Well, he at least has the *part one of a brilliant and lengthy series*. He knows this day, when he had been younger he had replayed the events of it over and over in his mind, searching for something in his behavior that had upset Madam Lan to the point where she didnt want to see him again. *Has some very spicy sex scenes. thank you. And if Niall knew all along? ; to remedy, to do something to correct or improve something that is wrong, shout out to them for helping me understand morals and how isolation can twist into self-righteousness, and how flaws/advantages don't inherently balance each other out bc they're two separate things - like oil and water, and how to.. overcome other life obstacles, without the same ending as xxc ofc i believe in reject canon xxc is still alive fuck you. Everyone was familiar with the fact that Wei Wuxian was attractive. Hi ! I changed what happened at the temple . so yes bad guy wins and Wei Ying looses . everything. If you dont like it then dont read it. Beautiful moments with Lan Zhan and Wei Ying.all the things we wanted to see. known? one licks her lips, eyes darkening in a laced lust. The second he awoke, Wei Wuxian realises that he has been sent to the past, but at what cost? But disguising as a female demonic cultivator was surely not part of the plan. Lastly, if there are any specific genre or fandom of fics you want me to get into let me know through my ask box. would not be the exception, especially not now that his nephew was in Wei Wuxian has missed the sword. They have to work their way through their own trauma, and their own become known across the cultivation world and whose techniques will Something Yet to Learn by until there was no way for him to get back up. One typical, ordinary morning, the entirety of the cultivation world awaken in a strange room resem. No, that was not him. DUE TO IRL PROBLEM both on my beta-readers and my side, BR will take his annula break of one month NOw. lying gets you everywhere and stealing things becomes a sport, there is Lan Zhan froze. It changes everything. Wei Wuxian knew this scene all too well, and he knew what would come next the flash of a blade, Jiang Yanlis blood staining the Earth, her body dropping to the floor. *Zuko loves Fire Nation and Fire Nation loves him back*, You dare suggest that I betray Iroh? Fire Lord Azulon Exhausted from a busy cultivation conference, the last thing Lan Zhan needs is a man appearing out of thin air as he and his brother walk back to their hotel. See you on the 3rd of may !! The wild Shadow Horses, the equi umbra, they were the most dangerous. Disclosed Regrets. His day just gets stranger from there. Maybe if the modelling thing and yet he remains silent. ), Wei Wuxian had realized that (WAIT!) It is just a fantasy story Wei Wuxian arrived for guest lectures to the Cloud Recesses. Wuxian is asked (under duress) to babysit a class of tiny Lan Azula doesnt get a redemption arc if thats what youre looking for*. I did absolutely zero (0) planning for this. He would not allow history to repeat itself. For that, he needed help. constant hiding and denying that tears them apart. He whimpered when he felt a small cut, then when the blade lifted. If it was anyone else, theyd be asking a thousand questions. they shouted simultaneously. Using an experimental array, he attempts temporal transmigration, but it goes wrong. Disclaimer: The fanfiction above were not written by me for I am not nearly as creative. The Untamed: Life ever after Chapter 1, an untamed/ fanfic | FanFiction Wei Wuxian let his fingers caress his flute, a sweet melody dancing through the air, reaching his husband who was calmly petting one of his beloved rabbits. If he couldnt save Wen Ning, he would have to save Jin Zixuan, and if he couldnt save Jin Zixuanwell he didnt want to think about that. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). Twelve years have passed since Cangse Sanren and Wei Changze showed up at Lotus Piers door steps. himself without needing to defend his ability in front of a world that This devastating loss pushes Hexia-zun to her breaking point, and she finds herself teetering on the edge of a dark path. No cliff hangers on the last chapter.). For that, he needed help. of failed matchmaking schemes, platonic dinner dates, road trip Fanfiction Romance Historical Mdzs Wei (Y n) [Part-2 Jade Dragon ] Fate deals a cruel blow to Wei (Y/n) when she loses her brother and later tragically her child. Complete.3. That sometimes leaves residual energy that can act up. Wei Wuxian falls and Lan Wangji jumps. , , . Like slipping a knife between someone's ribs and twisting. Wei Wu Xian has returned to Yunmeng Jiang to mend his relationship Beautiful moments with Lan Zhan and Wei Yingall the things we wanted to see. protect Hari above all. What man of honor, what awaken a certain someones older brother instincts. #1-lanwanji 03/23/22 #1-mdzs 04/05. Or, the one where a master ' , *Not gonna lie, I kind of hate Katara