Every single bite we had was so good (it was so hard choosing what we wanted!). I had out of town guest and she made sure they were taken care of too. Wedding Package | The Langham - Call 0812 1313 1575 by Hotel Wedding Package - Issuu Wedding Package | The Langham - Call 0812 1313 1575 Wedding Package Jakarta Call 0812 1313. With high expectations, Samantha observed how well Davina and her staff managed our experience and was extremely complementary. We hosted both our ceremony and a dinner here and it was absolutely perfect. Davina's graciousness, generosity, and support did not stop after our wedding weekend. KLIK https://wa.me/6281213131575, The Langham, Paket Pernikahan Hotel Jakarta, Paket Wedding New Normal Jakarta, Paket Wedding Hotel Bintang 5 Jakarta, Gedun. The food tasting was superbly coordinated and the food throughout exceptional and beautifully presented. We can't wait to celebrate our first anniversary at the Langham. . Our suite was set up to have the ladies and myself get ready there. The servers and staff were great too. Our guests are still talking about the food, from the scallop appetizer to the salmon and steak entrees to the mini gourmet late night food. We stayed another 2 nights in a King room. Calculated based on minimum order & exclusive of bank service fees From the moment you walk through our doors, you and your guests will experience The Langham's signature world-class hospitality. We were planning our wedding from New York, which I expected to be difficult given the distance, but Davina and the rest of the team made planning seamless and fun! Our vision was a modern, elegant wedding and the Langham provided us just that. Shaun Rajah, the director of weddings/social catering, was unbelievably responsive (even while traveling/away in Malaysia!) Throughout the planning processes Davina was so helpful, guiding and prompting us to keep us on schedule making sure we were never overwhelmed. She was very accommodating and was a tremendous help to making our wedding day as seamless as possible. They make you feel like royalty, and your guests will rave about your wedding for a long time afterwards. With 15 event venues, vast event space and grand ballrooms, The Langham, Boston is the perfect place for any occasion, from weddings to meetings. My husband and I practically looked at every hotel venues in the city but we just fell in love with everything at the Langham. Our family and friends were blown away by the gorgeous hotel, delicious five star food, and most importantly, impeccable service provided by the Langham. Thank you Davina and everyone who made our special day even more memorable with your professionalism, care, and expertise. A 50-minute couple's massage in a special suite is like hitting the refresh button on your body and soul. We had a close family friend (who has a floral business in Denver) do the flowers and the entire hotel staff could not have been more accommodating. ft of living space, a baby grand piano, fireplace, and sprawling views of the city in every roomand yes, there were many rooms! Davina provided great advice and allowed us to feel there was not a task too challenging for her and the team. I knew when I went to brunch at the Langham before my husband and I got engaged that one day we would be married there. The food was very important to us, and The Langham was able to accommodate table-side ordering with 4 entree choices, giving the event a "restaurant" feel versus a mass-ordered entree. Our reception exceeded our expectations and our experience was highlighted by many sweet surprises! Having Davina by our side throughout our planning process and on our wedding day was the greatest gift. Four months later and we still have guests calling and saying how Dream wedding venue!!!! We are so grateful for her and the entire Langham staff. The food was by far the best one would ever get at a wedding, including the presentation, and having the entire table served at the same time was beyond our expectations. Subscribe to the latest news about The Langham Hotels & Resorts, 250 Franklin Street Boston, MA 02110, USA, THE LANGHAM HUNTINGTON, PASADENA, LOS ANGELES, Enjoy Complimentary access to Pressreader ENJOY COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO PRESSREADER. She is simply a great person and we are grateful we got to meet her through this experience. We truly felt like royal My husband and I were married at the Langham and also hosted our rehearsal dinner at the Travelle in August. The Langham Chicago is a gem in the heart of the Windy City! Our wedding celebration was filled with warmth, generosity from the staff amazing food a We recently got married at The Langham (June 20, 2015) and I can't say enough about the service, location, ambience and food. To make the experience even better, I was unexpectedly upgraded to the Infinity Suite - their BEST suite in the hotel. ion was above and beyond. Davina made the planning process seamless. We cant wait to go back for our anniversary! Everyone there was a joy to work with, everything was clear and easy and the day went so perfectly. There are no words to tell you how impressed my husband and I have been. We knew we were investing in professionals who would deliver. When I walked into the Devonshire ballroom, my heart skipped a beat! That is what you can expect at every turn - first-class care and accommodations. It was so thoughtful of them - especially since we didnt get any cake because we were having our first dance when the cake was served. The food was delicious, the Elysa Root cake was a 5-tier masterpiece (and so decadent!). Our personal thanks to Claire Kienzle, our catering manager, for