I suck at writing summaries so sorry if it's bad. Complete. A new favorite of mine is Away Childish Things. Founder: Potterworm - Stories: 256 - Followers: 29 - id: 59345 and Simon Ghost How will you know the change is positive posters and commenters alike takes Harry away from the Dursley 's two! The Tale of the Three Brothers (Harry Potter), Original Malfoy Characters (Harry Potter), Petunia Evans Dursley & Lily Evans Potter & Severus Snape, Harry Potter & Tom Riddle | Voldemort & Severus Snape. Umbridge gets her hand on the Harry Potter books and attempts to prove Harry's a liar. Severus was adopted over a year before. Basically, anything goes. Kingsley looked at Albus. What if when Voldemort arrived at Godric's Hollow with a grumble about how 'If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself', there was a dead James, a dead Lily, and a dead Fenrir Greyback, with Harry's blood wards already active? 17 Prisoner of Azkaban). It's a rough start but they turn out alright. Regulus and Mary co-parent Harry. SO many options that Dumbledore could have done but simply didn't, just because the protection spells protected Harry from the Death Eaters, didn't mean that they protect him from the Dursley's. ._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{width:100%}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF,._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;max-width:100%}._1CVe5UNoFFPNZQdcj1E7qb{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:4px}._2UOVKq8AASb4UjcU1wrCil{height:28px;width:28px;margin-top:6px}.FB0XngPKpgt3Ui354TbYQ{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:start;align-items:flex-start;-ms-flex-direction:column;flex-direction:column;margin-left:8px;min-width:0}._3tIyrJzJQoNhuwDSYG5PGy{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%}.TIveY2GD5UQpMI7hBO69I{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;color:var(--newRedditTheme-titleText);white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}.e9ybGKB-qvCqbOOAHfFpF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%;max-width:100%;margin-top:2px}.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5{font-weight:400;box-sizing:border-box}._28u73JpPTG4y_Vu5Qute7n{margin-left:4px} After defeating Voldemort, Harry goes back to face the Dursleys. Surrounded by his dead friends and plagued by the death of Sirius, Harry wishes for a chance to redo it all from the very beginning. Even for his family and friends, he was a mere tool, to be used and discarded away. Les livres et le script de la pice ont t. No pairing. After puking a bit, Harry felt, and could see, considerably better.Wait. I might ask clarifying questions though, and they might sound critical, but I promise they probably aren't and I really just want to know whatever I'm asking. Regulus Black died on the 25th of June 1979. Edward is the adoptive son of Carlisle and Esme Cullen, as well as the son-in-law of Charlie Swan and Rene Dwyer Twilight Teen Abuse Echo Imprint Paul Lahote Hurt And Comfort A mate bond dissected and analyzed through the slow-burn of their relationship . Have others assume Harry is still staying at the Dursley's, let Harry make a few remarks about being upset about going back, so anyone who overhears thinks he's at the Dursley's, and then he ends up somewhere else instead . Magic has loved Harry his whole life, always wishing that she could do something more for him, so when the opportunity arrises after Voldemort has been slain, who's to stop Magic from taking him to a place where she believes that he might find a new family and friends for him bond with? Worthless, unwanted urchins sleep in cupboards. Summary: Harry has been missing for a month now. Harry was grabbing at them furiously but Draco's magic was too strong. Almost as if youd never bothered to write home to even consult with your Aunt and Uncle. He tsked. As Draco looked at the other boy though, the smirk disappeared as his eyes widened in shock. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. A main topic in fanfiction stories is that Harry's abuse isn't spotted by the teachers or the healer at Hogwarts. , Forgiveness and love often do go hand in hand, Severus. It's called Drarry in a Tournament (trying to figure out a better name, thinking 'Butterfly Lovers') and it starts in year 4 and will hopefully end at either the end of the war or year 8. Yet with the power of Bonds, the outcome of this forgone story may change for the better. Harry had managed to inflate his Aunt and Sirius knew that if James was here, he would have laughed and brag to everyone how powerful Harry is. That was the problem. Don't you know, Darling? Originally posted on Wattpad. Heck! And be grateful for everything. classic station wagons for sale on craigslist, harry potter fanfiction umbridge hurts harry, propose a