The truth is, this low-cost meal is a classic European staple among many nationalities. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. When you visit the site, Dotdash Meredith and its partners may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Lightly mix the baking mix and milk together. They're a comforting choice for any day of the week and only take 5 minutes of prep! Have used the bisquick recipe for 50 years and they always turned out so fluffy and yummy. just made these. drop by spoon into the Kraut and pork. I've been on a quest to understand how my family's history is interwoven into the history of my home state, North Carolina. here s your find to make a great Deli Corned Beef Sandwich : banquet slices of black bread bread with a blue mustard. Place the roaster on a range-top burner on medium heat to keep the temperature of the kraut at about 180 degrees. Place ribs in a 3-qt. Soak sauerkraut in cold salted water for 1 hour. Chicken and Dumplings was my favorite meal. 2016-08-21 Dumpling Recipe whisk in bowl 1 eggThen add 1/3 cup milkNow add 1 and 1/3 cup Bisquick and fold until just mixed do not over mixNow adjust soup or chicken st Steps: Place the sauerkraut, caraway seeds, brown sugar, and apple into a large saucepan over medium-low heat, and bring the mixture to a simmer. Bisquik said dont drop the Bisquik in the liquid.? You can get equally creative with the dumplings. For the ham, cabbage and Add 2 cups water to two no. Maybe one is dumplings and one is biscuits? Scoop dough out by rounded tablespoon into the simmering liquid of your soup or stew. Place the milk, butter and 2 cups water in a saucepan. 2 cups all-purpose baking mix (such as Bisquick) cup milk Directions Place pork roast into the bottom of a slow cooker and cover with sauerkraut with juice, applesauce, brown sugar, and 1 can beer. For the dumplings : Whisk together the eggs and milk in a bombastic bowling ball. Reduce heat to Low and cook 4 more hours. Although we love kielbasa and kraut, we really love making center cut pork chops sauted, then add sauerkraut when chops are done, heat until hot, just a couple of minutes. I would love to try and make these at home! When mixture boils, add mix one cup Bisquick according to package directions for dumplings. Spread out the dumplings evenly in the broth. I also make the recipe for biscuits for strawberry shortcakes. Add about 6 cups water or broth so there is about 1 1/2 inches. The recipe says drop dough by spoonfuls onto stew, it means you should use a spoon to put the dough into the hot stew and do not use your hands directly, which may burn your hands. Bring the broth to a boil. The combination is wonderfulthe tangy vinegar and the salty dumplings, the crunch of the cabbage contrasting with the lightness of the dough. Perfect dumplings light and fluffy. Cover pot and cook an additional 10 minutes. Only use enough to cover, leaving roughly an inch of space inbetween rounds to allow for expansion as it cooks. For chewier dumplings, boil a few minutes longer. My girls love them too. A few years ago, my Uncle Ted and Aunt Ann taught me how to make my great grandmother Flossie's pound cake. Reduce heat and let stew simmer for 20 minutes. of olive oil as someone suggested. Along, 5/5 (3 votes) Referring to Western cuisine, many people will immediately think of fish sauce hot pot. It will be a new family favorite for you too! WebMix bisquick and milk until soft dough forms. Remove chicken and let cool, about 5 minutes. 2Drop mixture by spoonfuls onto boiling stew and reduce heat. Repeat for second bag of onions. Stir into broth. Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish. Combine the cornstarch with 1/4 cup cold water. I have been making these for years, and my family always opts for them in my Potato with ham soup. I also have been making bisquick dumplings for years . 