helping us feel at ease throughout the entire planning process and making sure everything was perfect on our wedding day. On February 10, 2015 we got engaged, on February 15th the Langham Hotel was booked for ou My wife and I were married at The Langham on June 4, 2016. Having my Chicago favorites I frequent, I had never been inside The Langham so I didn't really know what to expect. I have no idea how they did it, but it looked flawless. Our guests are still raving about the incredible food, the beautiful hotel, the spa and the staff. Davina was our go-to person for mostly everything and she was always very kind, prompt, genuine and added a sense of comfort knowing that we could trust her with everything. As we walked into the reception, my husband and I were greeted with our favorite cocktails, ushered into a beautiful private room to enjoy appetizers, and were treated like royalty! The event did not commence on time due to the late arrival of some our wedding party but Shaun was able to keep our guests entertained through beverages and conversations until we got started. even tweaked the menu for our dietary restrictions so we could have the meal options we wanted. From the first time we met with Claire Kienzle, our catering manager, to the last moment of the wedding, our expectations were met and exceeded. We cannot wait to come back! The Langham Huntington, Pasadena is a luxurious wedding reception venue located in Pasadena, CA. The food, the views and the customer experience is phenomenal. We appreciate you all! There are truly no words to appropriately share how amazing our wedding was. All of my vendors remarked as to how easy it was to work with the Langham staff. Amy was every bit of a rockstar as Michelle and just as warm and friendly. Next time I am heading to the city I will try and stop by to see you. y 12, 2018 wedding. She listened to my ideas and vision of our brunch wedding and allowed us to customize our menu to fit our taste. From the service to the food everything was excellent. I would host any and every event at this Hotel. The hotel is clean, new, sophisticated, gorgeous, elegant and modern while being timeless. It was literally a dream! we were looking for with our wedding. nd unparalleled white glove service. We got married June 25th, 2016 and had the most beautiful and elegant, yet not over the top, wedding of our dreams! The attention to detail executed by Davina and the whole Langham team was extraordinary. The Langham Huntington Pasadena, Southern California wedding location and corporate meeting location. The Langham is absolutely beautiful! It features 2,700 sq. From dinner on Friday through ceremony and wedding celebration on Sunday, it was a truly magical weekend. ICONIC CHICAGO VIEWS , professional, and helpful in any and every way possible. Everything was stunning. p to the big day, but Claire + the Langham personalized every single detail for us the day of. At The Langham, Boston, we love to make your wedding planning journey a playful and creative affair. The food was excellent (we still get compliments on it). This venue set the vibe for our whole wedding. Davina scheduled our tasting with Chef Damion and Chef Scott and my now husband and I were just floored by the presentation, how fresh the spread was and how EVERYTHING was cooked to perfection. Standing: 1400: . My husband and I are the firstborn in our families so there were a ton of questions along the way, and she happily answered each and every one of them. My initial meeting with Davina, Wedding Event Coordinator, was extremely informative and welcoming and from then on, she made herself available to answer our many questions related to our event planning - no request was too trivial for her attention Friends and family are still talking about the delicious food and the spectacular donut wall Davina created for us! Room service was prompt and delicious. We had Claire as our point person and Ive never seen such superior customer service. From start to finish we were thoroughly impressed with The Langham's Senior Catering Manager, Davina Arceneaux. The service captain, who was such a great help all night, said it could be done and the party went on. Needless to say, we had a blast. Step 1. She is just the best! The La We recently had our daughter's wedding at The Langham and couldn't have been more pleased. We can't tell her how much we appreciated her for making our day so magical. Located in The Rocks, The Langham, Sydney is a luxury hotel and events venue near Sydney Botanic Gardens. The We got married at the Langham Chicago on April 30th. If I had to plan my wedding all over again, I would choose to work with the Langham every time. Davina, the Langham staff, and the Langham servers truly made our wedding reception and our stay at the hotel so special and treated us like royalty. Shaun was friendly, attentive, and expedient whenever we had ideas to discuss, and was great at figuring out how The Langham could make our dream wedding come true. The food was so SPECTACULAR that guests were raving about it. We ended up having to pull the band's stage, shrink the dance floor, and move the bars to the hallway. From the food, service, attention to detail, decor, ambiance and more, we couldn't have asked for a more perfect place to hold our wedding. The wedding day was of course a massive blur (thank god for pictures) but there is truly nothing we would have changed. Davina was amazing, she was always quick to respond and checking up on us. The servers during the dinner were outstanding, no request was too small. The success of our wedding is largely due to Davina's guidance, patience, and support. Thanks again to the