WebWelcome Back. Can I request a particular delivery type or ticket format? When you reach out via phone and email asking for a refund or to receive the actual tickets with barcodes, they ignore you. Wow! We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. As we hadn't received our tickets a day before game, I've sent them an email and a message on Facebook enquiring after the tickets. Search. As a 3rd party the NBA is refunding the sellers. > only site to allow you to pick the exact seats Cost of ticket is also inflated with this broker. I was offerred an extension, which does nothing for me because 05/25 was my original travel date. These people are thieves. I did not realize I was purchasing from a third party agent before they were on sale to the general public. Thanks! At home, I could not. How do I register for a Verified Fan event? At this phone number, customers can purchase tickets over the phone with a live sales agent. WebContact Us Contact Us For any questions or feedback, get in touch with us via email or chat, and we'll be glad to help. I bought them on AAA's web site with my credit card number. Under Event name, type U2. The NHL will be providing news about their games shortly. I felt mislead on the phone thinking this was an upgrade. How do I determine the seat numbers for a ticket listing? However, as agreed in the terms of sale, if a show is postponed a refund cannot be given. > up-front pricing Tickets for frozen Broadway my daughters birthday present. Ticket Monster appreciates the opportunity to respond. Would not cancel sale after I immediately realized the deception. Stay the heck away. No. We appreciate the opportunity to speak. What a rip off!!! I didnt trust anyone on Craigslist so I did some research on other 3rd party ticket sales. Meanwhile Ive lost my job and a very close family member due to covid19, a family member who was attending the event with me. I ordered tickets for Monster Jam in April 2020. That is there problem not mine. 2 years ago we bought tickets to chris stapleton concert. I will gladly update my review if i could get ANY support from Ticket Monster. The TicketMonster review reveals that this site is a reputable company that is dependable and delivers fast. We waited at the venue, together with other people who experienced the same.. You can't trust Ticket Monster! For more details, and to see what shortcuts or tools we provide to get better, faster help from TicketMonster, tap or click the link. WebNeed help with an existing order in your Ticketmaster account? Tap My Account. TicketMonster is associated with terms like private, marketplace, b2c, internet by their customers and industry analysts. 2. Im waiting for a refund for more than 5 months. WebThen, contact Bay Tek Games Service Department at 920.822.3951 or e-mail them at service@baytekgames.com for further assistance. I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK! NO CONCERT = NO TICKETS = REFUND. Customer service was not at all helpful. When WebBoth stations are around a 5-10 minute walk away from the designated concert entrances to Windsor Castle. Please don't use this service they are stealing people's money! The Ticketmaster chat is not available within the Ticketmaster app on the iPhone and Android platforms. We appreciate the opportunity to speak. I was offered an extension, which does nothing for me because 05/25 was my original travel date. I hate dealing with Ticket Monster on any level. EVER. I purchased tickets in December for a concert in May. Click the Verify Now button in the alert under I emailed and they assured me the tickets were valid. This company continues to broker ticket sales that are never completed by the third party. Bought expensive VIP seats to a concert here we are days from the concert (supposed to get tickets no later than a week out) talk to customer service and get we'll get you tickets in 24-48 hours and calling multiple times with that response it's like you want me to plan a trip to a concert without tickets? They said we would definitely get them, but the seller hadn't sent them yet. Tells you they are fixing the issue then do nothing. Tickets NEVER arrive. I see that you have responded to some. We found your order and you should be receiving a refund very shortly. Enter your phone number to get your one-time code. > the official ticket provider for ESPN,

• Best Ticket Sites
  • , As a buyer, you can purchase tickets from just about any country around the world, and, Credit and debit card payment options are available with a, good for concerts, broadway shows, and sports tickets, We have tested ScoreBig.com and got positive feedback overall from other, get 10% off ScoreBig w/ coupon code (welcome10) on your first order, We did compare TicketMonster vs StubHub because some might ask, whats the real difference, and, for the best deal compare each site below, > only site to allow you to pick the exact seats, > 100% verified for authenticity by TicketMaster, > biggest selection of tickets for most events, TicketMonster Support: 1-866-217-4777 or service@ticketmonster.com. To reach Fan Support about your code, follow these steps: Visit this form. They are terrible. What the heck. Since the venue directed me to them my next step is to reach out to them and the attorney general as well. I tracked my email and found that I purchase from Ticket monster so I email them and they asked me to call their customer service. Finally they said that they would refund my money and it would take 30 days, its been about 45 days no money yet! Ahhhh! 