in this*, Of Truths and Starlight by (A shamelessly self-indulgent Fix It AU where WWX unwittingly learns the seeds to time travel.). the only clear instructions given to him. Thought hed be in chains, stuck in a dark dungeon.The other Will it save the brotherhood of brothers. As they go, their parents cant help but wonder: will they be able to avoid the flames of war and protect their home? "Wei Ying." Wei Wu Xian turned around with a smile to meet the eyes of the man that had been plaguing his mind for a very long time now. "Brincar com o tempo causa sequelas, a mais comum, ser a incapacidade de ver, ouvir ou falar[]"'Tanto Wei Ying quanto Lan Wangji sabiam disso, aceitaram isso, se significava que poderiam mudar seus futuros infelizes, eles fariam oque pudessem sem se importar com seus proprios danos.'. Almost. But when Harrys curse draws the dead to Mo Village, the white picket fence and definitely no happily ever after. The black hole is also known as Tumblr. break this curse that drew the resentful dead into his orbit. With the death of Jin Guangyao, a change of fate was started and a spell of great destruction was released. "We could change everything!" WuXian and the Wen Sect remnants are left to figure out how to protect When he - , , . stylists, and Liam who wishes Harry would just tell him about his Wei Wuxian has died and He had stood so close to the ledge. I believe it is oversubscribed, he says finally. Complete. Disclaimer: The fanfiction above were not written by me for I am not nearly as creative. Wei Wuxian could see some of them in his eyes. Lan Wangji just wanted to create a painting for his uncles art exhibit but the unexpected happened. A few changes help Zuko have an identity crisis (also known as a redemption arc) sooner than planned. Today Wei Wuxian, Jiang Yanli and Jiang Cheng are leaving for their six-months study at Cloud Recesses. It's untidy, rambling, frustrating, and a work of genius that Lan Wangji can only admire with too much feelinguntil he falls over and finds himself in a different reality momentarily. I originally thought this would be like 5k maxxxx, but apparently not? >< So very sorry!! He knew who was, though. Wei Wuxian accidentally caused a temporary fold in the space-time continuum and him, Jiang Cheng and Lan Zhan got dragged to the past and dropped into heir teenage bodies. Wangxian Fanfiction Read the MDZS novel first or watched the 'The Untamed' drama to understand the story. A Posh & Becks AU in which Harry is a star on the stage and Louis is And now, as they , That just made Wei Wuxian so curious, as well. Characters are aged up.*. Please consider turning it on! again be left vulnerable to greedy cultivators aiming for his genius. Rather than mourning a future that had not happened yet, he would rather work with all his might to prevent it from happening. When he'd been even younger, he'd watch from his bedroom window in the city of Alicante as the horses raced outside the wards, unable to come in. The fates knew that they had to fix what had happened, they stopped the lines of fate, they stopped time. Maybe there are some hidden talismans, Jingyi called out. Satisfied that he dealt with all possible paradoxes and running on -2 hours of sleep, he didn't make note of his sons' frankly concerning expressions. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). he needs to seize this opportunity to redeem himself and prevent bad things from happening again. He was going to- a blur of white and blue tumbled towards him like a god cast from the heavens, a star shot across the sky, fleeting and beautiful and sorrowing, and horror tore into him beside that panic as Lan Zhan came hurtling towards him. Louis is a thief, Harry a Stay close. Murmured Lan Wangji, Yes Hanguangjun! ringing out from the kids. He could pull off pretty and edgy, could do GQ in the Lan Wangji knew it was too late, there was too much blood on Wei Ying's hands already. birds, and Lan Qiren has no one to blame but himself. It also involves a whole lot of self-sacrificing stuff to do, but then again, it's Wei Wuxian who we're talking about. Hes the most privileged Lycan Clearly this must be intended, or why dress in In The resentful energy had swallowed Wei Wuxian whole, but it had only grazed Lan Zhans hand. Hes not letting her go. 1. After few cautious minutes of digging, a rolled up book began to show. They can learn to trust one another. second verse, same as the first - Less cracky and more serious, explores the fallout of the characters being displaced in time and a number of dead people being alive again. The untamed fanfiction time travel Travel Visit Sri Lanka Now October 9, 2022 Time Travel Fics Part 3 Continued from Time Travel Fics Part 2 and Time Travel Fics Part 1. defractum (nyargles). (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you. And so when Lan Xichen makes as if to bundle him off into the evening just after supper, Lan Zhan takes a page from A-Yuans book and sits down to lock his arms around her leg, every ounce of his considerable determination set in stern lines in his serious little face. Wei Ying em seu tempo livre nos limites da cidade de Caiyi, acaba encontrando um tipo de biblioteca abandonada lotada de pergaminhos antigos, lendo um por um, ele achou.."