Can also play as striker. Additionally, I played in the FC Dallas academy for nine years, competing in Classic League 1. Name:Brandon Purvis [18], In 2021, USA Cricket announced it would be moving its headquarters to Grand Prairie, at the stadium formerly known as AirHogs Stadium. I also know how to pass the ball to teammates and play like a team. 1 film (1 min., 53 sec. I can play anywhere but best used as CB or CDM/CM, Name:Mamdouh Ali I play center mid or attacking mid and can play forward. Phone:6188553080 WebCheck out our new site for the 2023 season. "join the stampede to canton". Recreationally Div 2 in Austin league. Division:I can play Sunday's or Thursdays mens open league, Experience: WebDreamHack Dallas 2022 e ] [ h DreamHack Dallas 2022 League Information Series: DreamHack Organizer: DreamHack Type: Offline Location: Dallas Venue: Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Prize Pool: $2,500 USD Date: 2022-06-04 Mode: 3v3 Liquipedia Tier: C-Tier Links Teams Number of teams: 18 Contents 1 About 1.1 Format To help you out, heres a complete list of professional sports teams in DFW. WebAuberge du centre chitenay 4112024 How i met your mother s07e04 subtitles. Sec dip taupe. [News Clip: Semi-pros form team at Dallas], Experience: Division:D1, under 30, on Sunday. Ive played soccer for 5 years growing up but took a break and I want to get back to playing , I played as a striker or midfield, Name:David Nogueira Experience: I am versatile and durable. Experience: Played amateur soccer before, been out of 11 v 11 setup for 3 years. Austin Yankees . Email:edmase232323@gmail.com Position Needs:Defenders, Club Needs: Email:jakebrinker@gmail.com Please reachout for more information, Team Name:Fortalez For the second year in a row, the NTABF earned the GuideStar Platinum Transparency Leveldemonstrating our commitment to nonprofit transparency. mid field or forward, Name:Joshua Wobbe Pleasure 98 b'z. I've played soccer competitively my whole life. The junior hockey Lone Star Brahmas (formerly the five-time defending champions Texas Tornado) of the North American Hockey League play at the NYTEX Sports Centre in North Richland Hills. Division:Thursday, Sunday, open field under 30 or indoor. WebWashington, DC; Chicago, IL; New York, NY; San Francisco, CA; Dallas, TX; Search. Phone:7656073448 Played since I was 8, played in recreational, youth league in Garland and played all of high school. Division:D1-D4 Looking to play on Sunday, Experience: looking for midfield and defenders. What responsibilities do I have when using this video? Dallas Renegades XFL, Texas Rangers MLB Division:top division mens league over 18 on thursday/sunday nights. Image available on the Internet and included in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. I played centermid or right/left wing. Division:Looking for 7v7 games or up. The team was announced on June 5, 2020, and began play in February 2022. The Empire are one of the 12 inaugural teams in the Call of Duty League. I'm a striker, but can literally play wherever. Name:Nadia Najafi Experience: Phone:3618155337 Division:Over 30 on sundays. Ive been Playing Thursdays & Sundays 2nd Division & 1st Division with DSC & Texas Knights. From 1984-2004, the original Dallas Sidekicks played in the Major Indoor Soccer League, hosting home games at Reunion Arena. Thanks to all of our ballplayers, managers, umpires, sponsors and friends for the support and great references. In terms of positions, Generally I played as a wing - back in a back 3/5, but also had a lot of time as a cb or rb in a back four. WebAs one of the worlds leading sports brands, its only natural that we want to stand on the same playing field as the fastest athletes on the planet. Franchise founded in 1961 as the second Washington Senators, based in. Email:Adamokamate009@gamail.com Experience: [8] From 1972-1993, the team played home games at Arlington Stadium. I would like to talk about my physical and mental abilities about playing soccer. OurSports Central provides coverage of the following independent and minor league teams near the Dallas Americans: Dallas + ( USPV) - Dallas, Texas. Their home arena is the Credit Union of Texas Event Center located in Allen, Texas, approximately 30 minutes northeast of Dallas. Division:Division 2, Open Age group, Sundays. Experience: I have been playing all my life, I can play center back and right back, Name:Brian Ascencio Phone:7192469004 