The story looks . Jessica Chastain and Bryce Dallas Howard get mistaken for each other all the time. Matt Murray appears in the first season as Erik Sotto, the bodyguard and boyfriend of the upper-class passenger LJFolger (Annalise Basso). The stand-up comedian said he's been mistaken for the "Flash" actor at the airport before. 53: Vera Miles / Jena Malone 52: Gary Sinise / DeForest Kelly Malone, who recently featured in The Ruins and Law & Order, shares a certain nervous edge and the narrow-but-soft features of the Psycho actress, who reprised her original role as Lila Loomis in Pyscho II. In 2013, "The Martian" actor told Absolute Radio that he discussed thefan confusion with Wahlberg. The unearthly Meg Foster was the second Cagney in Cagney And Lacey after Loretta Swit in the 1980s, though shortly replaced by Sharon Gless. Meantime, the equally clear-eyed Alley was the first Saavik in Wrath Of Khan, going on to Cheers. Olympic freestyle skier Gus Kenworthy is a king in his sport. Matt LeBlanc Actor | Friends Matt LeBlanc was born on 25 July 1967 in Newton, Massachussetts. 51: Hayden Panettiere / Portia de Rossi 50: Hugh Jackman / Goran Visnjic A strawberry-shaped jawline defines the essence of the similarity between Panettierre, who plays Claire Bennet in Heroes,and Arrested Developments de Rossi. "They actually said, 'Don't be a b---h,'" she added. Richie and Hilton were best friends and enjoyers/producers of The Simple Life. Okay, so Zachary Levi is not actually related to the identical Scott twins, Jonathan and Drew - but he certainly looks like he could be. We're not exactly "Confident" in telling Lovato and Musgraves apart in this one On the other hand, "so many people say that [Kacey Musgraves] & I look alike. Narrow eyes, a high forehead and a dimple-ridden smile are the key to the resemblance. The prince isn't the only one. I keep getting fans and stuff mixing me up with Ralph because we have very similar profiles," Neeson said on The Jonathan Ross Show in 2014. This is a running joke between the two that has been referenced numerous times on NBC's "Community.". "You look enough like him.". The two-time Oscar winner told Conan O'Brien she has been mistaken for the "Alias" actress. The pair finally addressed their. Hudson said. He's the same, just pinchier. Candace Cameron Bure's daughter Natasha made headlines for her performance on The Voice (it even got Adam Levine's attention!). But sorry ladies - Cloney, as he's been dubbed, is happily married, just like his prototype. Tom went on to solve cases even dafter than Diagnosis Murders as Father Dowling. "I think he has one of the best faces in the business," Skarsgrd said of the "Boardwalk Empire" actor. Murray co-stars as Nick, the apartment building's doorman. Though Close tried to correct her, the fan wasn't having it. So if you're the bad guy and everybody hates you, you know you did a good job.". Jerichos Ulrich is a classic Depp lookalike where the resemblance is beginning to fade. Apparently, some of his followers were confused by his sarcastic caption, so he clarified by posting a side-by-side photo of his picture next to Mayer's-and yes, they're basically identical twins who were separated at birth. I think he looks exactly like Jason Biggs. His education: Canadian Film Centre. Zoe Saldaa said on "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" she doesn't only get mistaken for the "Westworld" actress, but also Kerry Washington. Radcliffe said the duo have been mistaken for each other many times. People started comparing photos of the two side by side online. His mother is white. Kendall was a huge sex-symbol in 1970s Britain, and you always got plenty of face per pound in The Good Life. Shepard played along, admitting, "For me, it's really the pictures in the left [column]. Murray addressed his feelings about playing the villain in an interview with Talk Nerdy With Us:"If you're doing a comical part and you make people laugh, you know you did your job. Matt Murray is 32 years old (in 2021). Nope, that eye candy who went looking for love on the ABC reality series just happens to be equally good-looking, with chiseled facial features and the bod to match. Actor Bill Murray from "Passion Play" poses for a portrait during the 2010 Toronto International Film Festival in Guess Portrait Studio at Hyatt. Jonathan added: "I get more messages [from people] online who say they swear we were split at birth." One is on top of the fashion world, the other the acting scene. The Den of Geek quarterly magazine is packed with exclusive features, interviews, previews and deep dives into geek culture. 