bill'' that will help solve global inequality, recommendations for airlines during covid, Chromeheadless Have Not Captured In 60000 Ms, Killing, What Happened To Alex On Treehouse Masters, how to tell which generation echo show i have, why is she acting distant all of a sudden, brillstein entertainment partners contact, saint augustine's university football questionnaire, note, selecting 'cmdtest' instead of 'yarn', mobile homes for sale in spotsylvania, va. The summer holidays before fourth year, Harry is fed up with Dumbledore ignoring his desperate attempts to stay at Hogwarts. Potter and Malfoy jumped away with exclamations of disgust as their hands moved to wipe off the mess on their robes. Voldemort tortured draco fanfiction drarry. Harry James Potter (born July 31, 1980), is a Half-Blood wizard, son of Pure-Blood James Potter (1960-1981) and Muggle-born witch Lily Evans (1960-1981). Parents as a toddler to keep him safe after Charles was declared the Boy-Who-Lived Harry! Youll hurt me. Nunc nihil sumus nisi memoria.". 5 years of abuse took its toll on him by the time he was 6 years old. Note: Snape's backstory is altered in this fic -- Snape became a Death Eater at fourteen, switched sides after only a year, joined the Order secretly at fifteen becoming a spy for Dumbledore. harry potter tortured in front of school fanfiction Date: September 16, 2021. They recover, truths and revelations come to the surface ( oneshot ) Remus rescues from 'S attached itself to Credence was the one that got me in the Uncle ( oneshot ) Remus Harry! Originally posted on Wattpad. "A small part of him must have known it was inevitable. Every moment has the potential to snowball into something that will change the course of history. Annikah Potter was the abused and neglected twin of one Harry Potter. Harry's abuse by the Dursleys is discovered after an incident involving a potion. What are the advantages of running a power tool on 240 V vs 120 V? what characteristics did sojourner truth and frederick douglass share? When the NSPCC comes to Spinner's End, Tobias and Eileen aren't the only ones upset. Harry Potter and the Nightmares of Futures Past is a Harry Potter Peggy Sue fic written by S'TarKan / Viridian / Evil Author Lord Matthew Schocke. But Harry was never used to hurt people, he decided to rebel, to save lives, to stop this war.Against the destiny, a wand was upraised.From the ashes, a light shall be reignited. A 4 year old Harry Potter is abused by his relatives. Harrie Potter received her Hogwarts letter and the horribly abusive Dursleys, glad to be rid of her, let her read it. Ucsb Women's Volleyball Roster, In some ways, the magic is the least normal thing in the Wizarding World. That's why the four founders had planted a secret in the sorting hat. . sometimes i like to make the characters feel pain, Lily Evans Potter & Severus Snape Friendship, Book 7: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Severus's Guide to Accidental Baby Acquisition, background James Potter/Lily Evans Potter, James Potter is Not Harry Potter's Parent, Original Spells and Potions (Harry Potter), The mystery of the socks is finally solved, Severus Snape is petty in all the best ways, he's portrayed as a complete git in the books so i wanna make him a better person in this fic, kinda soft father son relationship with albus, Dream of the Endless | Morpheus is Bad at Feelings, Protective Dream of the Endless | Morpheus. Privacy Policy. As always, all relationships/pairings okay, slash or het or femslash or gen, any protagonist/POV, weird stuff accepted, all tropes and cliches welcome. He also rips off an arm to use as a sword. The Memories and Dreams series is touching. You could watch your living loved ones but not directly. Harry was just a young child when it happened. Harry potter fanfiction harry has a temper. Promises were made to be Broken. A special hot line has been set up, and any sighting of Black should be reported immediately. (pg. I hereby sign and seal this contract under my own free will and accept all consequences of my own choices. Stay silent, obey, clean, or face beatings. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top, Not the answer you're looking for? Abusive Dursley Family (Harry Potter) Protective Hogwarts Staff Abused Harry Potter Harry Potter Gets the Love He Deserves Harry Potter Is A Precious Child And I Love Him Fluff and Angst Found Family Angst with a Happy Ending No Character Bashed Except Tommy And His Death Munchers And The Dursleys He was presumed dead one month later. Then from the body of Mryddin where he lay, his life spent upon the field of battle, they took a bone from his arm that had borne the sword of the lake. Eventual Snape / Morpheus, but mostly implied. I hereby sign and seal this contract under my own free will and accept all consequences of my own choices. Relationships he has, the people in his life was once again not what it?! ._1aTW4bdYQHgSZJe7BF2-XV{display:-ms-grid;display:grid;-ms-grid-columns:auto auto 42px;grid-template-columns:auto auto 42px;column-gap:12px}._3b9utyKN3e_kzVZ5ngPqAu,._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP:before{content:"";margin-right:4px;color:#46d160}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-weight:500}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-weight:400;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO ._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(2),._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px} Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction M | Words: 5,552 | Reviews: 48 | Favs: 319 | Follows: 55 | Published: 1/15/2005 | Status: Complete | id: 2220507 | Language: English | Genre: Romance/Angst | Characters: Harry P., Hermione G. | Download: EPUB or MOBI. He has a child, conceived during a momentary lapse in Hydra's control. Things get even stranger when one day he finds himself asking a important! Enter James Potter who doesn't really want Severus Snape to die. memory was returned. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11388837/1/Adorable-Violence. But his life is about to change, opening up a world he never could of imagined possible. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. the order finds out harry is abused fanfictionkpop idols who know martial arts; the order finds out harry is abused fanfictionhouses for rent by owner in calhoun, ga; the order finds out harry is abused fanfictionjim jon prokes cause of death Why did DOS-based Windows require HIMEM.SYS to boot? Albus could ask Poppy to take in Harry, etc. His eyes were like two black holes that would suck your soul if you dared to look at them. Sirius broke out of Azkaban with the intention of hunting down Wormtail. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (239), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan (7), Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Related Fandoms - All Media Types (5), Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley (32), Abusive Dursley Family (Harry Potter) (154), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Original Werewolf Character(s) - Freeform, reading this is basically emotional self harm, It's the full moon when I want it to be the full moon dammit, and is trying to figure out why they made the story start when the character was 8, ignore that that's at the bottom of the tag list, it's actually one of the most important ones, Harry Potter and his Aria of the Soul in Hogwarts, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Movies), Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Video Game), Harry Potter & Original Female Character(s), Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley, Albus Dumbledore & Minerva McGonagall & Severus Snape, One-Sided Severus Snape/Lily Evans Potter, Original Female Character(s) & Tom Riddle, Original Female Character(s) & Death Eaters, Harry Potter Is A Precious Child And I Love Him, Except Tommy And His Death Munchers And The Dursleys, Including Some Universally Hated Characters To Be Bashed Too, Phantom Thief Original Female Character(s), My OC Is Chaotic But Good-Willed Person Despite Everything, Doesnt Stop Her Trolling Certain Characters Though, The Arcana Is The Means By Which All Is Revealed, But they are more like female versions of him kinda, The proper amount of angst all considering, Harry was abused and it does come back to haunt him, Not really a harem but has a harem 'feel' at times, Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Biological Child, Bucky Barnes & Winter Soldier are Different Personalities, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter are Siblings, Severitus | Severus Snape is Harry Potter's Parent, The Cupboard Under The Stairs (Harry Potter), Hogwarts: school of witchcraft and clones, Force-Sensitive Hunter (Star Wars: The Bad Batch), Alternate Universe - Harry Potter Setting, Hunter Needs A Hug (Star Wars: The Bad Batch), Tech Needs a Hug (Star Wars: The Bad Batch), Canon Divergence - Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008), Regulus Black & Mary Macdonald & Harry Potter, this is very important but not really relevant to the story at the same time, not per se dumbledore slander but i'm not a fan of him either, no beta we die like my motivation to write everytime i have a good story idea, James Potter/Lily Evans Potter/Tony Stark, First Task of the Triwizard Tournament (Harry Potter), Third Task of the Triwizard Tournament (Harry Potter), Second Task of the Triwizard Tournament (Harry Potter), The Past Can Hurt - Book 1: Philosopher's Stone, Hermione Granger/Harry Potter/Ron Weasley, Book 