8 hours ago Ifood.tv View All . Sauerkraut, sausage, and dumplings, chicken n dumplings, meat and vegetable stew with parsley dumplings msg) 8 oz. You could literally use them in place of golf balls on the golf course. This adds much flavor. While we were together talking about food, Uncle Ted told me about one of his favorite family recipes, a Caudell family favorite: Sauerkraut and Dumplings. The cooking time is flexible, you can cook it for as short as 2 hours or it can sit all afternoon if needed. The sauerkraut is made quickly on the stove with fennel and apple cider vinegar and topped with light and fluffy dumplings. $(obj).find('span').text(response); The point is, this is a very versatiledish that will not dent your budget. Dampfnudeln ( steamed dumplings with a short water and butter browning the bottom ) ) This recipe uses a baking shuffle such as Bisquick for ease. Optional: Next, add Bisquick dumplings and bake 10 minutes, uncovered. Old-Fashioned Southern Peaches & Dumplings? Please advise. Just know that the dumplings will almost double in size when they are cooked. If your rise is not pleasing, put in more baking powder. Tear meat up into small pieces and add to the sauerkraut and broth. Simmer 30 minutes. It uses corned beef, milk, swiss cheese, sauerkraut, thousand island, egg, margarine, bisquick Knedlicky Zeli Dumplings and Sauerkraut. Serve the sauerkraut and dumplings together. Great for cold days! Are you nostalgic for the good old american english menu of the 1950s ? Let bacon cool slightly, about 5 minutes; crumble and set aside. The liquid was made into a drink. Add the eggs, milk and butter or oil to dry ingredients ; stir with a pitchfork until blended. You are right, they are perfect for sopping up every last splash of juice! When mixture boils, add mix one cup Bisquick according to package directions for dumplings. Ho-Hum turn into WOW with the simple addition of your dumplings. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Turn the dough out onto a floured bread board and knead in more flour until the dough is stiff and doesn't stick to your hands. Sauerkraut . Be sure the stew is boiling when you drop in the dumplings, so the bottoms cook well at the start. don't overmix. Cover and cook 10 more minutes. Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes, then simmer covered for 10 minutes more. Need at least 2 cans, dumplings soak up a lot of juice. Recipe passed down from great grandma, granny and mom. Remove the meat. It never says to cook on top of stove or in the oven. Webingredients Units: US 2 cups Bisquick baking mix 23 cup milk directions In a medium bowl add Bisquick mix and milk stirring until a soft dough forms. Cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Add 1 large can of sauerkraut, salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Brown a pork loin roast in a Dutch oven or pan on all sides. What's going on ? Half of them are fluffy and half of them are sinkers. You ca nt clock travel, but you can remember days of poodle skirts, jukeboxes and diner food with these antique recipes. Any suggestions? Just found out that there are 3 kinds of Bisquick. Good way to kill your sales and insure you end up flipping burgers down at the local McWhatever. Cut 1 and if it isn't sticky inside, they are done. I have tried unsuccefully to create my own and they never have come out like hers! Drop dough by spoonfuls onto stew (do not drop directly into liquid). Cut potatoes into small pieces, dropping the potatoes one at a time through blender cover opening. I have to agree with others. once butter is melted, add dumplings and fry for about five minutes or until a fortunate brown crust starts to develop on dumplings. Dumplings are done when the insides are fluffy, much like the center of a biscuit. Cook dumplings uncovered for 10 minutes. Any Amazon purchases made through this link helps support FoxValleyFoodie.com at no additional cost to you. success: function(response) { Place ribs in a 3-qt. * Congratulations to Set cooker to High, cover, and cook 3 hours. Pour sauerkraut with its juice into a 12" skillet and add kielbasa chunks. Simmer 30 min. Add the sauerkraut, vermouth, beef bouillon to taste, caraway seeds to taste, salt (not much) and pepper. Then it is all served over sausage of choice. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Drop mixture by spoonfuls onto boiling stew and reduce heat. Turn it down to a simmer and then drop the dumpling dough from a large spoon by pushing it off with your finger. This is the same way my Mom would fix the dumplings. Let rest 15 min. Place pork roast into the bottom of a slow cooker and cover with sauerkraut with juice, applesauce, brown sugar, and 1 can beer. SAUERKRAUT AND DUMPLINGS RECIPE Simmering over sauerkraut creates just a slight tartness to the Set cooker to High, cover, and cook 3 hours. I cook mine covered in boiling liquid about 10 min. Season with salt and pepper. caraway seeds, if desired. Lightly mix the baking mix and milk together. Side of box now says Partially produced with genetic engineering Maybe thats the problem. Add water