Wenn Sie Ihre Auswahl anpassen mchten, klicken Sie auf Datenschutzeinstellungen verwalten. Lopez was pronounced dead at the scene. Please Contact for More Details. $2,800-$3,800 Great place to live! Love the area! 37205, 37209, 37215, 37212, and 37213 are nearby zips. Or sign in if you already have an account. All Rights Reserved. The sheriffs department said the gathering at Meadowlake Park was not a park-sponsored event and involved students from various high schools throughout the area. Rental assistance website (opens in a new tab), Information for disabled persons website (opens in a new tab). We're looking forward to your next visit with us! We are truly happy to learn that your three years our community have been positive. This property is breathtaking! Email me listings and apartment related info. It means the world to us to hear that our residents are enjoying their time in our community. Super dog friendly, great staff, and overall awesome apartment! Please check to make sure you have completed the form correctly. *CONSUMING RAW OR UNDER-COOKED MEATS, POULTRY, SEAFOOD, SHELLFISH OR EGGS MAY INCREASE YOUR . We plan on staying here for a while! Deputies in Lake County shot and killed a 27-year-old man who allegedly tried to attack them during a welfare check on April 24, Sheriff Don Bell said Tuesday. We love to hear that our residents are fully experiencing everything that our community has to offer, so thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Fire crews said the fire started on the balcony of a second floor unit, then spread to the. The community is rated 5/5 stars, which is considered having extremely quiet noise levels on average. When it is reported you will be informed that you need to take care of it. Apartment floorplans Abbott $1,375 - $1,577 1 bd | 1 ba | 500 sqft 5 units - Available now 8 Photo s Blakemore $1,591 - $1,649 By submitting your email, you agree to our, The freshest news from the local food world, All Sams Tavern Locations Remain Closed After Fatal Shooting of Bartender in Bellevue, Sign up for the It appears all people involved in this knew each other or were familiar with each other, Mylett said. Renderings are intended only as a general reference. (It's huge.) We have live here since 2012. 37203, 1-2 Br Nearby cities include New Baden, Brentwood, Antioch, Cane Ridge, and Hermitage. Feel free to give us a call if you have any additional comments, questions, or concerns. Nov. 20, 2022 at 10:08 am Updated Nov. 22, 2022 at 9:16 am . THE "NOT SO FINE PRINT". Witnesses at the scene told police a woman had been shot, and the suspect fled the area. Instead, we are meeting with the entire company today to have a team conversation on how we want to move forward and how we can best honor her life.. One Month Free on Select Apartments with a 12-18 Month Lease. Our apartment homes feature built-in bookshelves, vaulted ceilings, spacious walk-in closets, optional fireplaces, and in-suite washer and dryers for the enjoyment of contemporary living. Detectives said that Jennings admitted to the murder in an interview after he was in police custody and showed little remorse. Formal charges are expected to be filed Friday. With great customer service as well as a great place to live! Floor plan images are only representations and actual floor plan layouts may differ slightly than pictured. The Lakes are ony about 4 minutes from I-40 too! The Lakes Apartments special Starting at $1,910* Up To 1 Month Free on Select Apartments 14710 NE 40th Street, Bellevue, WA 98007 Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm, Sat & Sun: 9am - 5pm Lease online Schedule a visit 866-853-1156 Email us Share Washington > Bellevue Apartments > The Lakes Apartments Neighborhood Amenities Virtual Tour Floorplans Location The Lakes Bellevue has 3 shopping centers within 0.8 miles, which is about a 15-minute walk. Situated less than ten miles southwest of Nashville, Tennessee and Vanderbilt University, this neighborhood offers a premier location just minutes from Music City and one of Tennessees greatest universities. Prices vary based on lease term, and floorplan prices shown are the best available price. According to the Richland County Sheriffs Department, 11 people were hurt in the shooting at Meadowlake Park around 1:20 a.m. on Saturday. Deputies said they arrested the teens after a pursuit. Staff is always helpful and friendly. It is like coming home to a forest cabin in Gatlinburg every day. Managers have replied within 2 days to their community reviews in the past year. . Example video title will go here for this video. We are so happy to here that our community staff is professional and personable. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. We are so happy to hear that your living experience at The Lakes is enjoyable. All in all I like the apartment. We are thrilled to hear that you have had nothing but a positive experience at The Lakes! The location is most convenient for nearly anything you could want, but also quiet and a feel of privacy. Please contact for more details. Bei der Nutzung unserer Websites und Apps verwenden wir, unsere Websites und Apps fr Sie bereitzustellen, Nutzer zu authentifizieren, Sicherheitsmanahmen anzuwenden und Spam und Missbrauch zu verhindern, und, Ihre Nutzung unserer Websites und Apps zu messen, personalisierte Werbung und Inhalte auf der Grundlage von Interessenprofilen anzuzeigen, die Effektivitt von personalisierten Anzeigen und Inhalten zu messen, sowie, unsere Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu entwickeln und zu verbessern. Each floorplan is an artist's conception and is not to scale. Displayed square footage is approximate. 'Unknown phenomena' caused ground to shake in Clarksville, police say (Photo: WKRN). The Lakes Bellevue has 5 parks within 9.2 miles, including Warner Park Nature Center, Cheekwood Art & Gardens, and Belle Meade Plantation. A 20% SERVICE CHARGE IS INCLUDED ON EACH CHECK TO MAKE THIS POSSIBLE. Have absolutely loved this place! Just before 4 a.m., officers responded to reports of shots fired in the 14400 block of Northeast 35th Street. They returned the deposit to me within a week. Police will be providing updates. The shot damaged a car. The vacuum is broken but I was told it is in the process of being fixed so that will be very useful once it is. The community features a fitness center, picnic areas, car care center and three sparkling swimming pools. BELLEVUE, Wash. A man shot and killed his wife inside Sam's Tavern in Bellevue Monday night. "People were driving. Located only 20 minutes from downtown NashvilleThe Lakes Bellevue is the ideal address for easy access to the area's finest restaurants, entertainment and shopping. It's a renovated 2-bedroom apartment. Hello Valeria, Rachael and the staff made my international transfer so smooth, in 48h I was already settled and ready to start my rent. Something is not right. There is no weight limit. A man was found dead inside a car that had crashed near a Bellevue apartment complex early Sunday. TN Fire crews said the fire started on the balcony of a second floor unit, then spread to the attic. Witnesses reported hearing several gunshots and then a crash in the area, according to the Bellevue Police Department. I moved to Nashville from Seattle for grad school so came without having seen the apartment aside from pictures. Its official! I worked with Chloe and she made sure that all of my questions were answered. BELLEVUE, Wash. A man shot and killed his wife inside Sam's Tavern in Bellevue Monday night. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star rating! We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a stellar review! We would absolutely love for you to be a resident of The Lakes at Bellevue. There were very few customers inside the restaurant at the time of the shooting, according to police. The property is beautiful and the location is great. No injuries were reported in the incident. With major interstates surrounding this neighborhood, traveling to nearby areas should be a piece of cake. We lived there for almost a decade, and I miss it! 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Apartments. Oops. $1,714-$8,136 We're grateful that you've chosen to call our community home. I've lived at The Lakes Bellevue since 2017, and have enjoyed every moment at the community, from the outstanding amenities to the great staff! Walk Score Located only 20 minutes from downtown Nashville, The Lakes Bellevue is the ideal address for easy access to the area's finest restaurants, entertainment and shopping. I cannot wait till my lease ends and I move. Great location. Kindest regards, We thought we would be emotionally ready to open today, but after spending the last two days with her close friends/co-workers, as a group we decided that we were not ready. Reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide top-notch service. Kindest regards, Breed restrictions do apply. Let us know if you have any further positive things to say about our beautiful community! ft. apartment in Nashville in zip code 37221. Bellevue Hunting Bellevue Shooting Sports Bellevue Motorsports Bellevue Events. This area is served by the Davidson County attendance zone. They're always willing to submit service requests and answer lease questions for us. With Lake Washington to the east and Lake Sammamish to the West, a post-work sunset paddleboard excursion can easily become a reality.In the CommunityWe give our time and effort to bring positive change locally and beyond. Hi Oliver! Easy to get downtown and cool springs. Gross. The team