Name:Caleb Mancia Looking forward to joining a fun competitive team. Phone:9152675425 MPL D2 Stints / Mexico Semi Pro Indoor WebSidekicks Win 5-3 Against Tacoma Stars. I start to play soccer since I was 4 years. Name:Faraz Davanloo Havent played in a few years and would like to get back in shape. From 1990-1993, the Dallas Texans (Arena) competed in the league, calling Reunion Arena their home. Experience as an assistant coach Onching D2 team Hong Kong 2018 (6 months) Head Coach for SanNew Webkenneth mitchell obituary. Division:+40 & Up. [28], As part of the ongoing Trinity River Project, the Great Trinity Forest, at 6,000 acres (24km2), is the largest urban hardwood forest in the United States and is part of the largest urban park in the United States. Email:Luis.torres7@yahoo.com Division:Open (26 YO), Division 3 most likely and any day. I grew up in England where I played for 10 years. Name:Damian Corona Division:top division mens league over 18 on thursday/sunday nights. Club Needs: Name:Christian Azael Garcia Ibarra Experience: In the meantime, please welcome communications encouragingyou tobecome involved with our foundationor write, To Learn More About Our Philanthropic Efforts. Experience: Experience: Experience: Name:Alvaro Aguilar Practiced with semi-professional team in New Mexico but didn't have enough time to play because of Academics. Subjects below. Phone:4694221106 Experience: Experience: Phone:2142263256 Phone:6784625629 Barcelona two times with BARCA academy. Division:25, beginners, preferably a weekday (monday evenings-thurs evenings) but flexible. Name:MASOUD MORADI Html a onclick attribute Thai green curry coconut milk soup. The XFL has announced its intention to re-launch in 2023. I played Premier throughout High School in NY. For guidance see Division:Any division, I am 18, and I would like to play on Sundays. Dallas Orioles . Email:montoyajes15@gmail.com (function(){var k='2713218440',d=document,l=d.location,c=d.cookie;function f(n){if(c){var i=c.indexOf(n+'=');if(i>-1){var j=c.indexOf(';',i);return escape(c.substring(i+n.length+1,j<0?c.length:j))}}}var x=f('__utmx'),xx=f('__utmxx'),h=l.hash; Ive played in south america in a state club team through my high school. Division:I would like to play around division 3. WebAntrenor ceahlaul piatra neamt 2012 chevy. Phone:4697509116 I can play as a CDM, a winger, or a full-back. Prefer D2 or lower. Was going to play at UTD but had a back injury. Played club soccer all my youth. Email:aigonzalez90@yahoo.com I am cold blooded and i know how to play under pressure Have played inconsistently since college and looking to find a team to start playing again. Experience: Continued playing soccer everywhere after high school. 8- I can adapt every formation easily. Division:11v11 Thursday Night for Men. Experience: With the Colorado Avalanche ready to Relationship to this item: (Is Referenced By) [News Script: Semi-pros form team at Dallas], ark:/67531/metadc772353/ [citation needed] Its flagship park is the 260-acre (1.05km2) Fair Park, which hosted the Texas Centennial Exposition in 1936. Email:romanlopez0892@icloud.com San Antonio Warrior Team Achievements 2022 I also played regularly at the Crossbar indoor futsal twice a week for 2-3 months last year, located at Richardson, TX. Phone:6462595628 Can also play wide/wing, LB, or LWB. To achieve that, the PUMA brand NBC 5/KXAS Television News Collection (AR0776), University of North Texas Special Collections. I have recently played at Blue Sky Allen Indoor and Foro 11 v 11. in attendance. Email:nadianajafi@gmail.com Zoom and Pan the map as needed. Name:Fernando Huesca Phone:4694003678 [News Clip: Semi-pros form team at Dallas]. During the inaugural season the fuel finished 10th overall with a record of 12 wins and 28 losses. And after playing three seasons in Dallas, the team relocated in 1963 to become the Kansas City Chiefs. A massive Central Georgia property sprawling across some 12,000 acres. Email:andrewtonydo@gmail.com Email:njadhav0304@gmail.com Division:D1/D2, Experience: Dallas Empire is owned by Team Envy. Name:Jonathan Phone:14693870355 WE ENCOURAGEALL ATHLETES THAT ARE 18 AND OLDER, THAT FEELS THEY CAN COMPETE AT THIS LEVELTO REACH OUT TO. WebThe Dallas Jackals of Major League Rugby are the first professional rugby team in DFW. A 1,826-acre (7.39km2) urban nature preserve, the park is located on the 7,500-acre (30km2) Joe Pool Reservoir, and offers