The top buck in Razorback country was harvested by William Dooley. ". Stan Potts discusses which archery releases may be best for you. Upon finding the shed, Billy immediately went to find his hunting partner, Paul Junior. 422 in the world, its a really big whitetail from Wayne County. Deer and turkeys must also be field tagged when giving, putting, or leaving them in possession of another person, or when left unattended; whether or not a confirmation number has been received. Gordon Whittington offers tips on ensuring your weapon is accurate while traveling. 1 in the Land of 10,000 Lakes and No. Had I made a good shot? 5,911 all-time. Carl Lenander Jr. Record was broke by the deer shot in our #1 Spot! Posts: 9231. TTY users, call through the Maryland Relay. The mass, spread, and beam length are good, but none of these are beyond exceptional. Subscriber Services. Gordon Whittington talks crossbow strategies when it comes to deciding whether or not to stop a deer. Please enable scripts and reload this page. This deer is pretty wild looking. Coming out of St. Louis County, its a true legend. With 25 points, an 18 1/8-inch inside spread, 26 7/8- and 27-inch beams, and moderate mass, its a great whitetail. It took the bowhunter a bit of work to pull the deer out where he could get a better look. Looking through his scope, Kevin saw the right side rack of a huge buck bedded in the windfall. (1) A game field tag, including the hunter's name, DNR ID number, and the deer or turkey's date and county of harvest, serves to identify the hunter who has killed a deer or turkey. It even has a whopping 27 6/8-inch inside spread. "Then he stood up.". "Cecil County is just north of Kent County, where Kevin Miller killed his record buck," points out Charlie Prickett. The buck sports 19 scoreable points, and has everything you want, including long beams, a wide spread, and lots of tines. 53 all-time, it carries 31 points (15 on the left and 16 on the right). "I knew he had a good set of antlers on his head," Jordan says. He was bowhunting in Cecil County, way up in the state's northeast corner, when he arrowed the 26-point giant on Dec. 27. Finally, unlike white-tailed deer that raise their tail like a flag when alarmed, sika deer have a round white rump patch that flares outward when they are excited or alarmed. This book is a compilation of more than 30 years of the best and biggest Maryland Whitetails, Black Bears and Sika Stags ever recorded. Despite not having seen any deer on that hunt, he'd left his climber at the base of the tree after descending. To get started, click the link below to visit mymagnow.com and learn how to access your digital magazine. However, its No. 1 in the state, its No. Strangers took photos. So far during the young season, he had not hunted the river ladder stand at all, and now something clicked in his head. "'I'm not sure. Hunters not required to have a license must obtain a free DNRid number and a free Maryland Big Game Harvest Record if they intend to hunt deer or turkeys. We're available on the following channels. There are a number of reasons: Maryland, like a lot of the other top trophy producers, has a firearms season that starts after peak rut. | The Charles County mega-buck Billy Crutchfield took with his shotgun on the third after-noon of the 2006 season is not only the highest-scoring buck from any East Coast state, at 268 1/8 B&C points, but also is among the most impressive from anywhere. Hunt Man He's dressed but that's still a very small body on that buck. A big stag will dress around 100lbs. Only two of eight mass measurements are 5 inches or greater. Subscriber Services. The hunter tried to get a better look at the bedded buck, but all he could see through the branches was occasional movement of the deer's right antler. Hunters who plan to have their deer mounted should attach the tag to the antler and not through a hole cut in the ear. 1 in North Dakota and No. Please enable JavaScript in your browser. I knew this deer was a 'shooter.' Carrying 26 7/8- and 28 6/8-inch main beams dont hurt, either. He's got points going everywhere!'". However, its spread is only 16 1/8 inches. A Dorchester County resident has officially been recognized by the Maryland Department of Natural Resources for a new state fishing record, Chesapeake Bay Division, for sheepshead. He had a massive rack. Articles may contain affiliate links which enable us to share in the revenue of any purchases made. 2023 Outdoor Sportsman Group. 