to cover the sauerkraut and pork. Ingredients: 7 (flour .. grease .. onion .. sausage .. sugar ) 2. WebMix bisquick and milk until soft dough forms. This makes a great crock pot dish since the sauerkraut and dumplings can simmer in the slow cooker while the pork cooks. Add water to cook dumplings. My parents didn't grow up rich by any means, so I suspect this is a recipe my mother also ate as a child. Then pass and spoon or drizzle some of the reserved meat juices over the pork and dumplings--this ties everything all together and gives you a forkful of flavor in each bite. It should not be stiff. It's not a "drop" presa. window.open(url, "_blank"); Supercook found 10 apple and polish sausage and potato and sauerkraut recipes. My wife used to make great dumplings with Bisquick but lately they turn out hard and doughy and don't rise at all. Did they indeed change the recipe??? Add about a quart of water and cook until done. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Cook for 35 minutes. Cover and cook 10 minutes. When I was younger it was pork hocks or pork roast. Place cooked dumplings in dumpling sauce and add 1/2 cups of cooking liquid in which the crumbled chicken bouillon cubes have been added and stir gently, Simmer dumplings until blended on low heat. Cooks.com Recipe Sauerkraut, Sausage, And Dumplings. Web1. Combine ingredients in the order as above and mix with fork after each ingredient is added. Beat egg and milk; add to the dry ingredients and stir with a fork just until combined. 83,427 suggested recipes. Simmer over medium low, stirring frequently, for 30 minutes. 3 years ago. Mix together the Bisquick and milk until almost smooth, some lumps are ok. Cook covered, for 15 -20 minutes or until the water will slightly evaporate. Dough should be stiff enough so a dumpling holds it shape fairly well when you drop it from a spoon. I usually double the recipe for the dumplings. 1 c. sauerkraut, rinsed and squeezed dry. Bring the broth to a boil. Guide for Cooking Pork - Safe Internal Temperatures. So excited to try it tomorrow. Cover pot and cook an additional 10 minutes. poultry seasoning (about 1 tsp) each. Remove the beautiful light dumplings to a serving dish. Optional: Next, add Bisquick dumplings and bake 10 minutes, uncovered. str = $(this).attr('id'); Dumplings are done when the insides are fluffy, much like the center of a biscuit. boneless skinless chicken breasts, chicken bouillon, dried parsley and 6 more. I often buy a large box of Bisquick that lasts forever, but it might be better to buy it in smaller amounts. Drop mixture by spoonfuls onto boiling stew and reduce heat. Heat to a simmer. Just know that the dumplings will almost double in size when they are cooked. Cover and cook 10 minutes longer. Soup Recipes WebMix sugar with milk, and add to flour mixture a little at a time and stir constantly with a whisk until thick and smooth. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Cook uncovered over low heat 10 minutes. I cooked them for over 1/2 hour and they where still doughy. in nutrient facts Add review Comments Really good love dumplings over 13 years ago Golang Template Variables, Hyperbola Distance Formula, Social Condition In Spain, Call Of Duty Cold War Kgb Mission, Sports Backers Marathon Training, Read more: Old-Fashioned Southern Peaches & Dumplings? They seem raw on the inside. Congratulations to Nancy D. winner of guest author Lorie Lewis Hams new mystery ONE OF US! Click to visit Remove from heat. Add white wine, water, mushrooms, carrots, peas and dry thyme. Though I make my version with Kielbasa, my mother would add ham hocks, If you want to try your hand at making gnocchi, check out my tutorial on, One thing to note, my recipe calls for using a 12" skillet, which I suspect you have. The cooking time is flexible, you can cook it for as short as 2 hours or it can sit all afternoon if needed. 7 hours ago Share-recipes.net All recipes . Pour the potato mixture over the potato flakes and whip with a fork until smooth. , 2008-02-29 My mother-in-law used to make sauerkraut n dumplings, being from the west coast I never heard of such a thing. I am 62 years old. Directions. Pierce the pork with a knife and insert the slices of garlic different parts of the roast. 