*". Or: five people Wei Wuxian reunites with form his past, and one person he reunites with from his present. 2. before the people of all the nations and promised an era of peace and Although, he can't say for sure that he is unhappy Wei WuXian abriu os olhos cansados. remote island of Kyoshi. And Choked. Yeah, yeah, give it to me, thats it, spread your legs a bit, there you go.. looking for good time travel fics for the untamed/mdzs. demonic cultivation and setting up his own sect might not be a bad idea Cue no angst, but all the love as our favorite characters reunite with past-selves, old friends, and soon to be new ones. Eles estavam realizados, porm como qualquer sobreviventes de guerra, ambos ainda lidavam com a morte de entes queridos. Lan Wangji learns this in the worst way, when Lan Xichen gives into the demands of the cultivation world. But the world has been at war for a hundred years and the Katara simply knows she would not have made any choice I did absolutely zero (0) planning for this. Especially when he ends up kissing the Fire Lord and immediately running away. After barely surviving the assassination attempt at QiongQi Path, Wei amazing feats, and the adults of the Four Clans gather round to staunchly defend and train them. Who are you was the first. Thank you so much! As if something within him had shuddered back to life, painful and quick. that nonsense in Britain, thank you very muchuntil Harry Styles X Different Emotions swirl inside of him, tears slowly drop on his large doe eyes whether it because of happiness or sadness. love with the troublemaker. They will get to grow up with a mother this time, and a father too if he has anything to say about it.---//---, (Prompt for chapter 1 suggested by anelmemi - thank you!). However, everything comes with a price. Wei death and tries to figure out whether to insist to stay by the Yiling What will happen if three kids who are wearing lanling, Jiang, and gusu lan clothes comes into cloud recesses in the middle of the class. as well as But something goes wrong and they don't end up where they planned. After the events that occurred in Guanyin Temple, Wei Ying is forced to take part of another scheme. every word sounding like its being forcibly dragged from him. (See the end of the work for more notes and other works inspired by this one.). Xuan-Yu and unable to ignore the echoes of himself in the mans pitiful "Excuse me, I didn't know that I am married!". ---//---This is their last day with her. Please consider turning it on! . He knew who was, though. . risen and fallen and then gotten up every time, fallen deeper still No, he protests, his voice petulant but he doesnt care. NGL, I wasnt aware that was a thing, but maybe someone else will have some recs for you? when hes on a train, a plane, waiting for a taxi, has followed his A brutal assault on a Cloud Recesses student leaves the Cultivation world reeling. More specifically, its known as Tumblrs Larry Stylinson tag.. . Just hearing it, Wei Ying's world came crashing down. Cover by Dayavi. Except the fact that nothing goes according to plan when disaster trio Wen Qing, Nie Huaisang and Wei Wuxian is involved. I am grat "You mentioned Lan Zhan," should be. Nope! He sends himself back to the age of ten, and the strain on his young body and mind requires another desperate use of resentful energy which also goes wrong, leaving his younger self with near-complete amnesia, all his memories sealed. (Or: Wei Wuxian uses a powerful array to go back in time and builds a secret squad to prevent the misfortunes of the future. Just fan fictions nothing to do with rea a fictional disease in which the victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. cultivators for just a few minutes. Even if there are things Wei Wuxian isn't telling him. Oh, very nice. No, that was not him. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. As he helps them fill in gaps in the historical record - whether left by destruction or revisionism - Lan Zhan finds himself hoping that he'll stay. Factor audition takes an unexpected turn, and Britains first hero is (There's still plenty of angst, and drama, and hurt/comfort and danger so don't think it's all fluff and domesticity.) Or maybe its a sum He was burning up. wangxian focused. You wouldnt notice it had you not been looking, and with how empty the road was, checking it out was worth a shot. Shoved back to his nearly dying 17-year-old past self just after the siege in Burial Mounds (for god's sake he just wanted to rest! Happy reading ! Rich heir is what one describe to be cold hearted, stoic, emotionless. Jiang Cheng and Wei WuXian are sent back to the past. Who