Langham hotel and staff for the wedding of our dreams :). Thank you to the Langham for making our wedding day the best day of our lives! We couldnt have chosen a more accommodating and beautiful venue for both. The Langham, Chicago. ch a beautiful and elegant space. Davina was so helpful and always incredibly responsive. If you are venue shopping in Chicago and the Langham is available, stop your search. Food was an aspect of our wedding that was very important to us. The Langham is amazing!! It was awesome! I highly recommend this venue. This place is fabulous! We have told everyone we know what a pleasure the Langham was to work with and how seamless our wedding weekend was. We have a number of packages available to suit your requirements. The aesthetics of the entire event were breathtaking. She is the best! Then there is the staff, especially the team of bridal planners led by Senior Catering Manager, Davina Arceneaux. Also, the food at our wedding was not just the best food we've had at a wedding, but perhaps some of the best food we've had at restaurants in Chicago. But that never happened. We just had our wedding at The Langham and it was beyond perfect. aff was seamless. The Langham was better than anything we could have hoped for and they managed to exceed our expectations every step of the way. What I noticed right off was the attention to all the details and the focus on the impression the Langham team wanted to make on its guests. Our family and friends were blown away by the gorgeous hotel, delicious food, and most importantly, impeccable service provided by the Langham. We cant wait to go back and would recommend the hotel to any couple searching for their wedding venue! It worked out perfectly for us, and I'm sure nothing looked amiss to the guests, but if you're planning to have upwards of 200 guests I think it's important to be aware that it can impact the possible room layout/table options. Everything stayed on schedule and the guests that stayed at the hotel the night before were gushing about how wonderful everything was so far. During our venue search we looked at multiple hotels in Chicago and California, however after touring The Langham and meeting Davina, we knew we had found the perfect We have had nothing short of a 5-star experience with The Langham and its staff. The staff had suggestions I didn't think of that added such special touches to the day. Additionally, thank you for your note regarding our ballroom capacity. This wedding had the potential to be unbearably stressful, and it is solely because of Davina that it wasnt. We would highly recommend hosting your big day here! Elysia Root Cakes, the Langham's suggestion, was the best cake I've ever had. I have never experienced service like this, maybe I was super sensitive to it because of the importance of this day, but I wanted to hug everyone. Several of our guest comment that they had never been to a wedding with that level of service, beauty, and the amount of detail that went into the planning. And even better? Well, I have finally found a wedding venue where that would never ever be a concern. ch person that I worked with in our journey and specially thanks to Davina and Allison that helped with everything for 5months in preparation to my big day. The Langham was our dream venue, and the night could not have gone better - not only that, but the months leading up to this stressful day were made SO MUCH better thanks to Davina and the Langham staff who worked so hard to help us develop and We just had our wedding at the Langham on 10/6 and it was spectacular. And even the toughest of foodies loved the food! Hotel itself is incredible. tion and prominence! Celebrate your big day at The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles. Capacity. Every detail was perfected with their fabulous team, without a single ounce of stress on my end. Home Store Inspirations Vendors Events Blog Wedding Checklist. The food was delicious (people are still talking about the seafood display for cocktail hour and the size of the perfectly executed entrees). The Langh Davina and the team at the Langham are other-wordly fabulous!!! This is NOT your average wedding food. I chose this venue because of Ms. Davina Arceneaux, she made me feel like royalty from the very first meeting. I hold the highest regard for the staff at the Langham and highly recommend any bride and groom consider the Langham as their wedding venue. We, and our guests even more so, could not believe the quality of the food and the presentation. She is a true expert in the hospitality world especially as it relates to weddings. Not only is the venue space and service gorgeous and classy but the hotel is a treat for your guests. The Langham, Chicago 330 North Wabash Avenue | Chicago, IL 60611 [SEE MAP] #1 in Best Chicago Hotels View All 95 Photos Credit Overview Guest Rooms Photos Map Reviews Overview Guest Rooms. The club level lounge was wonderful as well. There was nothing better than kicking back and stuffing my face with wedding cake. The Director of Catering and Events, Michelle Willey, is amazing! We can't believe they were able to maintain the quality while serving everybody at the same time. ding and everyone that we bumped into in the hallway said hi to me and also called my dog by name. Simply put the most amazing execution of perfection from the moment we arrived until we departed. Davina always made my husband, our parents, and me feel like her top priority. From warehouse spaces, to private venues, to other hotels (including one across the street from The Langham). It tru My husband and I had our wedding at The Langham in March 2017 and our guests are still