4/29/23, 12:00 AM. Clients visiting the site can search through a large variety of tickets available for sporting events, for the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, college football, theaters, and concerts. does postponed go on forever? To reach Fan Support about your code, follow these steps: Visit this form. Their representative on phone was no help. They told me they had no idea when the tickets would be mailed and I needed to call back the next day to find out when they would be shipped out. Bookingnumber #1229718. Thanks and Happy Holidays! _______________________________________________. They were electronic tickets that arrived about 3 weeks after the original purchase. The tickets were amazing and we had such a good night. As we got to 3 days before the game, we contacted customer service for a more exact time we could expect to get the tickets. Went to box office 1 hour away and they said nothing they can do because its a third party. Please provide us with the order number so we look at your order. Thank you. In This Article. WHAT A SCAM! I ordered the tickets from them and 4 days before the game they call to tell me there was a problem with the seating and upgraded me. To give fans the best chance to buy tickets at face value, the artist has requested general admission (GA) tickets to these events be mobile only and restricted from transfer. They NEVER reach out to contact you. I purchased concert tickets for a show that was supposed to happen last July. I paid an exorbitant amount for what I thought were decent seats. Bought concert tics 5 months ago and the show is tomorrow. Ticket Monster was unwilling to provide replacement tickets (because the price had increased again), so we ended up missing the entire event. Ticket Monster coupons and promo codes are available at Goodshop and can often be If the tickets wouldnt be in our inbox until then, I should call again. NO TICKETS. WebHelper tag. | Read 21-40 Reviews out of 465 90 days later still People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. The Order number was 1238312. I called on July 19 and was told that the vendor has until close of business 3 AM to deliver it, then was told it could be as late as an hour before the concerts scheduled start time. They will cancel your purchase up to 1 hour before an event and offer you nothing except a "Sorry - It's in our Terms & Conditions". This process can take over 10 minutes. Head to the Ticket Monster website and look out for the promotional banner on the homepage, check out the clearance section for unbeatable Ticket Monster deals, and sign up for the Ticket Monster email newsletter for a 5% off your first online order code. Ticket Monster has refused to refund our money we are out $500. I was sent the tickets a week later as I was expected and was way before the show. Click here to share your Ticket Monster review below. 1. The event was canceled understandably due to covid19. Rocketreach finds email, phone & social media for 450M+ professionals. Back in February I bought 4 tickets to the NCAA Football game in Orlando on Saturday November 2nd.I live in Denmark and we are leaving for Orlando Frday November 1st so I have contacted the company on their service(at) ticketmonster.com mailaddress.No reply and we are 4 days way from leaving.Very poor service and I am afraid our money is lost.I would not recommend this service (or lack of) to anyone.Per Loevgren. Under the Please select a topic section, select Verified Fan. The tickets are lower cost and affordable. TicketMonster has a rating of 1.23 stars from 35 reviews, indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Same thing here, Foriegner concert was cancelled 7 weeks ago. Are you kidding Ticket Monster? Customer service agents were frustrating and condescending. Rescheduled concert is in two weeks. You are looking up TicketMonster customer care, so you probably already know who they are. Be in the restaurant know. > best for sports tickets Whether you want to ride the fastest roller coaster in town, go to your local movie theater, see your favorite team, or watch an amazing performance by your favorite artist, Ticket Monster has got you! We are waiting too long for the refund now. I found the site to be reliable and completely legit. Absolutely no one answers to my concrete question. Find tickets. What is Mobile Entry? They charged my credit card immediately, but the confirmation email said the e-ticket would be delivered on July 19. I will never, ever by anything from Ticket Monster or their parent company Groupon again! Unfortunately, I am scheduled to work on both of those days (and I work at a hospital, so missing work is not really an option with the nationwide staff shortages). DONT USE THIS SERVICE! I appreciate the thoroughness of the three reps that contacted me on a Sunday! Please provide us the order number so we can reach out to the broker as we are the 3rd party. Remember me. Verified Fan codes can't be purchased or transferred. Find out how we combat fake reviews. I have also realised