5 all-time. Instinct kicked in. Overall, it has 39 points, moderate mass, and great beam length. Although Jordan lives across the line in Delaware, he works in Elkton, Maryland, for a company called Innovative Cutting. The longest time was 15 4/8 inches. . "He was so beautiful standing on the edge of the marsh with that incredible rack. (2) A big game harvest record of deer and turkey harvested by a hunter serves to record a hunter's kill. The No. Consider scanning your computer with free anti-virus and anti-malware software such as. The buck has 26 points on its rack, and all but one mass measurement is 5 inches or greater. Maryland archers have shot some huge whitetails over the years, but this post-rut giant beats all of the rest. The biggest buck in Delaware was taken in Sussex County in 2005. You're the man! Crutchfield watched the buck for approximately two hours mid-day Monday before finding an opportunity to take the massive deer with a single shotgun round. JavaScript is required to use content on this page. JavaScript is required to use content on this page. Gordon Whittington gets technical with his TenPoint crossbow, specifically relating to space awareness. Statistically, you probably wont. +'?ID={ItemId}&List={ListId}'); return false;} if(pageid == 'audit') {STSNavigate(unescape(decodeURI('{SiteUrl}'))+ In addition, public and private forest landowners continually provide a never-ending supply of upland hideouts in the form of what I call "black holes." "He was definitely a shooter on any day except this day," Billy says. However, the inside spread is only 14 2/8 inches. Route 472 before entering Pennsylvania. "'No, I don't want to mess this thing up,' I said. Ranking No. Then it began to rain.". "I've killed maybe 15 deer, most with a bow.". He was right!". In fact, in 1998 Kevin had found the buck's matched set of sheds from the 1997 growing season, and they had scored approximately 164 inches -- really impressive for a deer believed to have been just 3 1/2 years old when he wore that rack. ause my whole body was shaking with excitement and anticipation. "Two guys loading hay saw me with the deer and came over and took some pictures," Jordan recalls. Mike Clerkin is in Pike County Illinois chasing whitetails with his muzzleloader. 43 all-time. Some proclaimed the deer would be a new state record. Sika stags had much larger home ranges, often greater than 500 acres, and depending on the time of the year, moved much longer distances in a given day. JavaScript is required to use content on this page. Faced with deer densities approaching (and in some cases exceeding) the habitat's capacity, many Maryland landowners and deer hunters have begun to manage the herd. 29 deer all-time. These bugles usually consist of a series of three whistles, heard primarily during early morning and late afternoon. 516 all-time, sports 23 points, and has a 19 1/8-inch spread. The main beams are 19 6/8 and 21 4/8 inches, inside spread is 16 2/8 inches, and mass measurements are 4-5 inches. 98 all-time. only now he looked much bigger." He wanted to continue the grain-farming operation, as well as develop and enhance the wildlife habitat and hunting opportunities -- not just for himself, but also for his family and friends, along with their kids. Interestingly, one beam is under 18 inches, and the other is less than 17 inches. He'd previously dropped a Lucky Buck mineral block on the ground within bow range of his ambush site, hoping to draw something close. The Seneca Creek . A few deer were feeding in the field and ran for cover as Kevin slowly approached the same wooden platform he'd hunted from since he was 18 years old. Taken in 2005 in PG county with a bow. Excellent habitat, fertile soil and science-based wildlife management have given us a world-class White-tailed Deer herd, a robust and expanding American Black Bear population, and a unique "Maryland-only" residency of Sika Deer. Most good farmers will tell you it's a lot easier to sit in a deer stand after the fieldwork is done, and that's just what Kevin was doing 3 1/2 months after his uncle had spotted the big deer in the field. In addition to the habitat and movement studies, WHS, in cooperation with the University of Maryland Appalachian Environmental Laboratory, conducted a reproductive study to determine the breeding age of sika deer and the number of calves born per hind by age class. Billy's buck became an overnight sensation and Billy became an overnight celebrity. "I'd cleaned up my muzzleloader and didn't feel like taking it down and reloading it. "One of them was about to get in range, and I was just getting ready to pull back my bowstring when I saw the buck coming down an old fence line," Jordan remembers. (It's not associated with chronic wasting disease and usually doesn't affect the quality of the meat.). Ornaments; he carries none, but the notches on his bow. Photo by Mike Moore. "Deer came from other properties around there and would walk down that creek bottom, then feed in the hay fields. Gordon Whittington talks crossbow strategies when it comes to deciding whether or not to stop a deer. When used as intended, the permits allow landowners and their designated agents (hunters) to take an active role in management. While talking with Jordan by phone last Dec. 27, Charlie told him it might be a fortuitous time to get his climbing stand and shinny up a tree. Pat Hogan heads to Georgia to do his part to manage the destructive hog population. 