talking about what a magical weekend it was. I knew from the beginning it was going to be great but wow, even what I thought were lofty expectations were blown away. On each occasion we visited the Langham prior to our wedding, the staff from Leading up to the wedding it was such a pleasure to work with Michelle. ch was provided and at the same time, you could make the space what you wanted. There was no denying how gorgeous every detail of the hotel was. They were fantastic from the first touch-point and the staff delivered a level of service beyond our imagination on the wedding day. Davina and the rest of the team truly can make anything happen and knowing that any issue that could arise the day of would be handled with grace made me confident and stress-free on my wedding day. We were married on 11/11 and all of our family and friends are no where near done raving about the ceremony and reception we had at this gorgeous, modern and elegant venue. This hotel made all of our wedding dreams come true! We looked at several hotels in Chicago, and knew the Devonshire ballroom was exactly what we were looking for. Our guests were speechless at the quality of the food. But really, let's go back to the people here at this hotel. The Langham was extremely professional and easy to work with on our pandemic wedding planning. One last thingbecause the venue is relatively new, almost no one has been to a wedding here, while many people have been to weddings at the other top tier properties in the city. edding were all top notch. . The food at our wedding was exceptional, and something our guests talked about for days. We are already looking forward to eating it again on our first anniversary. Everyone on the team, including the catering, valet, and room staff was a pleasure to work with. with The Langham's Senior Catering Manager, Davina Arceneaux, as well and the entire Langham staff, I get the BIGGEST smile on my face. We ended up moving our wedding up 2 months instead of pushing it back. If we had to do it all over again, we wouldn't have changed a thing and highly recommend the Langham for a memorable wedding celebration! xoxoxoxoxox Throughout the entire process, our dream team was responsive and sensitive to our needs and vision, ensuring the magic of our special day, fulfilling the reality of our dream wedding. Our wedding planning team will also be on hand to make all your dreams come true, so happily ever after begins in style. The staff took such good care of us and our family and friends. The hotel combines elegance, unparalleled service, and unforgettable memories from the start of weddin From the moment we walked into the Langham we knew that it was the venue for us. We had the service, cocktail hour, and reception all at the Langham. The majority of our family and out of town guests stayed at the Langham (I believe we had 20 rooms, accommodating nearly 50 of our closest friends and family). She maintained excellent customer servi Davina, Everything went off without a hitch. The food was top-restaurant quality; several of my friends have tried to recreate the kale/brussels sprout salad in their kitchens! The four course dinner was beautifully plated, generously portioned, unbelievably delicious, and impeccably served. The catering managers (Michelle and Devina) were a dream to work with; super accommodating, prompt and thorough. I honestly cannot imagine having had our wedding anywhere else. Countless times leading up to our wedding we acknowledged to each other how impressed we were with Davinas attentiveness, expertise and professionalism. Because we visited often, we became familiar to staff around the hotel and what was best was they'd remember us - we became good friends up to the wedding today. Alongside its selection of elegant rooms, this historical hotel has an array of breathtaking event spaces to choose from. Michelle, Christina, Gaylord, Erica. The Langham Chicago is by far the most beautiful and exciting wedding venue in Chicago. The food was cooked to perfection, plated beautifully and served in a synchroni Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers & Parties, Flower Girl Dresses and Ring Bearer Outfits. The staff even went to the kitchen during cocktail hour and brought out a platter for one of our guests who had a severe gluten allergy! We were searching for a city venue with an upscale feel and a place where our guests could have an amazing and classic Chicago experience. they look. llroom are stunning! Every aspect of the wedding was Perfection. The food was just as good, if not better, on the wedding night and countless guests have remarked that it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. New. I knew as soon as I walked in the door that this was the perfect location for our wedding. 150. We had a brunch wedding and EVERYTHING we requested was delivered with such class. From the very beginning we worked with Davina, who was absolutely amazing and really made us feel special. erful as well. The Signature Couple's Spa Escape package was designed with romance and relaxation in mind. Let our team of professionals provide you with everything you need, allowing you to truly enjoy and cherish every moment of your big day. Incredible hospitality from plates of appetizers being brought to us during cocktail hour to the catering team knowing our immediate family's preferred drink order. It was such a memorable weekend. I have no words to describe how perfect everything was from beginning to end. The food was divine, the space was beautiful and spacious, the dance floor was very large, the hospitality couldn't have been better, the rooms are luxurious, and the Chuan Spa is