activities such as mountain biking, birding, camping and fishing; swimming is allowed at the swimming beach only. Thanks for signing up as a Free Agent! Head Coach wins 100th Semi-Pro Game (finishes season with 106) Head Coach Inducted Into Minor League Football Phone:2148451541 Ive always loved football since I was a kid, I was at the middle school football team and joined the university of houston football club. Email:cihadnaciyldrm@gmail.com Experience: Experience: CB. Email:millerdaniel124@gmail.com 2019 Dallas Soccer Alliance. Phone:4692756630 Phone:9143238696 Experience: North Texas Soccer Club USL1 Rugby union is a developing sport in Dallas as well as the whole of Texas. Phone:4699618768 [citation needed]. Phone:2145385893 Experience: Phone:4692383242 I played goalkeeper growing up and can still play there but prefer playing outside back now. Knowledgeable about the game and willing to play any position. Taylor county florida police blotter. I play LW RW CM and can float around to other positions if necessary! Name:Avery Phone:4699019449 Video footage from the WBAP-TV television station in Fort Worth, Texas, to accompany a news story about a new semi-pro football team in Dallas, the Hornets, I was playing at varsity high school before I finished school, and after that I stopped playing for a team but I still playing with my friends I didn't loose my touch, and I would love to have the opportunity to show the quality that I have on my feet. I play in every position except goal keeper, Name:Shea Bradley The league then launched a website to communicate with its coaches, players and sponsors, easily register and track players and teams as well as produce lasting records for its members and national recognition along with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn profiles. WebWorst football teams in the sec. Opened in 2008, it serves as a gateway to many trails and other nature viewing activities in the area. Played for roughly 9 years. . FF Premier Dallas. I preferably play Right Back/Right Wingback. Division:Open mens any day any division. Video footage from the WBAP-TV television station in Fort Worth, Texas, to accompany a news story about a new semi-pro football team in Dallas, the Hornets, composed mostly of former Southwest Conference college players. Defensive mild-fielder who plays as a "anchor man" for defensive plays and "hole player" on offensive phases, Name:Hermilo Gonzalez Pos. Division:Men's weekends. Experience: I play midfield. Welcome to the official website for the United Basketball League we believe in promoting community-based, fun, and affordable professional basketball. Division:Over 30 or 40. Division:Division 2 or 3, Adult League(18+) , Play on Sundays. Dallas Skyline TBL, FC Dallas MLS Email:amiller46@hotmail.com I am a defender. Out of shape, intermediate level, Name:Iyanu Adebisi Experience: Phone:4693354270 I have had this passion since I was little, I always wanted to get into professional teams, I did tryouts, right now I am in college, but I look anywhere to become a pro, I play left winger or right winger, Name:Johnny Koponen accessed May 1, 2023), Played for solar. Email:cscc21@hotmail.com Email:devpatel4300@gmail.com Division:Premier. Email:fanorakotoranto58@gmail.com Email:aboodi200000@gmail.com Team Name: Texas HasBeens Die stadt und die macht schauspieler cobra. After the league fell apart, and after an eight year hiatus, in 2012 another version of the Dallas Sidekicks was formed. The Cedar Ridge Preserve was formerly known as the Dallas Nature Center, but management was turned over to Audubon Dallas group, which now manages the 633-acre (2.56km2) natural habitat park on behalf of the city of Dallas and Dallas County. Phone:9342199118 lasting four months) while in University in Vancouver. Email:mualigbe1018@gmail.com Phone:832-987-6301 Henderson Silver State Tigers. Experience: I've played since I was a kid (30+ years) but I'm newish to DFW. 18 years of experience, former youth D1 and academy player, can play CM or CDM. Identify organizations that enrolled with USA Football this year. Email:parkerrobb11@gmail.com DKSC is a Top Flight - Full Fleged Soccer Program in Dallas Texas. Been playing at NTPSA D1 for last 2 years. Division:D3-D1 , 22 years of age , weekends preferably, Experience: And also I am currently registered Soccer Referee. to the Im looking to play for an 11 a side team thats competitive. Name:Dario Garcia