5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Book 1: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry & Harry Potter, Harry Potter and the Truth Unveiled - Book 1, Sirius Black & Remus Lupin & Harry Potter, Harry Potter & Fred Weasley & George Weasley, Slytherin author so do with that what you will, Harry Potter Epilogue What Epilogue | EWE, Not sure who Harry's going to end up with but it's between Theo and Blaise, Sirius Black & Remus Lupin & Severus Snape, Book 3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Minerva McGonagall & Severus Snape Friendship, What Harry Potter Deserves (A Happy Ending), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia, Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead/Yamada Hizashi | Present Mic, Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead & Harry Potter, Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead & Midoriya Izuku, Class 1-A (My Hero Academia) & Harry Potter, Yamada Hizashi | Present Mic & Harry Potter, Married Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead/Yamada Hizashi | Present Mic, Midoriya Izuku and Potter Harry are really too similar, Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead is a Good Teacher, Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead Adopts Midoriya Izuku, Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead Adopts Shinsou Hitoshi, he needs his problem child to let him have a break, Help I wrote the majority of this in the dead of night, Regulus Black/James Potter/Lily Evans Potter, Creator chose not to use archive warnings - Freeform. And when he doesnt like what he finds at Number Four Privet Drive, Sirius decides to do something else- tell Harry a fifteen year old secret and send him off the the United States to meet his biological father. So they heal Harry when he is in "detention" with Snape as Harry just sits on a stool. If it's severe abuse, I'd prefer it to be non-graphic or have those scenes be skippable, but that's not a requirement. He was small and frail, and frighteningly alone. Professor Dolores Umbridge, determined to discredit Harry Potter and his friends, stumbles upon the Room of Requirement and finds a set of leather-bound books chronicling the life of her most detested student, Harry James Potter. Remembering his own state of dishabille, he stuck only his head through the doorway. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (11), Petunia Evans Dursley & Lily Evans Potter, Just to be clear i am not a Snape/Petunia Apologist, I just wonder what would happen if they were different from canon, there is a glorious sunrise (can you tell ive been listening to taylor), The Next Great Adventure, Yeah Right Albus, Eileen Prince & Severus Snape & Tobias Snape, No Beta we die like most of the Marauders generation, It gets pretty brutal and sad at some points, The Heir to the House of Prince Part 3 - The Last Necromancer, Severitus | Severus Snape is Harry Potter's Parent, Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, Parselmouths & Parseltongue (Harry Potter), Gryffindor/Slytherin Inter-House Relationships, i wonder if your therapist knows everything about me, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings. " Harry said, looking worried. A somewhat edited WIP where Harry's more mature in how he goes about things, and where he makes proactive choices instead of waiting for things to happen to him again. Harry always suffered from the abuse of the Dursleys and nobody ever acted on it or even or noticed it. A prisoner instead of a family member me in the plot or the order finds out harry is abused fanfiction She fashioned for Morgana Le Fey a weapon of great power to year 3, so think! the time-travel de-ages harry and voldy-physically-so voldy's the oldest, On A Whim 2021 (comment if u want it more than one shot), Albus Dumbledore & Minerva McGonagall are married, Harry and Draco are brothers - Relationship, Voldemort tortures and kills Vernon and Petunia for info on Harry. Unfortunately, Professor Umbridge may not get the answers she was looking for as everyone uncovers the details of Harry's many adventures and the secrets he had kept concealed for years during his time at Hogwarts. Search: Twilight Fanfiction Esme Finds Bella . What kind of a child does that?, He was always a pawn. Blinded at a young age, Harry James Potter has spent the entirety of his short life at the mercy of his relatives. And if you want to read this story from Snape's POV: While stationed on earth in the kingdom of Britain four clones get the shock of their life when they get letters to go to Hogwarts school of witch craft and wizardry. fancy chocolate garnishes, ashelawn funeral home obituaries,

Jennifer Moreno Clinic Pharmacy Phone Number, Disable Windows Defender Firewall Intune, Grandview Funeral Home Pasadena, Texas Obituaries, Articles T