2,298 Likes, 77 Comments - Matt Murray (@mattmurray28) on Instagram: "My big brother @dennis3918 just sent me a picture of this GORGEOUS MAN we call our FATHER!! The sitcom stars Noah Reid ("Schitt's Creek") as Kevin, a hapless office worker who falls hopelessly in love with his colleague, Audrey (Paige Spara), and confesses his feelings for her before he's due to leave for a new dream job which immediately falls through. Join the conversation . Evan Rachel Wood and the "Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" actress recentlysnapped a few photos together for The Wrap to prove they're not one and the same. Both share the menacing and smouldering stare of Oliver Reed. "I get that so often that, honestly at this point, I just play into it," Jones told Hudson. 55: Uma Thurman / Sybil Danning 54: Alec Baldwin / Fess Parker The slimmed-down and narrower-faced Thurman of the Kill Bill movies bears a striking resemblance to 80s slasher/horror/sci-fi pin-up Danning, as did the flexible-faced Marley Shelton in Robert Rodriguezs Planet Terror. The actor added that he isn't bothered by the mix-ups because "I'm in a good place in the sense that mine is a really nice, funny, smart guy." "Millie would be great," Halsey said. Hope Davis, Rupert Friend, Maya Hawke, Steve Carell, Matt Dillon . British actor Matt Smith looks on before the men's singles final match between Switzerland's Roger Federer and Britain's Andy Murray on day 13 of the. There are usually many dating news and scandals surrounding your favorite celebrities. From 2014 to 2015, he played Officer Duncan Moore on "Rookie Blue." That girl-next-door smile! From day one at 15 Division, Duncan is a cowardly, bumbling trouble-maker who goes out of his way to make life hard for his fellow officers on the squad. "And we looked at our faces side by side and we were like, 'Okay, we look alike.'". Do you see a resemblence between the two stars? Carla Bruni, the Italian-French '90s supermodel and former First Lady of France, and Bella Hadid are well aware of their twinning status. And who is this guy?" "I take it as such a compliment," Jones told Hudson. Bridges also said he's been mistaken for Nick Nolte. "People say I look like Mila," she told Cambio. A high forehead and compact chin gains him easy admittance to Jackie Treehorns exclusive locales. "I had a friend who even looked more like Steve Buscemi than I did, I thought. TV veteran Richardson interrupted her regular stint on Eureka to be in I Am Legend. Celebrities do, too. I'm 38, he's 26," Leech added. Now I just stand there like her," Weaving said. I Love You"). Why Officer Gene Clemens From In The Dark Looks So Familiar. "So I've been complimented on winning a Tony Award for my Hamlet, he's been complimented on the 'Taken' movies.". I was worried she was gonna be an unattractive person.". Someone did in March 2022. Matt Murray (actor) Favorites Theres a certain generic uniformity to the Dark Knight actors face that finds him compared to more other actors than we can list here, but 70s hunk Brolin, father of Josh, could comfortably be BatDad.Honorable mention:Adam Levine. "And I said, 'Yes, I am.' Mackey told UK publication PinkNews she heard the comparisons. '", Last year, King won the Oscar for best supporting actress in "If Beale Street Could Talk.". '," she said during an appearance on Lately's former show "Chelsea Lately" in 2011. James McAvoy has said people would confuse him often with the "Star Wars" actor, including one time in a gym where a young woman asked for a selfie. Kevin is forced to return to his former workplace, and awkward hijinks ensue. From the near-identical hairline to the shape of their faces,GoldenEye/X2 actor Cumming is a dead on doppelganger for Paul Reubens. 