Name:John Ivankic WBAP-TV (Television station : Fort Worth, Tex.). Ourspousesand significant others get in the actionthrough ourNTABF FriendsAuxiliary. Phone: 469.662.9049 REGISTRATION FOR THE 2023 SEASON IS NOW OPEN!!! Im 21 and Been playing soccer since I was 7. Phone:9725610583 Email:henryreeves48@gmail.com Phone:6469917993 I played defender and occasional mid in high school. Phone:2145773863 The Tornado won the 1971 NASL championship. I am pretty experienced. I played premiere club soccer until I was 18 and was recruited for D2 college soccer. Email:alag2294@gmail.com Played in high school, looking to get back into shape and play more, Name:Emad Habib Watch episode 17 season 3 awkward. I play forward or mid. Name:Ridwan Dallas entered a professional team named the Hams in the Texas League when it was formed in 1888. October 7, 1954. Email:dunnin23@gmail.com Dallas/Ft. 14 years competitively, u17 and u18 teams ranked top 5 in the country, youth state and regional teams, collegiate level, Name:Abdullah Shaikh Left midfielder or defender. [29] The Trinity River Audubon Center is a new addition to the park. Email:kevinko14@yahoo.com Division:D1,2004, Wednesday 23,2022. Division 6 - USASA and Us Club Soccer - 1 Club Needs Mention More information about this video can be viewed below. I Captained the teams also, but now I am looking to play as a player only due to my work schedule. }); A Complete List of Pro Sports Teams in Dallas-Fort Worth, 12 Ways to Honor Memorial Day With the Kids, The 11 Best Ice Cream Shops in Fort Worth. Played in high school - can play anywhere, Name:Aurelio Lopez Hurricane Harbor, a large water park owned by Six Flags, is also in Arlington.[31]. Ive been out since October with Sciatica but Ive been working my way back and Im ready to play for a competitive team! Experienced mens league player, both outdoor and indoor. I played semi-pro clubs and amateur clubs in my career. 60 160lbs. Name:Jacob Experience: Name:Connor Wright . Section 107. Striker and center attacking mid. WebWork hard, play harder. Played in high school extensively with regular trainings twice a week at 5am in the mornings. The 2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs have arrived, and they will provide some of the most exciting action in all of professional sports. Name: David Perez Position Needs:Goalie. Before that playing in Germany amateur level. Descriptive information to help identify this video. Phone:3463045455 Email:crisrojas6@yahoo.com Dallas City FC (DCFC) is a Unique identifying numbers for this video in the Digital Library or other systems. The Dallas Derby Devils are an original member of the Women's Flat Track Derby Association (WFTDA). Name:Dev Division:Any Division Saturdays, 13 Years Of Goalkeeping Experience I'm looking to get as much playing time before professional tryouts and expand my game while being a big help in winning. Email:william.bryant21@outlook.com Division:D1, 22 years old, want to play on Thursdays, Experience: Phone:972-750-2341 Played a bit of CDM in club ball as well. The Rangers most successful seasons were 2010 and 2011, as they won the American League Championship and competed in the World Series in both years. Experience: Experience: Email:josecarrillo35389@gmail.com and Email:tpchancey@hotmail.com THIS ORGANIZATION HAS A COMBINATION OF SOME OF THE FINEST ATHLETES IN FOOTBALL, CONSISTING OF FORMER D1 PLAYERS, ARENA,MILITARY AND ELITE FORMERHIGH SCHOOL STANDOUTS. Still athletic, workout 3 times a week. Division:Any division, 29 y/o, willing to play Sunday or Thursday. Experience: https://dfwchild.com/a-complete-list-of-pro-sports-teams-in-dallas-fort-worth formId: "1b7bb470-f378-4239-a401-395a37c960c7" I've played soccer for 20 years. Phone:8328102122 My position is goalkeeper. If you would like to join our league next season or stay on our mailing list for upcoming seasons and/or events, sign up or contact us at contactus@dallasmsbl.com to find out more information. Feedback, NTABL GAMES ARE PLAYEDON THE BEST FIELDS IN THE DFW AREA. Center back and center defensive midfield. Thanks, Name:Bryan Roman I used to play defense I have played soccer for 14 years Ive been out of soccer for 3 years. Technical ability. I can play as a wing-back if needed. Experience: The team played its first season in 2016, finishing 170 and was crowned the AUDL Champions in its inaugural season. Division:Competitive, Open, evenings. Division:Semi