2020-2034 Maryland White-tailed Deer Management PlanThe 2020 2034 Maryland Deer Management Plan provides the foundation for all deer management activities and decisions until 2034. +'?Tag=true&ID={ItemId}&List={ListId}'); return false;}}, null); javascript:SP.UI.ModalDialog.ShowPopupDialog('{SiteUrl}'+ It scored 202 1/8. The Pleskac whitetail is at the top in Big Sky Country and No. Blackwater National Wildlife refuge allows permit hunts. All but two mass measurements are less than 4 inches in circumference. Kevin waited until he was sure the buck was down for good, and then climbed down and walked over to the deer in the brush. "I later learned that he was on the only high spot in the entire marsh and he just stayed put. "'Can I do anything to help?' Jordan wanted to get the buck loaded and home before all light was gone, so he hustled to the Gator he'd ridden part of the way to his stand. Have the excitement and celebrity of shooting the largest buck ever recorded on the entire Eastern Seaboard changed Billy Crutchfield? Two measurements are over 6 inches, five are over 7 inches, and one is over 8 inches. "It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy," Charlie claims. A couple of drop tines dont hurt, either. Mike Clerkin is in Pike County Illinois chasing whitetails with his muzzleloader. And so, not too many veteran whitetail hunters in the Old Line State were shocked when Jordan DuHamell broke the non-typical archery record with a giant from one of those "other" counties in 2013. 43 all-time. They are shorter in stature -- adults stand about 2 feet at the rump. But it really shines in the mass department. 150 all-time. Billy had no way of knowing it at the time, but he would be the fortunate hunter to make that prediction come true two seasons hence in November 2006. 1 in the state and No. From the time the second buck disappeared to the time Billy actually fired, only a few seconds had elapsed. Also, the only standing field of corn on the property was located right in front of me, and that was a big plus. Taken in Beaufort County, it has a total of 21 scoreable points. Winter Farms Hunting. Petey Councell's 10-pointer stands as the archery state record, at 183 3/8 typical. This is an impressive deer, but it doesnt sport giant main beams, going 23 inches on either side. It sports 30 points, a 21-inch inside spread, and 28 2/8- and 29 1/8-inch main beams. 39 all-time, the Vakoch deer is a whopper. The deer has 17 points and a 17 6/8-inch inside spread. Of course, main beams over 27 inches, inside spread over 20 inches, and mass measurements ranging from 5-6 inches help, too. Maryland officials knew immediately that it was a new state record. While still a heavy turkey, most of Maryland's top 10 turkeys have weighed more than 22 pounds, with some weighing as much as 26 pounds. A record thats held for more than of a century, the Taylor buck is the largest ever taken in New Jersey. Join F&S+ to read exclusive stories by your favorite writers. The Millers don't own the farm where Kevin found himself on opening day of the 2002 gun season, but they have farmed it since the early 1980s. Kevin and his brother, Brad, had nailed 8-foot 2x12s to a big, leaning locust tree to serve as the floor supports. It packs 31 points, 27 and 28 3/8-inch main beams, and a 20 2/8-inch inside spread. "For a rack that size, it was a measurer's dream -- very clean and very symmetrical," Bill Cooper noted. If the hunter uses all of the spaces on the Big Game Harvest Record attached to the hunting license, additional Big Game Harvest Records can be created by the hunter or obtained free of charge through the COMPASS portal at. If you have photos from your hunt with us that you would like to see in our photo gallery please email them to us at davvon@verizon.net. Why was Jordan toting his bow when he could have taken a smokepole instead? a measurer for Boone and Crockett, Pope & Young and the Maryland Trophy Deer Contest, worked with P&Y scorer Mike Travis to tape the buck's headgear . But we have also