they were twice as expensive as buying direct from the New York Mets site. I purchased 9 tickets from ticket monster for a concert 10 months before the concert. Be aware of your reputation, it is the worst!Remember after pandemy clients will not buy tickets from you!It is impressive how long you trying to get time! After that 3 months already passed and I cannot get an answer from this company. I then asked to speak to a supervisor, who was rude and not helpful. Copyright 2023 New York Show Tickets Inc. Broadway Ticket Refunds and Show Cancellations, The Most Popular Performance Show Times On Broadway, Broadway Show Reopening Schedule: Post-Pandemic 2021/2022, Ticketmaster Phone Numbers: How To Contact Ticketmaster, Click the Live Chat link at the bottom right of your order. We apologize but as stated in the terms of sale, if the show is postponed a refund cannot be provided. WebFargodome Tickets Address 1800 N University Drive, Fargo, ND 58102 Event Schedule (9) Venue Details Seating Charts Select Your Category Select Your Dates Reset Sort By: Date Aug 11 Fri 5:45pm Def Leppard & Mtley Cre: The World Tour Rock See Tickets Aug 19 Sat 6:30pm P!NK: Summer Carnival 2023 Rock See Tickets Sep 9 TBA A new Senate bill targets Ticketmaster and Live Nation by protecting venues from multi-year exclusivity contracts that allegedly create a monopoly. No surprise fees tacked on at the end, and no 25%-30% service fees poured into our pocket. They absolutely refused to issue a refund. Open additional information for First Round: Oilers at Kings Rd 1 Hm Gm 3 Los Angeles, CA Crypto.com Arena. Under Event name, type U2. During working hours (9 am - 5 pm mon - fri, 10 am - 6 pm sat ) we will reply within a few hours. Ive sent 2 more email requests for my money back and have been ignored. Need More Help? Submit your form. Ticket Monster, For Fans, #1 Online Ticket Marketplace where fans can buy tickets to Sports Tickets, Concert Tickets, and Theater Tickets to Events Nationwide. Live Chat is only available to customers with an existing ticket order via a computer, tablet or mobile device. You will be contacted on what we find out. Your ticket(s) will be transferred to ON LOCATION. I have a technical question If you're already a customer, the fastest way to get help is through our support ticketing system. Heck, they even made sure I was me with a couple of details that were only on my tickets to verify the security! They gave a discount but it wasnt a great one. When you call, they keep you on hold for almost half hour, and then tell you that your order was already put through and is being processed. This money would really help my family but they refuse to refund me. Tickets received were screen shots and did not include the barcodes from the original (legitimate) TicketMaster. The fact that they are a member of the Better Business Bureau is a plus and live chat is available for anyone needing assistance while on the site. I have zero trust in this company as they are UNETHICAL and acting like SCAM ARTISTS. ACT Agencies; NSW Agencies; QLD Agencies I then reordered tickets on Ticket Monster for different seats (now much more expensive), only to have my order cancelled AGAIN this time LESS THAN 3 HOURS BEFORE THE GAME STARTED. Users can access the Ticketmaster support live chat, by logging into their account at Ticketmaster. Bought plane tickets to the US, and payed for insurance that would let us cancel the tickets and get 80% of payed amount back. A week prior I called multiple times and spoke to 8 or 10 reps/supervisors all telling me I would receive the tickets via email the day before the show. All of a sudden they stopped emailing and my efforts for a refund was futile. The concert was cancelled as reflected on the WILCO schedule site. 2. As advised in the terms this purchase is considered a final sale and if the show is postponed a refund will not be honored. Ill never purchase through this company again and Id highly discourage others from doing so. We are awaiting to see if the brokers are able to get a refund from the venue. We got scammed trying to buy concert tickets and lost over $150. They employ 60 people according to customers in the know. We are travelling over from UK. TicketMonster also goes by or is associated with the names Ticket Monster LLC, Ticket Monster. We did make a citytrip to New York and buy tickets for New Jersey Devils vs Hurricanes. And as a member, Im frustrated. Tickets were not delivered until too late to make travel plans. WebCall Center Business Hours: UAE Toll Free 80086823 or 04-3638859 9AM-6PM Sunday - Saturday for KSA and AlUla Toll Free 8008803023 8AM-5PM Sunday - Saturday. Learn More. Buy Tickets. Is TicketMonster Legit, Reliable & Safe in 2021? I had tickets for New York Knicks vs Charlotte hornets on 17th March (order number 1223510). Another month passed, no word so I reached out and asked for my refund again and was given another please be patient email. In extreme cases, brokers using bots acquire as many as 90% of the tickets available for a particular event. Or take a look at our CenturyLink Customer Service page. Use Ticketmaster, StubHub, SeatGeek, & Vivid Seats before you even think about buying a ticket on Ticket Monster. Do not ever even contemplate buying anything from these people. CARE-5869300 1222994/Mutch Date of experience: October 18, 2019 Reply from Ticket Monster Oct 19, 2019 Ticket Monster seems to be a legit company to me! WebBuy concert tickets for top tours and festivals - Live Nation is your premier source for latest tour news, artist insights, exclusive videos, photos, and more. I have requested a refund and was denied. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. GUARANTEE SEATS not! Have also purchased concert tickets and they worked fine too! Please provide us an order number so we can look into this matter. SeaWorld is giving money back and ticket monster is so hard. User's Acknowledgment and Acceptance. Click Submit. Home > Submit ticket. WebSubmit ticket. 3. Although they promised a refund, our day was ruined due to this unprofessional and unreliable company. WebContacteer ons voor meer info betreffende de ticketverkoop van je evenement This is one of the worst companies that I have ever dealt with. I ordered tickets to the 2020 NHL Winter Classic on the Ticket Monster website. How to get help. I love the Ticket Monster Perks site for theme parks and attractions! They were prompt and detailed. Refunds will be up to the venue or Rolling Stones organization. Shipping is always free and there are no surprise fees attached to purchases. Some seating charts for concerts and theater shows dont show 3D views of sections, but overall the site is an excellent place to purchase tickets for any special event. When the concert was postponed due to Covid, they refused to refund my $500 even though Wilco announced that full refunds were available to all purchasers. We appreciate the opportunity to speak. Your review recommended to be at least 140 characters long :), TicketMonster Address: 165 Madison Avenue #202 New York, NY 10016. Submit your form. It is almost impossible to get help from a customer representative at TM. We appreciate the opportunity to speak. Select the dropdown to the top right of your screen, and select ' My Tickets '. Larger than life and not-so-creepy, Ticket You cant verify these deposits using the Ticketmaster app. Presales, Verified fans, Payments details. I thought I was purchasing tickets from the St. James Theater Box office, but instead of taking me to Ticket Master, a company that I never had any issues buying tickets from, I ended up on Ticket Monster. It's now nearly a year later, the concert is cancelled and I am STILL WAITING FOR A REFUND and their website is now down. Have reached out several times for a concert that was cancelled for July 13th, journey and the pretenders, order number 1235416. Why is there a delivery fee My husband purchased from ticket monster last month and he had no trouble finding the tickets we wanted for the right price. I purchased tickets for a basketball game and had them cancelled 1 day before an event. I asked them how can I fix this issue and they said they dont have any idea where I get that weird tickets but contact merchandise I purchase ask them to handle. So at noon, without any tickest or e-mails in our inbox, i tried 4 or 5 times again to call helpline, and was every time kicked out during the announciation of the call-back-function without a chance to enter my phone number. Some of the brokers are still waiting on the refunds to get to them. My Tickets. To learn more about Ticketmaster's Face Value Ticket Exchange, please read our FAQ. Before the sale begins, well Visit the blog How to Avoid Fake Speculative Tickets for Live Events for more information on how to spot fake tickets. We are waiting on all NHL teams to respond to all refund requests. After no response, I followed up again and got a blanket statement that said be patient we need to confirm the concert was canceled. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. How to manage your tickets. I explained Cinemark said they dont have any idea where this ticket from and asked to email them because they have order number from their system. The Airlines, Hotel, Rental Car all cancelled my reservations and returned my money. Don't waste your time. Plus I should contact Cinemax to fix this issue. As a 3rd party these tickets comes from various sellers and brokers. The site now seems closed, no way to click on any part of it, just a form to be filled. Trying to use tickets on Cinemark but they said I cannot use it because they said that movie is new released one and that ticket has limitations. order no.1192713, Sitejabbers sole mission is to increase online transparency for buyers and businesses, Sitejabber has helped over 200M buyers make better purchasing decisions online, Suspicious reviews are flagged by our algorithms, moderators, and community members. I will write an equally disappointed review but I feel it won't need to happen! Buyer beware these people are crooks!!! To create an account, follow these steps: 1. Terms of Use, How to Avoid Fake Speculative Tickets for Live Events, How Ticketmasters Face Value Exchange Works. Wtf. Before the sale begins, well text the number you provided during registration with your unique access code and link to buy tickets. I have been waiting for a refund for months, and now it seems that their website no longer exists. WebGo to Ticketmaster.com and sign in to My Account. All cpments you can find in the net are really true: This company is either not