Profesionnal, Experience: Played club soccer for Arsenal SC in Cedar Hill from U10-U19. Phone:210-425-6520 I have played for about 20 years and play outside mid or defense. I have played soccer all my life I am a very experienced player who has played CM, a holding midfielder, and CB. I've played for 2 DSA teams as well as my college club team and FC Dallas youth. WebPride Truck Sales - Dallas Contact:Ask For Sales Phone:(866) 774-3324 Dallas, Texas 75241 (866) 774-3324 WhatsApp Video Chat Contact Us Get Shipping QuotesOpens in a new tab Apply for FinancingOpens in a new tab General Year 2015 Manufacturer UTILITY Condition Used Stock Number DA-6557 Description I played in all level except professional. Name:Carlos Zapata Phone:15102077334 Email:zackjornal@gmail.com Email:jcjstreet@gmail.com Forward pachuca team on Mexico, Name:Melanie Burciaga I have played college NAIA (4year) and some semiprofessional. I would like to play on sundays. Name:julio Rivera Name:Alexander Toe Phone: 4696129769 Our open division 3 team is looking for committed players to join our team especially DEFENDERS. DFW Diamondbacks . Division:the most high level as I can, 18 - 40, the weekend, Experience: Im 510 175lbs. Primary Position: CDM Division:D1-D4, Im 21, any date. Email:Victorg0097@gmail.com Email:osmanelnaggar00@gmail.com Division:Division 4, 21 years old, open to any day. Here are some suggestions for what to do next. Phone:9723457085 Name:Jose Borja But I'm getting old now! Division:Higher divisions, 18+, any day in the evening/night. Looking for a mens Sunday open team. Email:jacpacheco1@gmail.com ), Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Media, [News Script: Semi-pros form team at Dallas], 1 Name:Tanner Chancey I'm 18 about to turn 19. Metalaxyl products. WebSemi-Pro is a comedy movie released in 2008 about Jackie Moon trying to get his tam to merge into the NBA. Port Arthur / Cajun Accordion Workshop / Feb. 16, 2019 PRIZES AND PARTICIPATION. Just so I can get back in shape. Had college offers (D2/D3). Ive played soccer Since the age of 12 positioned at LM and CDM playing those two positions throughout high school/club and college at Eastern Oklahoma State and Texas Wesleyan, played on a couple UPSL teams during my summers at school. Intermediate/advanced level with a good understanding of tactics. Phone:7865208152 We execute that missionin a meaningful way both through our efforts with Scottish Rite for Children,through clinics, youth sports sponsorshipand other outdoor events focused on getting kids outside playing the GREAT GAME OF BASEBALL! The league merged with the Premier Lacrosse League in 2020, and the Rattlers ceased to exist. Center back or defensive midfielder, Name:Nicholas Aufiero For partners and peer institutions seeking information about standards, project requests, and our services. Played high school soccer for two years played for 2 years ( class of 2018) played jv sophomore year, and varsity senior year and in starting 11 and went to playoffs. Email:quinteroleonardo2003@gmail.com Wanting to return to the sport. Experience: Austin Sidewinders . The only requirements are being 30 years old or older, and must have some solid playing experience. I am fluent in both English and Spanish, Name:Anibal Parra Played in HS and rec in college. Division:50, Name:Jaime cortez video Division:Interested in playing Over30 in any division. I play striker but I can play anything other than goalkeeper. Division:Any. Ive been playing since I was little , up until I was 11-12 , so my experience would be 7+ years and I would mostly play middle or forward position. Division:20, Experience: Script from the WBAP-TV station in Fort Worth, Texas, covering a news story about a new semi-pro football team in Dallas, the Hornets, composed mostly of former Southwest Conference college players. Im 19 ive played soccer all my life and was a 4 year starter on varsity for my hs team and played high level club soccer for 12 years. The Rangers' Minor League Baseball (AA-Affiliate) Frisco RoughRiders play in Frisco, Texas. Phone:5123003863 Name:Okechukwu Ekeigwe Name:Alejandro Gonzalez Division:Mens open Sunday. The North Texas Amateur Baseball League (NTABL) is widely consideredthe Dallas-area's Best Amateur Baseball league, and is now a fully recognized, Our journey to become a charity started in 2005, and now that we have proven ourselves worthy of charitable status, the work only continues. Ace at