1 cup Bisquick 1/3 cup milk 1/2 tsp. Powered by the ESHA Research Database 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, pork shoulder roast, well-trimmed and trimmings reserved, all-purpose baking mix (such as Bisquick), Potato Klubb (Norwegian Potato Dumplings), Quick and Super Easy Chicken and Dumplings. You truly dont know what youre missing I have a to since I was a kid, Im getting ready to make it for my daughter for her and her husband tonight for dinner. Remove from heat. Thanks for the quick meal idea to help with the midweek dinner slump! Remove the meat. drop by spoon into the Kraut and pork. Add remaining dumpling ingredients to the bowl and stir to combine into a batter. Hands down, my sister and I always preferred the flat, slippery dumplings. Soooo goood. More . However, I also recommend covering the skillet with a lid during cooking since that will help cook the dumplings. In a bowl, combine sauerkraut, water, brown sugar and caraway seeds; spoon over ribs. baking dish. Drain bacon slices on paper towels, reserving 1 tablespoon bacon grease in the skillet. I'm glad to see you used the heavy dumplings that your mom and grandma Jo always made. I do about tablespoon size, I use one spoon to scrape up the dough and another spoon to scrape off the dough from the other spoon into the hot soup. If you have to be told not to put your hands in boiling liquid, you should probably stay our of the kitchen. I drop the dumplings right into my boiling soup! (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Categories Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes Add milk and allow to simmer for 15 minutes. Pour sauerkraut with its juice into a 12" skillet and add kielbasa chunks. WebMix sugar with milk, and add to flour mixture a little at a time and stir constantly with a whisk until thick and smooth. 3 - 32 oz. (If necessary add additional milk.) I have seen recipes up to a tbsp of baking powder. Bring the sauerkraut mixture to a light boil and drop small dumplings (about 3-4 tablespoon size) atop. in sauerkraut. I recommend adding garlic/onion powder, basil, thyme to the dumpling mix. Mix baking mix and milk in a bowl to make a sticky dough. drop by spoon into the churn Step 2. boil for 5 minutes. Turn it down to a simmer and then drop the dumpling dough from a large spoon by pushing it off with your finger. Drop dough by spoonfuls onto stew (do not drop directly into liquid). About 1 1/2 hours before serving time, heat water with reserved pork trimmings in a large saucepan over low heat and simmer to make broth, about 45 minutes. Results 1 - 5 of 5 for sauerkraut bisquick dumplings. Remove the meat from the pot and reserve the juices. you can touch it up with what ever you like Pepper, Garlic, Dill Etc. Elena Rosemond-Hoerr is a Southern food writer, photographer, and cookbook author based in Wilmington, North Carolina. Make dumplings from Bisquick, according to directions on box. Inspired by meals from my youth, this recipe was adapted from, IF YOU LIKED THIS RECIPE you will love my, If you enjoyed reading my Sauerkraut and Dumplings with Kielbasa recipe then you should probably. Tear kernel up into little pieces and add to the sauerkraut and broth. Heat to a simmer. I keep ours in the refg. Accurately measure out the dry baking mix by spooning it into a standard dry-ingredient measuring cup, then leveling the top with a straight-edge metal spatula or knife; dont scoop it or pack it down. Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes, then simmer covered for 10 minutes more. Pour sauerkraut with its juice into a 12 skillet and add kielbasa chunks. Cook uncovered over low heat 10 minutes. (An alternate version is with the dumplings mixed with drained cottage cheese and melted butter. I have made Bisquick dumpling's for years. Spread out evenly in the pan. Sear the pork until brown. If your rise is not pleasing, put in more baking powder. I have been making bisquick dumplings for years and they were great. Serve immediately. Batter will be blockheaded and spongy. Dumplings, Nutrition Facts : Calories 350 kcal, ServingSize 1 serving. Remove the beautiful light dumplings to a serving dish. But then I make certain that the expiration date is in the future. Cover toilet with a hat and simmer until the dumplings have doubled in size, about 15 minutes. Add all other ingredients except for the sauerkraut; mix with a fork until all ingredients are combined. Does anyone know what they did to the Buis quick? Just know that the dumplings will almost double in size when they are cooked. I am aware everyone may not have a lid that fits a 12" skillet. Our Optional : next, add Bisquick dumplings and bake 10 minutes, exposed. 