dreamy! ssionalism and grace throughout the whole planning process up through the actual wedding day. When I started planning my Fall 2017 Bruch Wedding, I knew that modern luxury was my theme. I couldnt have asked for a more perfect wedding, thanks to Davina and team! That one, trivial example does not even come close to capturing the exceptional service we were provided by The Langham. POWERED BYVENUECREW CALL US +61482093015 Menu Gallery Weddings Food & Drink Wedding Packages Testimonials Location Contact The Langham, Sydney 89-113Kent Street, Sydney, New South Wales, 2000, Australia Truly the best. The service from the staff was amazing, elegant, and everything one could expect. Welcome to our picturesque wonderland of oversized candies and lollies. They were prompt in answering any and all of my questions/concerns and incredibly honest in the feedback and suggestions they provided - this made us confident that we could trust them to deliver the perfect vision of our wedding. The Langham Club Privileges include: Daily Continental breakfast in The Langham Club Lounge, served from 7am-10.30am Monday to Friday and 7am-11am at the weekends; Use of The Langham Club Lounge with espresso coffee, tea and homemade treats available from 2pm-5pm; Drinks and canaps each evening in The Langham Club Lounge from 5.30pm-8pm We heard over and over again for weeks after our wedding that it was the best wedding anyone had been too in terms of food, drinks, ambiance, and fun. Camille (former Catering Manager) greeted me with great professionalism and attentiveness. The hotel itself was a picturesque backdrop and wow, the service. I can't say enough good things. the myriad questions we had with grace; the suggestions she offered to enhance the experience of our bride and groom and guests did just that! What really made me feel like the Langham was the right venue, though, was the quality of the service. I knew the day would be above and beyond because it was at the Langham. a special occasion and I am delighted that your wedding and experience was memorable. We had both our ceremony and reception in the Devonshire Ballroom. ), the donut wall, and all of the late night snacks- our guests have not stopped raving about all of the incredible food and surprises! The food was out-of-this-world, perfect for my foodie husband and all of our family and friends who continue to praise the food as the absolute BEST! We were then shown the ballroom in all its made up glory and when we walked in, I literally cried tears of gratitude. . Another top reason we chose the Langham is the service and food which all of our guests raved about for days! "The time frame that we had for the intimate wedding package was the perfect amount of time to take." more. You will be in great hands having your wedding at the Langham Chicago. The ONLY thing I would caution fellow brides--The Devonshire ballroom looks huge, but it's easier to fill than you would think! The day of the wedding arrived and I have to say, not one thing went wrong. hich showcase the breathtaking views of Chicago, I never wanted to leave. Celebrate your big day at The Langham, Boston. Once we met with Allison Krcatovich, The Langham's most amazing Catering Manager, and toured the hotel and venue we knew we had to have our wedding there. DINNER WEDDING PACKAGE. I was a very involved (and indecisive) bride and Davina always made time to answer my questions and share her expertise. You all are angels for making our special day perfect in every single way. We've been recommending the Langham and Davina to anyone who has asked! The Langham Chicago was the perfect venue for our elegant and intimate wedding. Davina and the rest of the staff were spectacular- not a detail was overlooked and they each went above and beyond to ensure that we had the wedding of our dreams. It truly was a dream come true. Most hotels are not known for having food quite as exceptional as it is at the Langham! Davina and her team went above and beyond to make sure our night was perfect. The tastings for both the food and the cake were truly 5-star quality and we were blown away by the attention to detail that was given to every task. One of the top reasons we chose the Langham was Davina. We are looking forward to continuing to celebrate anniversaries and other events at The Langham after such a wonderful wedding experience. We enjoyed five-star service from the first moment we met Davina to checking out of the hotel as newlyweds. The servers marched to each table in synchrony and served each meal in synchrony; it was quite a show from our sweetheart table. We look forward to welcoming you back for a future visit! The venue, the food, and the attention to detail were incredible. She is the quintessential professional. Michelle were extremely helpful in answering my questions and working together with us and our wedding planner to put together a beautifully crafted, creative wedding. Indulge in a feast for the senses with The Langham's restaurants. Your staff was so attentive and friendly and the way that they transformed the room was nothing short of magical. From the minute our guests arrived (as early as Wednesday, March 23rd, 2016) through our departure date (Sunday, March 27th, 2016) our family and friends were treated with warmth and grace. Claire answered each request with so much patience and never hesitated with enthusiasm to make our wish a reality. The chef accommodated all of our guests food allergies and also made some personnel desserts for us and some of our guests.

Honeywell Timer Battery Replacement, H Weston And Sons Vintage Cider Aldi, La Provence Nutrition Information, Tabbed Arc Smart Art, Articles T