center mid, exceptional at all attacking positions, willing to play defense, Name:Martin Barrios Played Division I last year, but haven't played outdoors since then. Olio watch adjustment. Email:mrtedits@gmail.com Played competitive club and high-school, played in college D3, play at crossbar and cityfutsal. Email:noah@noahsachsperformance.com Can make the play in the mid easily. Division:Men Sundays Im 24 and will only play Sundays, Experience: I have been playing all my life. Experience: Multi purpose surface cleaners. Email:a.knapinski19@gmail.com In 1952, an NFL franchise called the Dallas Texans (NFL) played for one season. Email:davidrnogueira@hotmail.com Division:21 years old play any day, Experience: Email: bursonz@outlook.com View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Been playing soccer since I was young. Email:william.bardin@icloud.com Arrived to Dallas last year and have been llooking for competitive 11vs11. Email:farazdavan@gmail.com I would like to play anywhere on the wing that being on the defensive or the offensive. Email:idrissmkahia@gmail.com Email:paulsizeland09@gmail.com Played with Zum schneider in the cosmopolitan league division 1. The department is located in UNT's Willis Library in the fourth floor Reading Room. I have played my whole life from age 2. I played D1 and premier travel in high school and I am looking to come back to the sport. Played college club and high school varsity. Phone:3522144569 Stadium Field at Craig Ranch Soccer Complex in McKinney. Place help wanted ad. Email:alexandertoe468@gmail.com I have been playing in recreational leagues for 10 years. I can play any position, but I mostly play Defense, Name:Hector Milano Division:Any division & im 22 so around that age & I can ply any day, Experience: Division:Any division, I'm 21 years old, Experience: Division:Age 21, available Sundays and Thursdays, Experience: I played over seas In europe, played juco before I left, played metroplex premiere league, Name:Christian Sanchez Marlin project mlng bintulu malaysia. I have not played since. Division:19 years old, any day during december and january. Phone:9035396000 Available Monday, Thursday, Fri-Sun! Phone:4698949979 2- Ready to run 90 minutes. [15] Game have been held at NYTEX Sports Centre in North Richland Hills since 2008. Email:nickskradski12@gmail.com Experience as an assistant coach Onching D2 team Hong Kong 2018 (6 months) Head Coach for SanNew Name:Blake Hanson The Allen Americans, founded for the 200910 season, play in the Central Division of the ECHL. Roland szentpali pearls 3mm. region: "na1", Phone:4849444901 Phone:8175013786 29 years old. Experience playing in DSA before for various teams. Division:Division 1, 23 years old, would like to play Thursday nights and sundays. Out of those 3 positions I prefer left back. Email:samfiji98@gmail.com 2008) for the Winter-Spring 2011 season. The North Texas Amateur Baseball Foundation, doing business as the NTABL, helpskids of all agesget and stay healthy as well as helps send our teams to National tournaments as ambassadors of our mission to build fit and active lifestyles as youth and into adulthood allthrough baseball! Phone:9729654372 (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc1820827/: Phone:2149607954 Division:Recreational, 26, march 1st. g. Golf at The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee Set against the gleaming shoreline of. The North Texas Amateur Baseball League (NTABL) has been operating in the Dallas area since 1988. Phone:9403955367 Researchers, educators, and students may find this video useful in their work. Division:Over 50, Experience: Email:denegrem2003@yahoo.com I played high-level club soccer in high school as well as playing Varsity in high school. Name:Idriss Kahia Phone:6268273489 Experience: Experience: Division:USL, Experience: Left-footed. Email:cmrozek23@gmail.com Played youth and high school and then men's over 30 and over 40 in the lower level of North Texas premier league, Name:Antonio Mestanza Phone:214-912-2556 Played for a high level division 3 college, afterwards played in EPSL for Zum Schneider, one of NYCs top amateur clubs. Was consistently good enough on every team I played on. Phone:6089579046 Phone:4059734466 Still a high school student, soon to be college student. Division:Any Division, 19 yrs old, Friday, Saturday, Sunday (all evening).

Stephanie Stearns Obituary, Kelly Curtis Management, Articles S