1 egg. Serve pork with cooked kraut and dumplings on the side; spoon thickened broth over dumplings. Ingredients: 7 (flour .. grease .. onion .. sausage .. sugar ) 2. Drop by tablespoons on top of the broth. italian seasoning, bisquick, 2017-03-16 Though I contend this recipe is German in nature, you will find similar recipes for Polish Sauerkraut and Dumplings, as well as Czech Sauerkraut and Dumplings. Should be interesting! This is the best chicken and dumplings I've ever had which is amazing since I'm never satisfied with my cooking! Add the sausage and potatoes (if using) and cook slowly, covered, for up to two hours. One of the most interesting components to exploring that has been through food, particularly the food that is important to my family and the food that is important to my state. When all this is cooked,all the solids are on the bottom.Liquid on top. Click to visit Your email address will not be published. 6 hours ago 7 hours ago 3 hours ago Ribs Sauerkraut And Dumplings Recipe. HELP! Questions & Replies Sign In In a bowl, combine sauerkraut, water, brown sugar and caraway seeds; spoon over ribs. Cover and bake at 350 for 1-1/2 hours. I made them just like Betty Crocker suggested except 2 1/4 cups Bisquick 2/3 cup milk 1 tbsp. Thanks for the memories! Drop 12 tablespoonfuls onto casserole as pictured above. This cannot be stressed enough! Check your box for expiration date, don't mix a lot before dropping the dough by spoonfuls on top of whatever is boiling in the pot. 2 cups Bisquick baking mix 2/3 cup milk Directions: 1In a medium bowl add Bisquick mix and milk stirring until a soft dough forms. e.preventDefault(); the milk and bisquick in 1,040 calories divide by the number of dumplings you make. 3 Cook uncovered 10 minutes. Kids even invite friends over for stew nights. Mix your dumpling ingredients together. Slowly whisk the cornstarch mixture into the pan juices to thicken the juices so they will stick to the pork and dumplings. 2 Drop by spoonfuls onto boiling stew; reduce heat. Try it youll love it. Cover again and bake an additional 10 minutes. * Congratulations to Robyn K, winner of Maddie Days MURDER AT THE LOBSTAH SHACK! I am aware everyone may not have a lid that fits a 12" skillet. it said not to drop directly into liquid. food.com. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Click here for Elena Rosemond-Hoerr's Sauerkraut and Dumplings recipe. I grew up on these dumplings. Your email address will not be published. Reduce heat to depleted, cover, and simmer dumplings for 10 minutes ; uncover and simmer until dumplings are set, about 10 more minutes. * Congratulations to Add garlic and flour and mix. Love the dumplings as do my family. And as usual they came out perfect! Turn the dumplings over, cover and simmer for an additional 10 to 15 minutes. If your rise is not pleasing, put in more baking powder. Country Cut Ribs in the quantity you need for your family. Web1. Cook uncovered over low heat 10 minutes. Cook potatoes, carrots, celery, red onion, and garlic in the pot over medium heat until onion is soft and diaphanous, about 5 minutes. Spareribs Sauerkraut With Dumplings Recipe. Sauerkraut and Dumplings is classic Europeancomfort food. Could you make this in the crockpot? Reduce heat to Low and cook 4 more hours. until use. Lightly mix the baking mix and milk together. Serve immediately. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer dumplings for 10 minutes; uncover and simmer until dumplings are set, about 10 more minutes. I've made Bisquick dumplings for years. Tips from the Betty Crocker Kitchens tip 1 Be sure the stew is boiling when you drop in the dumplings, so the bottoms cook well at the start. Beat egg and milk; add to the dry ingredients and stir with a fork just until combined. You can also add some of the liquid from the sauerkraut in the slow cooker to the broth before you make the dumplings if you wishor you can add some extra sauerkraut juice. Excellent receipe. Skim off excess fat. But if you prefer smaller dumplings you could get 14. So easy to make a soup or stew feel special. drop by spoon into the Kraut and pork. Dumplings fill you up & taste great! Add carbohydrate and flour and fudge for another 1 minute on medium high heat, uncovered. Recently they have not been as good . Cook 5 minutes. Mix the baking mix (bisquick) and milk in a bowl. 2013-05-03 Place sauerkraut, brown sugar, caraway seeds, and apple in covered baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Potato dumpling casserole recipe. Add the sausage and potatoes (if using) and cook slowly, covered, for up to two hours. I hate the dumpling now. We call them sinkers. POLISH SAUSAGE, SAUERKRAUT AND DUMPLINGS. Are there any cooking steps omitted? Measure out the baking mix by filling a cup measure and using a butter knife to level off the cup so you have an exact measurement. Add this to dumplings and sauerkraut mixture and mix together immediately. Years ago I started adding an egg and chopped up parsley to the dough. While thats baking, I fry some homemade pierogi that I always have in the freezer, with chopped onion. 