63: Adam Sandler / Jason Biggs 62: Sandra Bullock / Rosalyn Sanchez Sandlers biopic is at least partly cast: American Pie actor Biggs currently in Lower Learning causes confusion worldwide: Hey, that guy looks a bit like Adam Sandler. (Photo by Paul Bruinooge/Patrick McMullan via Getty Images) Kristina Bumphrey/StarPix for Netflix/Shutterstock; Paul Bruinooge/Patrick McMullan via Getty, Christopher Polk/Getty Images for NARAS; DANIEL LEAL-OLIVAS/AFP/Getty, Jason Merritt/Getty; Dave Benett/WireImage, Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty; Jacopo Raule/Getty, Larry Busacca/Getty; Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic, JOHN STILLWELL/AFP/Getty; Daniel Zuchnik/WireImage, David Livingston/Getty; Gustavo Caballero/Getty, Harry Connick Jr. & The Property Brothers, George Pimentel/WireImage; Stephane Cardinale/Corbis/Getty, Frederick M. Brown/Getty; Mike Coppola/Getty, Kevork Djansezian/Getty; Chris Haston/NBC/Getty, Sylvain Gaboury/PMC;David Livingston/Getty Images, D Dipasupil/FilmMagic;Michael Loccisano/Getty, Bob D'Amico/ABC via Getty Images; Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images, Nomi Ellenson/FilmMagic; Amy Tierney/Getty Images, Walter McBride/Getty Images; Monica Schipper/FilmMagic, Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic; Steve Granitz/WireImage, Rachel Murray/Getty Images for NYX Cosmetics; D Dipasupil/FilmMagic, Sara De Boer/Startraks; Jason Merritt/Getty, Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic; Courtesy Guillermo Zapata, Gregg DeGuire/Wireimage; Kevin Winter/Getty, Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty; PA Photos/Landov, Terry O'Neill/Getty; Jon Furniss/WireImage, Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic; Angela Weiss/Getty, Jason Merritt/Getty; Imeh Akpanudosen; Getty, Amanda Schwab/StarTraks; Jon Kopaloff; FilmMagic, Venturelli/WireImage; Gary Gershoff/WireImage, Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic; Dave M. Benett/Getty, Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty; Valerie Macon/Getty, Steve Granitz/WireImage; Julian Parker/Getty, Gary Gershoff/WireImage; Lionel Hahn/StarTraks, Who Is Molly Shannon's Husband? Apparently,theyre great friends too. But dominating their respective industries isn't the only thing Hadid and Lawrence have in common: they look alike. In case you think they're the same person, they have been photographed together and their resemblance is uncanny. From their flawless waves to their picture-perfect smiles, Joanna Gaines and Meghan Markle could be twins or really distant relatives (depending on who you ask.). Supergirl Benoist could be Lively's twin with her bright eyes and blonde hair. "I'll be walking down the street and I'll have people go, 'Hey Thandiwe Newton!'" He is later suspended after endangering his training officer, Andy McNally(Missy Peregrym), on the job. No, hang on, hes not Sandler but he is famous. Access your favorite topics in a personalized feed while you're on the go. Movie poster. Benson and the YouTube sensation are also both California girls, and although she isn't still a high schooler like Steele, she does play one on TV. Kutcher's wife Mila Kunis had to get a side-by-side comparison of her husband and equally hunky Bachelor in Paradise contestant Jared Haibon. Gene Clemens may be the role for which actor Matt Murray is best known, but "In the Dark" is far from his only television credit. Jerry Portwood February 11 2015 1:15 PM EST Back hair on a. Qualification: Graduated. "if there's ever a @sophiabush biography, y'all know who to call" she jokingly captioned the video. Matthew Owen Murray (born September 18, 1989) is an American actor. Shia LaBeoufs love interest in Disturbia is a pretty good face-match for Gossip Girls Lively, whos currently married to Ryan Reynolds.Honorable mention:Kristin Cavalleri. Get the best of Den of Geek delivered right to your inbox! Howard made a short dubsmash clip where she let's people know who's who. If he's starting to look like me, I'm worried. The only difference is thatFiennes usually plays the bad guy while Neeson's the hero. Regina Hall said she gets mistaken for Regina King often, and she's OK with it because she winds up getting some of her freebies. That's my motivation.". After telling the fan he was "not quite" right about his guess as to who he was, the stranger said to Pine, "C'mon man, tell me who you are!" "She came up to me and said she gets called me all the time too," Hylandtold InStyle. You can watch their competition here and see their equally humorous interview here. But since no woman in Hollywood has more chin than Witherspoon, she gets compared to Garner instead. But though Fisher has big brown eyes and Adams's are ocean blue, people still get the two stars confused. Elizabeth Banks admitted she pretends to be Handler when people confuse her with the comedian. 