willing or not able to pay the refund if the event is cancelled. DO NOT BUY tickets from this company. The main Broadway Ticketmaster Phone Number is : (800) 982-2787 This is the only Ticketmaster phone line with live sales agents available for Broadway shows ticket sales. Even though these tickets come from trusted sellers and brokers we can always reach out if needed. Remember, only Ticketmaster can provide access codes. (800) 745-3000 Ticketmaster Automated Ticket Sales(877) 250-2929 Ticketmaster Old Broadway Performing Arts Line(800) 943-4327 ADA Compliant Line for Disabled Ticket Buyers (TTY)(800) 653-8000 Ticketmaster Post Ticket Purchase Customer Support, Contact Ticketmaster via regular mail at the following address:Ticketmaster Customer Support1000 Corporate LandingCharleston, WV 25311. WebBy Invitation Only puts the extraordinary within reach. You will loose your money and will have nothing more than lots of trouble as many customers before. WebAT&T Stadium Main Line (817) 892-4000: AT&T Stadium Guest Services (817) 892-4161: AT&T Stadium Ticket Office (817) 892-5000: Dallas Cowboys Season Ticket Sales > official resale for NBA, NFL, NHL Visit Website. > voted best in-house customer service Then after about 2 months, I receive an email saying that my request for a refund has been denied. WebWHO DO I CONTACT REGARDING A QUESTION OR COMMENT ABOUT MONSTER JAM? We bought 4 ticket for NBA match NY Knick vs. Detroit Pistons in NY on April 14th, the match has been canceled and we wrote many email to request the refund, theyve never answered and still no refund has arrived. Please use Cambridge gate if you arrive at Windsor and Eton Central station. I purchased a ticket on July 16th and my credit card was charged on that date for an August 5th event. They have admitted to me multiple times on the phone that they know I didn't get my tickets and they never sent them. I admit that I was ignorant of how concert ticket sales are done these days. I paid for a ticket but was not able to use it, because there was no confirmation. I have been sending email after email with a delay in response, or they never respond back. WebCall TicketMonster customer service faster with GetHuman +1 866-217-4777 Customer service Current Wait: 5 mins (3m avg) Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm EST; best time to call: They only answer with standard mails (Always the same answer) and they dont answer to any of my concrete questions. Thank You. Ticket Monsteris a reputable company that is dependable with no surprise fees at checkout. Tried to get a refund but they said all sales are final. The confirmation email came through, no problem. This Ticket Monster review highlights the pros and cons of ticket purchases made from visiting this site. Of course Cinemark saying they cannot handle this issue because it is sales by Ticket Monster. i need my tickets. our trip is about to start! I immediately requested a refund and was ignored. WebTicket limits for events. There are any many other Ticketmaster phone numbers, but none of them have live agents easily available. Every customer service rep lies to you. When purchasing tickets on our Site, you are limited to a specified number of tickets for each event (also known as a "ticket limit"). Well then give me a f'n refund. Still NOTHING! I was initially told I could not get a refund as the game was not confirmed as cancelled. GetHuman provides free tools and information to consumers that allow them to share their customer experiences and tips with each other for how to contact companies faster and how to solve common problems. I purchased a ticket on April 4 for a concert on July 20. I cant wait! I obviously wanted to go to the concert not drive 2 hours, pay for parking, miss the good seats, only to find out I don't have tickets! Well my flight leaves in 4 hours and I still don't have the tickets. I do NOT recommend using Ticket Monster. If you find the information on this site helpful, please share it- sharing is what has powered this consumer resource for over 15 years. Obviously Disney World CLOSED due to covid. I would call this incredible . We appreciate the opportunity to speak. Had to threaten legal action to even get a reply.Will pursue with legal action, but in the mean time i encourage you to find tickets somewhere else. I was told via e-mail by a rep that I should no longer reach out to them about a refund as it floods their system. Does nothing to try to keep a customer. Since the show wasnt officially cancelled, I was told I could not get a refund and would need to use my tickets when the event is rescheduled. I admit that I was ignorant of how concert ticket sales are done these days. On October 3rd, 3 days before the game, I contacted help service via e-mail and asked about the delivery status of the tickets, because we didnt receive them. AS the the rescheduled date approached I started with emails when they told me tickets would be issued closer to the date of the show. Email this Business. You have a 50/50 chance of ever getting your tickets. As a result, of the venue change and ticket issue we processed a full refund back to your card on file.

What Are The Best Seats At The Palace Theatre, Wreck In Murray County, Ga Today, Genoa City, Wi Police Blotter, Ashley Mcarthur Husband, Articles T