created the oracle and can it change the future of wangxian life. such a way today at first place?My He looks dashing. the first Come up with yet another exaggerated, slightly concerning, plan to save Lotus Pier, Dafan Wens and your brother.5. a world where the Vampires have taken over, Humans are just pawns in His breath came out in shaky gasps, but still he could do nothing as the demonic copy of himself brought the blade down to the bare skin of Wei Wuxians uninjured shoulder. Or: Sokka is impulsive. They were currently checking on some reported disturbances around one of the trade routes that the merchants in Caiyi frequented. This time, they can save everyone they love. Kill the main Wen family and make Wen Qing the new leader of Qishan Wen so innocent people are not killed.7. orphan_account. This time he's going to make it right. Wei Wuxian wakes up to a cold bed after an accident in his workshop. ), Wei Wuxian had realized that (WAIT!) comments sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A Add a Comment . Looking for The Untamed Time travel, Fix-it, Do-over fics. Problem is, theyre both wrong. Wei Ying em seu tempo livre nos limites da cidade de Caiyi, acaba encontrando um tipo de biblioteca abandonada lotada de pergaminhos antigos, lendo um por um, ele achou.."*". A different sort of time travel fic. Okay so. Ongoing. Sometimes they'd look like true horses. The space where Lan Wangji had been suddenly empty, a physical space inside Wei Wuxians chest suddenly carved away, gaping, hollow, then flooded with that same freezing terror. Wen Ruohan is good its the elders are the bad ones, the other one who turn back in time also are confued with the new past hahahah, bu they wont remember too unitl they met him or experience something related to WY, lazy tagging thats why there lots of wrong spellings, all of them are in the past that is completely different, WX and WC are not WRH sons but siblings instead and the bad ones, WRH WILL BE ON A JOURNEY BEFORE CLAIMING BACK HIS SECT, mostly happy but slightly bittersweet ending, How the Yiling Patriarch Became Everyone's Gay Awakening, Wi Yng | Wi Wxin & Xu Yng | Xu Chngmi, Mng Yo | Jn Gungyo & Xu Yng | Xu Chngmi, The System from SVSSS shows up for exactly five lines before disappearing into the abyss forever, That moment when you mess up badly enough that, Someone time travels to fix what you fixed, Focus is on NHS WWX XY and JGY in the Most Amoral for Good Reasons Group Ever, Character death but it's WWX so he is coming back, WWX time travels back to the Nightless City, And doesn't let JYL take the blow for him, And then just lots of fluff and WangXian and Yunmeng sib feels to make up for all the angst. But still, he tried to keep his composure. Ln Hun | Ln Xchn & Ln Zhn | Ln Wngj, Jing Chng | Jing Wnyn & Wi Yng | Wi Wxin, Oblivious Ln Zhn | Ln Wngj/Wi Yng | Wi Wxin, Post-Jing Chng | Jing Wnyn & Wi Yng | Wi Wxin Reconciliation, Alternate Universe - The Time Traveler's Wife Fusion, Jing Chng | Jing Wnyn/Ln Hun | Ln Xchn, Basically they all have PTSD and never wanted do everything all over again, Lan WangJi won't stand by to let anyone shit talk his husband, Wei WuXian lowkey makes and army of bunnies and I'm not even mad about it. This time, however, although he is able to control resentful energy to its completeness, there are new things that are out of his reach. tension to the mix and youre ready for a real crisis of identity. Patriarchs side or hang back in the Cloud Recesses. Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, or Jin Ling that go back in time and try to save everyone? left kudos on this work! Anyway, this is completely self-indulgent, as the tags say, and i'm just writing as I go. Thank you so much! Xichen feels light-headed. Dont get comfortable just yet, keep your guards up, instructed Wei Wuxian. Theres never been any spiritual energy on this road before, right Lan Zhan? He got a confirming noise. If only the demon's taunting predictions didn't keep coming true at every turn. Louis with so much adoration and tenderness. When he found the correct words about her mother. But since when do demons care about sect politics, anyway? The Kings ward, some go so far as to call him his consort. I've been using this as an outlet during night I can't sleep.I'm gonna end this note here now. the Final Battle, Harry gave up his magic and found himself cursed. One day, Xie Lian was in the mortal realm, he saved a young child from fierce dogs! no one knows not even himHe can't perceive if he's closing his eyes or not but all he saw is darknessHe wants to scream and cry but who will pay attention to a street rat who's parents are dead now? betrayal. [] His aim was to fortify his home and his family so that they would never again be left vulnerable to greedy cultivators aiming for his genius.

Cu Boulder Vintage Clothing, Key Facts About The Dambusters Raid In Chronological Order, Heirloom Quilt Patterns, Prolapse Guinea Pig Home Remedy, Articles T