2010. 9: Amy Smart / Peta Wilson 8: Robert Picardo / David Lee Roth Crank 2s Amy Smart is 5 years younger than La Femme Nikitas markedly non-French assassin Wilson, who also cameoed in Superman Returns. It's like, 'Oh no, we actually just look like sisters.'". Bastedo, star of The Champions, and Videodrome actress Harry share an exquisite jawness and mesmerizing eyes that have seen them both top the charts as most beautiful woman in the world in their time. Ronald Reagan "Brothers.". [7] On May 12, 2018, the series was canceled after one season. He retired from performing as he entered his ninth decade but never halted his activism until his death on April 24 at the age of 96, as reported by The New York Times. Insider rounded up pairs of stars who often get mistaken for each other or who fans believe look alike. . Whenever we flip past ABC's "Castle" we think we're catching sight of "The Avengers" star on screen. 37: John Heard / Garwin Sanford 36: Johnny Depp / Skeet Ulrich A familiar face in film and TV for decades, John Heard was most visible on the small screen as Governor Frank Tancredi in Prison Break. No one's ever heard me singing and said "oh you sound just like Katharine McPhee" dammit!!". As the internet noted, and Kenworthy called out on his own Twitter and Instagram Story, the athlete shares an undeniable resemblance to Scottish actor Richard Madden, perhaps best known for playing the ill-fated Robb Stark in the early seasons of Game of Thrones. He can do our makeup when I take you to Nobu," teased the Jennifer's Body actress. the star recalled asking the fan. ", Comparisons between Vampire Diaries babe Dobrev and Victorious star Justice are nothing new for the brunette beauties. "He came up to me and said he loved my music, of course thinking I was Ed," said Grint, adding, "I play along." Net Worth: USD $1 Million approx. We actually just look like sisters.' Yes, Gossip Girl cutie Meester and Friday Night Lights beauty Kelly have all the makings of bombshell look-alikes - which is why they were so well-suited for their 2011 thriller The Roommate, in which Meester actually posed as Kelly. And maybe they are? "I mean, it's kind of uncanny how much we look alike," the singer said. Spoiler alert! Cryers resemblance to eternal teenager Broderick was far more evident in the early days hallmarked by Pretty In Pink, but youll often see a glimmer of it in Two And A Half Men. By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. If you're doing a sad part, you make people cry, you know you did a good job. Hale added that she believes there's a group of women in Hollywood who all have a similar vibe including herself, Sarah Hyland, and Maisie Williams. "People think he's Michael Cera.". Short, long, curly, or straight hair, Keira Knightley and Natalie Portman look strikingly similar no matter how you pair them. His names straight out of a Dickens novel, but Gettys DNA seems to be sleeping in Martin Sheens guesthouse, even if those Dan Dare eyebrows and formidable chin have brought him slightly less personal-life turbulence than his face-sake.Honorable mention:Liev Schreiber. The piercing eyes, the strong jaws, even the parts of their hair - Bomer and Cavill look like they could be brothers. There are only two years between Behar and one-time Hollywood certainty Midler. Kyle M. Chandler is an Emmy-winning American actor who was born in Buffalo, New York in 1965. Natalie Portman makes this list twice! "I wanna just clarify a few things. But Paradise contestant Iaconetti was the first to notice their equally chiseled cheekbones and jaws. And the former Gleek has another weird connection with the starlet: She was once married to her Glee costar. Despite their age gap, the Downton Abbey star is often reminded of his resemblance to the singer. "Ed Helms and I, I think, get confused quite a bit, the two of us," he said. Matt Murray was born on September 18, 1989 (age 33) in Detroit, Michigan, United States. "Did you think I was Ed Helms from The Hangover?" My Brother's Keeper. 2013. Queer Eye star Porowski posted an Instagram of himself posing exactly like Mayer with the caption, "'I dunno, guys, I just don't see it.'" Sobieski who some say alsoresembles a young Helen Hunt left Hollywood to focus on being a mother to her two children. 