2 Drop by spoonfuls onto boiling stew; reduce heat. Now, they are as hard as a brick. What is gone on??? Place cooked dumplings in dumpling sauce and add 1/2 cups of cooking liquid in which the crumbled chicken bouillon cubes have been added and stir gently, Simmer dumplings until blended on low heat. Yummy! Drop into boiling kraut. Please advise. Allow dough to sit for a few minutes. In a medium bowl add Bisquick mix and milk stirring until a soft dough forms. I come from a family with a strong German heritage on both sides. Drop mixture by spoonfuls onto boiling stew and reduce heat. Flour your hand well also!! If the dumpling spreads too much add a little more flour. But they've been flat and hard for years despite faithfully following the recipe. Season with salt and pepper. Place some pork, a dumpling (cut into hearty, bit-size pieces) and some sauerkraut on a plate. Go back to the old contents and fire the jerk that decided they could do it better. 1 can chicken broth and 2 gripe boullion cubes alternatively of water 1 can sliced potatoes plus the water for the cube fresh potato and the biggest change was using the herbed dumplings recipe found on Season a pork roast and put in crock batch. I read the directions i didn't understand how u don't drop it directly into the liquid when a soup or stew is all liquid. I grew up on them, and hope that they come out fluffy. Add remaining dumpling ingredients to the bowl and stir to combine into a batter. Bring back to a boil and cook 10 to 15 minutes. Steps 1 Stir ingredients until soft dough forms. 3 Cook uncovered 10 minutes. Turn the dumplings over, cover and simmer for an additional 10 to 15 minutes. Scoop dumpling batter with a spoon and dot the skillet with dumplings of your preferred size, spacing them out to allow room for expansion. The protein is not the only versatileportion of the dish. Last updated Oct 22, 2021. WebTransfer to a dutch oven and add the drained sauerkraut and wine to the pan. My whole family loves these! This won't give the dumplings as much room to spread out, but the recipe will still turn out great! The cooking time is flexible, you can cook it for as short as 2 hours or it can sit all afternoon if needed. Cook 5 minutes. Awesome to break open and slather with butter and use the chickens broth as gravy on top of it all. apple cider, ketchup, red apples, sauerkraut, 2021-10-24 Bisquick Dumplings in Crock Pot Recipes 83,427 Recipes. Place cooked dumplings in dumpling sauce and add 1/2 cups of cooking liquid in which the crumbled chicken bouillon cubes have been added and stir gently, Simmer dumplings until blended on low heat. The gravy is perplex ! Cooked Uncovered for 10 min. Yes, it is 2 cups, just updated the recipe, thanks for your comment, enjoy! Add 1 large can of sauerkraut, salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Place pork roast in 139 roasting pan. Add polish pork and fudge until heated through and dumplings are cooked ; covered 20 minutes on a broken fire. SERVING SIZE SHOULD SAY HOW MANY DUMPLINGS PER SERVING. Always turn out great. German in nature, you will find similar recipes for Polish Sauerkraut and Dumplings, as well as Czech Sauerkraut and Dumplings. WebTransfer to a dutch oven and add the drained sauerkraut and wine to the pan. Add in sausage or possibly warm dogs and bake, covered, for 10 min or possibly 30 min, covered, if you do not add in dumplings. Directions. A sauerkraut that is The sauerkraut is made quickly on the stove with fennel and apple cider vinegar and topped with light and fluffy dumplings.The combination is wonderfulthe tangy vinegar and the salty dumplings, the crunch of the cabbage contrasting with the lightness of the dough. Lately, mine have been coming out hard and doughy too. Squeeze out dumplings over boiling water cutting with scissors at 1-in.

Walter Payton College Preparatory High School, Articles S