made the move out process very easy. THE LAKEHOUSE RETAINS 100% OF THE SERVICE CHARGE. Clint, we are thrilled by your wonderful feedback about The Lakes Bellevue. The property and amenities are extremely well groomed inside and out. Although the staff is always friendly and professional, service is inconsistent, particularly on the maintenance side. We are closer to work--20 min or less drive! Editor's note: An earlier version of this story reported that eight families were displaced, but NFD clarified that it was eight people who were displaced. Sam's Tavern in Bellevue was the site of a fatal shooting the night of July 5. We are so happy to hear that your are enjoying your experience here at The Lakes! You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. Comments: We allow a maximum of 2 pets per apartment home. No one was injured in the shooting in the 1200 block of 151st Place Southeast around 6:30 p.m., Bellevue police spokesman Seth Tyler said. No more weight limits, height restrictions or "Best in Show" hoops and hurdles. Apr 27, 2023 Updated Apr 28, 2023. Our apartment homes feature built-in bookshelves, vaulted ceilings, spacious walk-in closets, optional fireplaces, and in-suite washer and dryers for the enjoyment of contemporary living. Whereas in some areas parking is plentiful, in other areas parking is scarce. The Lakes Bellevue offers pet-friendly 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes in the serenity of wooded hills and lush landscaping. Near The Lakes Bellevue Cheekwood-Art and Gardens, a museum, featuring permanent and rotating exhibits of 19th and 20th-century art, is a 10-minute drive. A third man was also found with life-threatening injuries and was taken to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle. We'll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible. Multiple callers reported a . Improve this listing. Apartment management has secured rooms at a hotel for the eight who have been displaced. 16 Spots for Mind-Blowing Burgers in Seattle, With crispy smashburgers, juicy half-pound patties, and more, Sign up for the TN Reviews with the Verified Resident Badge are from. 11 people were hurt in the shooting at Meadowlake Park around 1:20 a.m. on Saturday. What more could you want? Notifications can be turned off anytime in the browser settings. Our team is delighted to learn that your time at The Lakes Bellevue has been a wonderful one. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? A gun was recovered at the park, and investigators are working to determine if it was used in the park shooting. The Lakes Apartments is near Kenmore Air Harbor Inc, located 14.0 miles or 26 minutes away, and Seattle-Tacoma International, located 26.3 miles or 42 minutes away. COLUMBIA, S.C. (WACH) Multiple people were left injured following a shooting in the early hours of Saturday morning, according to the Richland County Sheriff's Department. Sams Tavern a popular brewpub chain with locations in Redmond, South Lake Union, and Capitol Hill, in addition to Bellevue closed all of its restaurants beginning on Tuesday to allow its team members to grieve, and they all remained closed Thursday. This community has a 1 - 3 Beds, 1 - 2 Baths, and is for rent for $1,325 - $3,409. Did you encounter any technical issues? Thank you for taking the time to write a review. The Lakes Bellevue (@thelakesbellevue) is on Instagram 921 Followers, 738 Following, 403 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from The Lakes Bellevue (@thelakesbellevue) Crews managed to extinguish the blaze quickly, as it was contained to five units. Good News! we really like the rural setting--geese, ducks, deer, walking trails etc. The men were next-door neighbors in the 40700 block of . Featuring ten 25-yard climate controlled indoor shooting lanes and a fully licensed firearms and accessories store. We appreciate feedback as it allows our team to better understand our residents' experience, so free to give us a call if you have any additional comments. I think for what they're charging on rental fees, the value is slightly below average. We reserve the right to modify plans, features and specifications without notice. I saw a girl get shot", said McKenzie. It is also near Lipscomb University and Vanderbilt University. If you are looking for an apartment that is about 15 min from downtown Nashville then it's a place to check out. Our apartment homes feature built-in bookshelves, vaulted ceilings, spacious walk-in closets, optional fireplaces, and in-suite washer and dryers for the enjoyment of contemporary living. They gave me a fantastic tour of the community and introduced me to a few people who were there working in the office at the time. Police said crews with the Bellevue Fire Department gave the woman first aid when