included history, photos and stories; all to promote Maryland's outstanding science-based wildlife management with the overarching theme of conservation. With scant crops to harvest, much of the fall work was completed ahead of schedule. "It was all greened up and pulled in a lot of deer," he says. Thus, many of the management techniques used for white-tailed deer (i.e., food plots, warm season grasses, etc.) Sitting at No. Follow the instructions above to prevent this error from appearing. His dad, Gary, younger brother, Brad, and three uncles, Charlie, Ronnie and Kenneth ("Bunk"), have reputations as honest, hard-working people who care deeply for the land they farm and for the wildlife resources sharing that land. 19 all-time, this 30-point buck is a spectacle. The size of the right base is incredible. Basically the rack is a main-frame 5x5 with 9 abnormal points on each side. By then it was too dark to tell. One of four nontypical bucks taken in the state, this deer goes 201 7/8 inches. The Tucker buck from Sumner County was at one time the largest hunter-harvested nontypical. To get started, click the link below to visit mymagnow.com and learn how to access your digital magazine. Kevin Miller's enormous Maryland buck was a dream come true -- and not a moment too soon. Ranking No. "The sky was clear and I had a slight breeze coming off the river and hitting me in the face," Billy says. Hunters may use the Butcher/Taxidermy Tag that is provided in the Maryland Guide to Hunting and Trapping (or a tag with the appropriate information can be made by the hunter) for this purpose. The Bobby Beeman buck is a huge Wyoming whitetail out of Park County. Please enable scripts and reload this page. He had only run about 35 to 40 yards from where I had shot him. Of the 26 points on this great rack, the one that draws the most attention is the 10 7/8-inch drop tine corkscrewing down off the right main beam. The first is that there is no shortage of great hiding places. 'He has no idea you are here and he's quietly bedded. 3 all-time due to two picked-up bucks. For more information call 410-228-2677. It was a cloudy day with rain expected, and I decided to sit there until about 8:30 a.m. because I had some work to take care of later that day. If he gets to that grass he's gone. "Mile for mile, this tiny coastal state consistently produces whitetail bucks that can be compared to the best in North America," he claimed. These "black holes" seem to suck in pressured whitetails, as well as those with reclusive personalities. I left everything else in the stand. It has 41 scoreable points, an inside spread of 18 2/8 inches, and beams over 22 and 23 inches. 1 ReDrop Report. It would turn out to be the highest-scoring whitetail ever taken by a hunter on the entire Eastern Seaboard. As daylight crept into the bottom, two-dimensional shadows became well-defined beech, hickory, oak and poplar trees. 1 in the state and No. If the animal's score qualifies for Pope and Young Club or Boone and Crockett Club, our official measurers will facilitate their entry - additional information and fees required. Mike Clerkin is in Pike County Illinois chasing whitetails with his muzzleloader. Bucks-Bears-Stags, established in 2017, is the official record-keeping organization for Marylands Big Game Species: White-Tailed Deer, Black Bears, and Sika Deer Stags. The biggest buck taken in South Dakota was harvested in Marshall County. Two measurements are over 8 inches, one is over 7 inches, and four are over 5 inches. Each of its tines are under 10 inches. By 2 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 27, 2006, Billy was settling into the swivel seat of his Cabela's 16-foot tower ladder with the tidal marsh to his back. Who doesnt love the club hanging off that right side? At No. "He took five steps, then dropped to the ground," the bowhunter remembers. Discovered in Portage County, its a behemoth of a whitetail. Copyright Maryland.gov. With a broken voice, I whispered, 'Dude, I've got the biggest buck I've ever seen in my life bedded right behind me. All rights reserved. "I don't know that it was this buck, but I had never seen one with a bigger set of antlers." The female deer meandered toward the mineral lick, taking about 25 minutes to close the distance. With a score of 268 1/8 non-typical, it's the largest buck ever recorded on the entire Eastern Seaboard. Since then, Maryland has continued to rack up impressive entries for the record books. A Maryland man was convicted this week for poaching a potential state-record whitetail deer on a neighbor's property last fall. So when he got back there at around 2:30 p.m. on Dec. 27, all he