3: Tobey Maguire / Jake Gyllenhaal 2: Helen Hunt / Leelee Sobieski For a long time, many of us suspected that Gyllenhaal was the insurance policy in case Maguire got greedy over the Spiderman franchise. These stars look so similar, you're going to do a double take, The Captain Marvel star and the indie-rock star haven't commented on the internet's obsession with their similar appearances, but they have crossed digital paths in at least one way: Brie has paid tribute to the singer by covering her collaboration with Taylor Swift, "Nothing New.". Sigourney may have left the stage but we are two different people. "I hope she wins [more awards], because people get us confused and I get all the perks," said Hall at the New York Film Critics Circle Awards in January 2019, according to People. looks like. I was like, 'God, this again' and he's like, 'Joey Lawrence!'". "Afterward she started listing off the projects that she liked of mine and I quickly realized that she thought I was Selena. So, the running joke when we were growing up was, 'No, you look like Steve Buscemi. Yes, they've been in the same place at the same time. "Dubai customs asked if I was you," Mulaney tweeted at Gustin. The two are mistaken for each other so often that Knightley says people have chased her down in airports, thinking she's the Black Swan star. Check. Also, I've never done that movie.'". The Canadian police drama, which debuted in 2010 and aired on ABC in the US, follows a group of cops in Toronto that have just graduated from the police academy. Here are some other roles in which you may remember Murray appearing. "I bumped into Jesse on the street once and he told me he gets it once a day," Cera told the New York Post in 2014. That shouldn't be too much of asurprise since the two have starred in multiple films alongside each other ("Schindler's List," "Wrath of the Titans"). Natalie! To add another layer to the actresses' look-alike comparisons, Duff previously shared the screen with Badgley - in another role where his character wasn't quite what he seemed - as girlfriend Olivia Burke in season three of Gossip Girl. "Are you relatives? We totally get why Dylan McDermott has been confused for David Schwimmer (by none other than Piers Morgan): They're both tall, dark and handsome, and both starred on iconic '90s series. 10. Dating & Relationship status He is currently single. Stylish? "Kevin from Work" aired to mixed reviews, achieving a middling 55% percent rating on Rotten Tomatoes, and was canceled after just one season (via Variety). Ms. Hathaway and Mrs. Clooney have more than one thing in common: Between their full lips, dark hair and big, brown eyes, the actress and attorney could almost be sisters. And it's not just fans. Their gorgeous faces are almost interchangeable, which isn't really a problem because when you look that good, two is definitely better than one. [9] As part of an ensemble cast that includes Emmanuel Kabongo, Chloe Rose, and Raymond Ablack, he won the award for Best Ensemble at the 2018 HollyWeb Festival,[10] and also received a nomination for Best Ensemble at the 9th annual Indie Series Awards. "It's like, 'Oh my god, your show on TV is amazing, Ms. Add this to the list of similarities: Before heading to Hollywood, both women studied at Northwestern University. 25: Jennifer Carpenter / Victoria Maurette 24: Malcolm McDowell / Sting Maurette is an Argentine actress, most known forTales of the Ancient Empirewith Kevin Sorbo. 8 Jeffrey Dean Morgan & Javier Bardem. The two look strikingly similar whether they don short or long hairdos. DOnofrio has the most mutable face in showbiz, and not just in MiB2. ", Squint and you might see the Fixer Upper star bears a resemblance to Prince Harry's leading lady. And I'll sign and take a picture as Natalie," Knightley joked. No, you look like Steve Buscemi. ", Ballerini added that, since then, their "paths have crossed so much, and we've become really lovely friends.". They're both fan favorites, but it's definitely easy to see why they can get confused for each other. Tiya asked the prince, to which he replied, 'Yes, the other one is Ed Sheeran.' Top editors give you the stories you want delivered right to your inbox each weekday. Kutcher wrote on Twitter when he shared the snapshot. Check. Alongside a photo split of herself and Fox in full glam makeup, the model wrote, " @meganfox if you ever need a body double in one of your movies , hit me up my only request is We share the same makeup artist @patrickta . And yes, it sounds like Deschanel is over the Perry comparisons. As our faces turn into the play-dough of advancing years, its hard to tell who well end up looking like, but I would never have put money on the original Droog morphing into preachy pop singer Sting. I thought that she thought I was Lucy.". 