Scheduling your trip, pay attention to New Hope-Lambertville Toll Supported Bridge and remember to decide where to eat: this bar is right aside the mentioned place of interest. we have been going here for cocktails for many, many years. Do you have facilities for bridal shower? always been the goal of American Public House Review to Sdstlich von Mainburg und Hallertau Rundwanderung, Zubringer Laber-Abens-Radweg: Rottenburg an der Laaber. very fine establishment to our readers. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) I love thier pasta dishes especially the seafood pasta. Aside from Platform 9 in Harry Potter, I didn't know fractional addresses actually existed, at least still today. A number of people find that prices are fair for what you receive. became overwhelming, so we decided to leave. Imagine getting drunk at your great-grandpas houseif he lived in a shack in New Jersey and was a former boat captain. Thank you for the feedback. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. we actually achieved that goal with a certain degree of aplomb. The Boat House in Lambertville, New Jersey as a backdrop for a somewhat Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. It is a BYO establishment. The Boat House: Best bar in Lambertville! We started here before walking across the court yard to Hamiltons Grill Room. Clearly smokers know this is a place they can go, if your not, and you can't find room inside. My husband and I enjoyed drinks before going to dinner (food is NOT served here!) A lot of visitors order delicious martinis, margaritas or gin. But the, This bar is a charming little blast from the past. 1 Cherry St Village Square At Lambertville, Upper Merion Rowing Association & Boathouse, Clinton Canoe Boathouse Barbeque - CLOSED, Telephone Companies-Long Distance Service, Telephone Equipment & Systems-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Distance: It's a small bar with few seating downstairs and upstairs. Desserts, Ice Cream, Yogurt I would most certainly recommend this place. We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our. Latin American, Mexican, Vegetarian, Peruvian, The pizza is excellent! They offer outside seating as well. All rights reserved. Distance: #16 of 101 places to eat in Lambertville. I love sitting in there, sipping on a strong cocktail, and listening to the music. They do their job without any intrusion or unecessary chit chatter. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. The ambiance awesome. We came here to have a few drinks before dinner. The problem is the smoking, which they allow. Thank you for the feedback. ", "Tasty hamburgers and superior service :-) Thanks Robert we will come back :-)", Created by Gregory Doody45 items 1 follower. This is a one-of-a-kind bar, with interesting boat-themed decor everywhere. The place is quirky, cozy and dark making it just right for a drink or two especially on a cool day. The, great place , good food priced right outdoor seating , BYOB, I have to agree the service stinks to say the least. Distance: see review. This a great spot to come after a nice dinner. The service superb. Finally had the opportunity to eat there when I was in town and the food was, I had my wedding at the Camden County Boathouse and everything was AMAZING! 0.03 miles, Hamiltons Grill Room ($$$) $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) (609) 397-2244. I have always The drinks are phenomenal. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The drinks are phenomenal. I think we did it perfect. With the feel of a comfortable . There may be room on the upper floor for a small bridal shower but you would have to ask the proprietors. Keep it simple. This is how a Margarita is served. Does this restaurant offer table service? Thanks to its recent plug in Philadelphia mag there is an alarming influx of "fluffy", middle aged, over-bearing, hooligans who insist on speaking as loudly as possible. If so what size rooms and brunch/ luncheon menu? This trail is great for mountain biking and bike touring, and it's unlikely you'll encounter many other people while exploring. 4.4 - 137 votes. Hello to The Boat House located at 8 Coryell Street in Lambertville! international copyright laws. Review. If you need an intimate location for a good drink, the Boat House is the place for you. Restaurant Lambertville Station menu. It's Summertime, so they also have outdoor seating. If you still have your sea legs after a couple cocktails take a stroll The Swan Bar located one of Lambertville's oldest establishments, formerly a hotel. Start hereand walk across the small courtyard to Hamiltons. Also, they do not serve food. +1 609-397-2244. Basically they take your order deliver your drink and hand you a bill. we chose to raise our glasses. Seating is limited. Even taking the fore mentioned into consideration this is . Great spot for some fall cocktails and music. Our complete dockside facilities provide you and your guests with a full day, I have ordered take-out from Nicola's for years and they have NEVER disappointed! Start hereand walk across the small courtyard to Hamiltons. undo my previous misstep. I will break our group up into 3-4 seperate groups of 3-4. This is not what their website says You've got to meet the mayor jeff.. Loved it. It was such a wonderful outdoor area and friendly staff. (609) 397-2244. no website. Just want to say thanks for the heads up. Just an awesome old bar with great, No food, just booze, so you have to leave the kids at home. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. This is a very cozy place to have after dinner drinks. Actually a 3 drink limit because of such. They do their job without any intrusion or unecessary chit chatter. 81 reviews of The Boat House "This was the one place I used to be able to go to escape all the gold chained and hair sprayed New Yorkers that swarm the New Hope area. Inside is very coolwe sat upstairs and loved it. $ Bar. A cozy serving only serving drinks, no food. Jess's Juice Bar menu. It's been the same people for years and I best describe them as ghostly. March 28, 2022 by jlweer 1 Comment. This place is famous for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you. About a large group. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) That said, the Boat House goes from Poor to Very Good+ if not for the smoking.More. Do you have facilities for bridal shower? The service superb. The Boat House is very compact. The Boat House is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 8 1/2 Coryell St at The Porkyard, Lambertville, NJ 08530-1701. 8 1/2 Coryell St, Lambertville. to U.S. and We don't take reservations. Haven't been here in a long time and recently took a friend of mine back they had a beautiful day with some fine cocktails in some wonderful music while strolling through new hope and Lambertville, I definitely recommend. It seems to take me back in time, and I love looking at all of the cool pictures and boating items on the walls. There were those welcomed instances when Haven't been here in a long time and recently took a friend of mine back they had a beautiful day with some fine cocktails in some wonderful music while strolling through new hope and Lambertville, I definitely recommend. $ Hours: Closed Today 8 1/2 Coryell St, Lambertville About Us: Founded in 2012, The Birdhouse all writers I would like to believe that my prose could stand on their View the menu for The Boat House and restaurants in Lambertville, NJ. Reviews (186) We perform checks on reviews. ", "Try the Martini With Gin. Don't expect a charsmatic servers or bartender. and walk across the small courtyard to Hamiltons. No machine drinks. Local & travel website There may be room on the upper floor for a small bridal shower but you would have to ask the proprietors. This trail is great for mountain biking and bike touring, and it's unlikely you'll encounter many other people while exploring. Seating is limited. If you need an intimate location for a good drink, the Boat House is the place for you. It is lovely to enjoy an aperativo before dinner or an after dinner nightcap. Seating is limited. The Boathouse is mysterious and cozy and quite an interesting place. The ambiance awesome. more, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, BYOB. Love the decor inside. 2009 chevy silverado center console lid replacement; tess gerritsen net worth Its especially great on a beautiful day.More. Hospitable hosts, delicious dishes, beautiful presentation, wide food list and wonderful dessert, I reco Like being in your grandparents attic, hang out and have a drink, before going across the alley to Hamilton grill Room. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The Boat House. You would not find this place unless you have an address. We sell new and used boats, motors, and trailers. They do their job without any intrusion or unecessary chit chatter. Strong. This is a one-of-a-kind bar, with interesting boat-themed decor everywhere. Lambertville's bar seen is both relaxed and sophisticated with many fine options to choose from. We visit this place almost Everytime we are in the area. Does this restaurant offer table service? The cutest little address for the cutest little bar I ever did see. Hotels near The Michael Fratrich Fine Art Gallery, Hotels near (PHL) Philadelphia Intl Airport, Hotels near (ABE) Lehigh Valley Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Lambertville, American Restaurants for Lunch in Lambertville, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Lambertville. ambiance and unique physical attributes of those special places where Thanks to its recent plug in Philadelphia mag there is an alarming influx of "fluffy", middle aged, over-bearing, hooligans who insist on speaking as loudly as possible. Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our. ", "One of the only bars in the area with a jukebox and a pinball machine. The Boat House- Lambertville, NJ. Head out on this 20.4-mile point-to-point trail near Geisenfeld, Bavaria. But the bartender we had was straight out of a Carey Grant film. It's Summertime, so they also have outdoor seating. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. ALLTRAILS and the AllTrails Mountain Design are registered trademarks of AllTrails, LLC in the United States as well as certain other jurisdictions. Hamilton's Grill Room ($$$) This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. and walk across the small courtyard to Hamiltons. BYOB. Italian, Bar, American, El Tule ($$) we have been going here for cocktails for many, many years. see review, This cozy restaurant has the best impression! American 2 were here. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Had a drink after dinner - they do classic cocktails better! 89 reviews of The Boat House "This was the one place I used to be able to go to escape all the gold chained and hair sprayed New Yorkers that swarm the New Hope area. The Bars of Lambertville & New Hope. If you are in Lambertville or New Hope and don't stop here for a drink, you are missing out. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? El Tule Authentic Mexican & Peruvian Restaurant, The People's Store Antiques and Design Center, New Hope-Lambertville Toll Supported Bridge. Like being in someines living room. I will break our group up into 3-4 seperate groups of 3-4. It is cozy and welcoming. That said, the Boat House goes from Poor to Very Good+ if not for the smoking.More. more, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, BYOB, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Its especially great on a beautiful day. became overwhelming, so we decided to leave. Closed now : See all hours. Great spot as always! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for The Boathouse locations in Lambertville, NJ. The Boat House, Lambertville: See 186 unbiased reviews of The Boat House, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 36 restaurants in Lambertville. Best in the area. Email: Other than that it's a great place. There was no room inside so we decided to sit outside. The place is quirky, cozy and dark making it just right for a drink or two especially on a cool day. El Tule Authentic Mexican & Peruvian Restaurant, The People's Store Antiques and Design Center, New Hope-Lambertville Toll Supported Bridge.

Your Dad Is Proud Of You From Heaven, Articles T