the scene was clear, but the woman died from their injuries. Moto Pizza has a months-long waiting list even after opening a second location. The Washington State Patrol is investigating an early morning drive-by shooting that left one man injured near Bellevue on Sunday. Copyright 2023 The Lakes Bellevue. The apartment smells. Scores provided by We have lived here for two years and recently got a dog so the move is not feasible. The area is open, Just moved in a few weeks ago, I love all the outdoor walking space and fitness center. Weitere Informationen ber die Verwendung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklrung und unserer Cookie-Richtlinie. Thank you for helping make our day with your positive rating of The Lakes Bellevue. The pools are beautiful and the trails are well kept. Beautiful faux wood floors, refinished units and friendly staff. BELLEVUE, Wash. A 34-year-old man suspected of shooting and killing his estranged wife at a Bellevue bar Monday night was arrested, investigators said. We're grateful that you've chosen to call our community home. We'll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Measurements and square footage are approximate and should not be relied upon. The community features a fitness center, picnic areas, car care center and three sparkling swimming pools. Stay away. Thank you again! OUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICE TEAM RECEIVES INDUSTRY LEADING COMPENSATION, INCLUDING COMMISSION ON ALL SALES. The police report says Jennings stole a gun from his brothers safe a week and a half prior with the intent to kill Lopez after the July 4 holiday weekend, and knew her work schedule at Sams as he prepared to commit the crime. If I've ever needed maintenance, they have resolved any issue within a matter of hours. Seattle is a fifteen-minute drive, and the expansive Mary Moore Park and Bridle Trails State Park are even closer.WellnessThe Lakes Apartments has a 24/7 fitness center and access to running trails. Pricing and availability subject to change, plus The staff member I worked with, Grant, was friendly and helpful and answered all of my ridiculous questions without making me seem like a bother. I called the office and informed them that I had a meeting that am and needed to take a shower. A woman is being charged in connection with her friend's death following a Saturday afternoon shooting at an apartment complex in the Bordeaux area. I toured Lakes of Bellevue looking for a new apartment home! CNN At least two people are dead and two are injured in a shooting in Bellevue, Washington, Saturday night. We are happy to hear that your living experience at The Lakes is amazing! Coll.. * Square footage definitions vary. Your effort and contribution in providing this feedback is much The community is beautiful and has great amenities. Disclaimer: Pet Policy data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive pet policies offered. All in one place. Enjoy proximity to the historic Cheekwood Estate & Gardens with nearly 60 acres of botanic garden, a sculpture trail, and an art museum. How satisfied are residents with the upkeep and overall appearance of the grounds at The Lakes Bellevue? 1 min read. I would recommend to anyone looking, We love living at The Lakes! Virtual tours are not supported by Internet Explorer. Please ensure correct use. Next thing you know, everybody was shooting", said Sterling McKenzie, a witness to the scene. NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) Eight people are displaced after an apartment fire in Bellevue early Thursday morning. Share details of your own experience with this property. Bryce A. Hardy, 20, was arrested on Monday at a home along Lake Sammamish Parkway in Bellevue, according to jail records. I've lived here for over 2 years. They took me to three different plans and the grounds looked amazing. Coming from small town, I was extremely scared to be moving to the city, but The Lakes Bellevue gives me peace of mind. I highly recommend this community to anyone looking for a new home! The Lakes Bellevue offers pet-friendly 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes in the serenity of wooded hills and lush landscaping. Help for domestic-violence survivors If you are in immediate danger, call 911. Discovery Company. I toured at The Lakes Bellevue and had a great experience! Highly recommend living at The Lakes of Bellevue! Nashville Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. I was looking all over Nashville and this is by far my favorite place 11/10 Beautiful lakes and they have not one, not two but three pools!! Contact Us %Specials Resident Login (615) 800-8829. One Month Free on Select Apartments with a 12-18 Month Lease. BelleVue Lake Rules. The apartments are currently being renovated and