15: Kurt Russell / David Keith 14: Shawn Ashmore / Neil Patrick Harris Cant you just see these two strapping a deers carcass to the hood? "But people say it all the time that he does." Damon said he has evensigned his name as Mark's. 23: Virginia Madsen / Bitty Schram 22: Tom Bosley / David Doyle A huge-eyed, quadruple-X chromosome visage joins together Oscar-nominated Madsen and Golden Globe nominated Schram. Arthur Stone (actor) Age, Net Worth, Height, Affair, and More What do you think, Matt Murray (actor)'s height can be? We don't often realise it, but even in this small, exclusive community, individuals can look remarkably similar to the point where we often confuse one with another. 5: Heather Graham / Marley Shelton 4: Keira Knightley / Natalie Portman As well as doing a pretty good Sybil Danning in 2007s Planet Terror (see #55), Marley Sheltondoes an amazing Heather Graham from the lads-mag days. The original Doctor McCoy has a very distinctive assembly of facial features that rarely crops up in Hollywood. Surprisingly, when Elizabeth Banks guest-starred on Modern Family she didn't play a relative of Julie Bowen's character. He has a collection of more than 100 formal shoes and his wife likes his collection.Matt Murray loves to buy new shoes every month when he has some time to go shopping.. Coincidence or cosmic attempt to reunite long-lost twins? Best known in recent years for a 9-episode stint as Aleksandr Petrovsky in the 2003-04 season of Sex And The City, the legendary dancer has turned into Sir Anthony over the years. Murray appeared as Duncan from Season 5 to Season 6. His net worth is USD $1 Million approx in 2021. The actresses are well aware that fans get them mixed up. The series stars Mark Feuerstein as a fictionalized version of himself, a down-on-his-luck actor and recent divorc who moves into an apartment located on the same floor as his parents and brother. Celebs with similar background: Miles Austin Tameka Cottle Kara Young Danielia Cotton G. K. Butterfield as well as other partner offers and accept our, Jason Merritt/Getty Images, Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images, Rich Polk/Getty Images for IMDb, Tony Palmieri/WWD/Penske Media via Getty Images, AP Photo/Francisco Seco, Vianney Le Caer/Invision/AP, Getty Images / Shutterstock, FeatureFlash, Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage via Getty Images, Karwai Tang/WireImage via Getty Images, Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images, AP File, Steve Granitz/FilmMagic via Getty Images, Axelle/Bauer-Griffin/FilmMagic via Getty Images, Ben A. Pruchnie/Getty Images, Jason Merritt/Getty Images, Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images, Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images, Jean Baptiste Lacroix/Getty Images, Vianney Le Caer/Invision/AP, Earl Gibson III/Getty Images, Dia Dipasupil/Getty Images, AP Photo/Danny Moloshok, Evan Agostini/Invision/AP, Valerie Macon/Getty Images, Frazer Harrison/Getty Images for ELLE, Kevin Winter/Frazer Harrison, Getty Images, Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP, Rich Fury/Invision/AP, Sasha Haagensen/Getty Images for Pizza Hut, Jesse Grant/Getty Images for WE, Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images for Endometriosis Foundation of America, AP, Nicholas Hunt/Getty Images, Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images, Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images, Kevin Winter/Getty Images for CDG, Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images for Turner, Eric Charbonneau/Invision for Warner Bros./AP Images, Dan MacMedan/Getty Images, Karwai Tang/WireImage, Michael Kovac/Getty Images for LACMA/Michael Kovac/Getty Images for LACMA, Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic, Craig Sjodin/Walt Disney Television via Getty Images, David Livingston/Getty Images, Michael Kovac/Getty Images for Variety, have a doppelgnger in the world somewhere, everyday people who are running into their look-alikes.

Genesis Drug Testing Policy, Robert Bailey Motorcycle, Articles M