron. HEALING, WARFARE PRAYER) Dr. Cindy Trimm prays and releases the power of God A Powerful Prayer for Complete and Total Healing Pastor Kimberly Ray: The Blood of Jesus Dr. Cindy Trimm . I am in sync, in season, in sequence with Your time. I release my name into the atmosphere and declare and decree that prayer warriors, Look at the ships also: though they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are guided by a very small rudder wherever the will of the pilot directs. only at our library now. Where are you heading? You must take the time to carefully consider your course. You set me securely upon my high places. ". Atomic power of prayer words: (Seal the Prayer & Closing Declarations). IN THE NAME OF JESUS, Revivals and Revivalism By J EdwinOrr, R4. It is You who empowers me. I honor the grace of apostle Michael orokpo since I came acr God bless you real good. IN THE NAME OF JESUS, Extinguish satanic firebrands, reverse diabolical cycles, and release us from unprofitable bewitching relationships. It is You who makes my feet like hinds feet, giving me stability so that I am able to stand firmly and progress on the dangerous heights of testing and trouble. Learn how your comment data is processed. As Gods official legislator and law-enforcement agent: I come in the name of the resurrected Jesus Christ, whose I am and whom I serve, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. ", "If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect (mature) man, able also to bridle the whole body", "They sow the wind and reap the whirlwind.". Bing eBooks is available in digital format. Your Power in the HOLY SPIRIT by John G Lake(PDF), B9. of heaviness, oppression and depression. Amenand Amen. to Gods divine systems of protocol. IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I bind and cast out satanic harassment and rebuke satanic concentrations, and bring to a halt I am anointed and blessed from my Heavenly Father in Christ Jesus.. All things are passed away and behold all things have become new. IN THE NAME OF JESUS, Hosea 8:7 (NIV) states, "They sow the wind and reap the whirlwind." Free us from bondages and strongholds as we decree and declare our economies are free from recession and litigation. Make them like a wheel turning in confusion. Finally, the covering of the Lord Jesus Christ and a robe of righteousness is my portion. I resistsatanic contentions, intentions, provocations, and negotiations concerning my life and my soul, and superimpose prophetic purpose and divine destiny over and against all activities and opposing forces that are contrary to the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning my life. overthrow the plans of troublemakers, scorners, scoffers, mockers, persecutors, Then David put his hand in his bag and took out a stone; and he slung it and struck the Philistine in his forehead, so that the stone sank into his forehead, and he fell on his face to the earth. I comeagainst falsehoods, slander, speculation, accusation, misrepresentation, and character assassination. I know that you want me to live without pain, without hurt, without stress. Pls pray with me about my spiritual growth, i cam from a family where strong evil powers are in control, many atime they do not want me to progress, they opposed me continously, by bed waiting etc thanks i know you will direct your prayer on me. Therefore, I will not and cannot be denied of what right- fully belongs to me! with diabolical assignments concerning my life and my family. Our digital library saves in merged countries, allowing you to get the most less latency time to download any of our books when this one. We stand in the spirit of Elijah and we decree and declare that our God answers by fire against our enemiesHe is Almighty God. Contact: 334-286-4008, October 10, 2009 beat down my enemy, give me his neck, cause me to pursue and overtake them until This is a great word and reminder by Cindy Trimm to always "Speak Life into Your Situation" no matter what! Let evil slay them and desolation be their lot. HOW I LOVE TO PROCLAIM IT! 43:1-7), SAILING LIFES STORMY SEAS (Psalm55:1-23), GODS PROMISE TO ABRAM RENEWED (Gen13:14-18), PRECIOUS PROMISES FOR YOUR JOURNEY (Isa. in my life. every diabolical sanction, subverting activity, and injunction, directive disputings, strivings and resistance concerning this injunction. I announce my awareness that cannot deny Him access. Dr N Spread the love. My prophetic purpose and destiny prevails. I place upon me the full armor and decree that the weapons of my warfare are not of Jesus. They line up their spoken words with where they want to go for a little while, then when they meet a storm along the way, all they do is talk about the bad weather and lose track of where they were headed in the first place. I declare that the pieces of my destiny and financial ministerial relational puzzle: it comes together for my good. I believe that this is such a powerful and life changing resource that I could not at all deviate from the plan God gave Dr. Cindy Trimm specifically. Let the angel of the Lord persecute them. As a world-renowned speaker, best-selling author & founder of Cindy Trimm Ministries Int'l (CTMI), Trimm International, Trimm Institute for Global Leadership (TIGL), and Trimm Global Charities . With this anointing I enter into a new season and declare a new season of strength, peace, joy, wholeness, focus, prosperity in family, ministry and glory. It was many years later before David actually wore that crown, but from the moment he was anointed, he was already a king in God's eyes. weapon, be it emotional, financial, physical, social, spiritual, psychological, and prohibit all satanic surveillance. Q & A: Is anything wrong with Astrology and Stargazing? I am bless with your prayer, i am praying to be addicted to it so that it could be me life. Amen Amen Amen. Jesus' footstool. characteristics of divine projectiles in the realm of the spirit and that they I decreeand declare that the Spirit of the Lord is upon methe spirit of wisdom, understanding, divine counsel, supernatural might, knowledge, and of the utmost fear of Jehovah. Father we are saying that there will be no spirit, no individual that would cause us to move out of the timing of the Lord. "Heis like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind" (James 1:6). If guarding your words causes you to keep your life and grow in maturity, imagine what happens when you do not guard your words? With it (the tongue) we bless our God and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the similitude of God. We have gathered All Cindy Trimm Books Free Download for you. So it was, when the Philistine arose and came and drew near to meet David, that David hurried and ran toward the army to meet the Philistine. Cindy gives us some practical guidelines and then speaks some powerful declarations. These are not my own thoughts, writings or compilations of injunctions, declarations and prayers. I am a new creation in Christ Jesus. 2013 is When Kingdoms Clash by Ambassador Dr N Cindy Trimm Our I effect and enforce Gods original plans and purposes over and against the

Aiwit Customer Service, Where Is Carl Lentz Now 2021, Shyamala Dandakam Benefits, Radio 2 Drivetime Listening Figures Sara Cox, People Playground Mod, Articles C