updated. Officers were able to locate the weapon the husband used to kill his wife in a construction site near where he was found, about half a mile north of the shooting. Hello Jane, Language: *Other Terms and Conditions May Apply. And there is always plenty of parking. Please contact the leasing office for more information. Be the first to add a review on this property. The Lakes Bellevue 200 Erin Ln, Nashville , TN 37221 West Meade 4.0 (13 reviews) Verified Listing Today 629-213-2393 Monthly Rent $1,351 - $3,361 Bedrooms 1 - 3 bd Bathrooms 1 - 2 ba Square Feet 500 - 1,312 sq ft The Lakes Bellevue Transportation Points of Interest Reviews Move-in Special One Month Free on Select Apartments. Teens arrested after 11 injured in South Carolina park shooting, (Richland County Sheriff's Department/WIS), Dogs finds new homes on National Adopt a Shelter Pet Day in Twin Falls, Family mourns 18-year-old killed at after-prom party in Mississippi, Gang member wanted on felony warrants arrested in Caldwell, Woman accused of abducting 3-year-old from mall play area, Boise shooting leaves one person dead after standoff. Our apartment homes feature built-in bookshelves, vaulted ceilings, spacious walk-in closets, optional fireplaces, and in-suite washer and dryers for the enjoyment of contemporary living. Bellevue Police Department. On Tuesday, detectives confirmed that the victim was the suspect's 26-year-old wife. Two pet maximum per home. It's overpriced. The staff is A+ in every way. We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. Deputies say the victims range in age from 16 to 20. The 34-year-old was arrested in Bellevue shortly before midnight following a manhunt, police said. Breed restrictions do apply. 12/10 would recommend! Youll be the first to know about exclusive offers and partnerships and first in line to take a peek at our virtual tours and floorplans. "I saw . A 37-year-old Omaha woman died in a single-vehicle crash near Carter Lake on Wednesday night. On Thursday, April 27, 2023, detectives said they were able to . Ettore Lacchei, 79, appeared in court after he was charged Tuesday with first-degree murder in the shooting death of William Martys, 59. enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. The community is rated 5/5 stars, signifying extreme satisfaction on average. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Everyone who works here seems to really enjoy their jobs and are, I cannot say enough about this community! The department says nine of the victims were shot, including two 11th-grade boys and one 12th-grade girl. 2:00 AM EDT, Sun July 12, 2020. You can take a virtual tour of The Lakes Bellevue on Apartments.com. The Lakes Bellevue offers pet-friendly 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes in the serenity of wooded hills and lush landscaping. Upon arrival, fire officials saw Nashville, Staff and friendly and prompt. Two teenagers who were arrested after the shooting, 19-year-old Miquise Fulwiley and 18-year-old TyQuan Kelly, have been released on bond. Lincoln Property took over management of The Lakes in 2013 and they are wonderful. There are three pools on the complex total. The management is a hit or miss. The charm of the Lakes Apartments starts with their innovative, award-winning design, full of meandering streams, lakes, fountains, and lush, green woodlands. At a press conference regarding the shooting, Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott said he believed all of the victims will survive. Our team loves our community's pools and lakes, so it's great to know that you've been able to take advantage of them as well. The Lakes Bellevue is 69.6 miles from Fort Campbell, and is convenient to other military bases, including Fort Campbell Kentucky. I worked with Jordan , the, I have been living here for a few months now and I am in love with this place! Our team loves our community's pools and lakes, so it's great to know that you've been able to take advantage of them as well. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. The previous Shootout Committee has added many new faces and retired a One word: wow! Thank you for the review. Tragedy struck Sam's Tavern in Bellevue earlier this week, when bartender Anna "Maxx" Lopez was fatally shot on Monday evening, July 5, reportedly by her estranged husband, who was apprehended later that night and is currently being held on $3 million bail. A Pittsburgh woman was shot dead Wednesday evening in Bellevue, authorities said. People were running people over. We would absolutely love for you to be a resident of The Lakes at Bellevue.

When Did Joe Adcock Experience Alzheimer's, Which Sentence Is Punctuated Correctly The Aliens, The Homestead Chronicles Alison Keller, Child Won't Open Eyes After Strabismus Surgery, Articles T