had to do was ratchet himself up the tree again. Ranking No. The right antler totaled a staggering 105 inches of typical growth. "It's horse country," Jordan points out. It's definitely one of the most impressive racks I've ever scored!". The McLaughlin buck is a whopper. Just $1 per month , We combed the record books to find the biggest, baddest nontypical bucks from each of the 45 states that hold whitetail deer, By One of eight nontypical entries from the state, the Healy buck is the top deer in Massachusetts and is No. A couple more have been entered into the books since then, but it still ranks No. This massive rack has 47 points. Today, sika deer (Cervus nippon yakushimae) inhabit all of the lower Eastern Shore counties, with the highest density located in the marshes and wetlands of southern Dorchester County. Sika females (hinds) were recovered an average of 1.3 miles from the tagging location. "I remember the first Tuesday of the 2005 shotgun season like it was yesterday," Billy recalls. It has a total of 17 points, a 22 6/8-inch inside spread, and mass measurements ranging from 4 2/8 to 6 1/8 inches. Often, the buck has just entered a shooting lane and the hunter has come to full draw. The current largest hunter-harvested deer, the Brewster buck is No. G.O. Overall, it has 39 points, moderate mass, and great beam length. D.Reporting Deer or Turkey Killed by Means Other than Hunting. (Pete contends he was practicing his own form of QDM. It's doubtful he'd have survived more than another week or two. It sits at No. "Finally I climbed down, carrying only my shotgun. 88 all-time. Gordon Whittington goes home to central Texas armed with a modern flintlock rifle, with a twist. White-tailed and Sika Deer Hunting Season Information, Fluorescent Orange Requirements and Exceptions, Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) in Maryland. Their coat tends to be reddish brown during summer months, and dark brown to black in color during winter. A couple of other components play important roles in Maryland's ability to turn out healthy, mature bucks. Billy Crutchfield of Bel Alton, Maryland, is no stranger to big bucks. Its one of 14 Alabama bucks to make the all-time list. Surprisingly, some of these tagged deer are still alive today (10+ years later)! 982 overall. +'?ID={ItemId}&List={ListId}'); return false;} if(pageid == 'tag') {STSNavigate(unescape(decodeURI('{SiteUrl}'))+ "Jordan had hunted the spot the previous week. Legal shooting light was still almost an hour away as 26-year-old Maryland farmer Kevin Miller crossed the 15-acre frost-covered alfalfa field en route to his Kent County stand on Nov. 30, 2002. Both main beams are over 30 inches, and the inside spread is an impressive 28 5/8 inches. "You can watch for movement in the alfalfa field while keeping tabs on action in the drainage and on the far slope. Sika deer also rely on mast during fall and winter, thus acorn-producing oaks are an important component of the forest overstory in sika habitat. This means you have the option to read your magazine on most popular phones and tablets. Hunting Its held the record for more than 30 years and continues to stand well ahead of the pack. he asked. bucks-bears-stags.com, National Human Trafficking Hotline - 24/7 Confidential. Information reported to the hotline in the past has helped to eliminate certain fraudulent activities and protect State resources. also work well for sika deer. Since 1887, Boone & Crockett has been keeping records of some pretty impressive deer along with other big game species, and with their help, we put together this list of the biggest nontypical whitetail bucks from every stateincluding the biggest hunter-killed buck of all time. The area is less intensively farmed than are some of the better-known deer counties farther south, but otherwise it has a lot going for it as whitetail habitat. "All of a sudden, he stopped at about 120 yards and bedded down in the 6-foot-tall marsh grass. That monster had a gross typical score of 221 7/8 inches as a 5x5, with a net typical frame of 207 7/8. But in 2002, the East Coast experienced one of its worst droughts on record. An Alford plea allows a defendant in a criminal case to enter a guilty plea without actually admitting to . It has a total of 44 points, beams in the low-to-mid 20s, and an inside spread of 23 3/8 inches. Dr. James Kroll is in Kentucky hunting the rut. '/_layouts/15/Reporting.aspx' Biologists speculate that a general infection, possibly a result of fighting, somehow moves from the initial infection site to the brain through fissures in the skull plate. One last factor favoring the production of record-book deer in Maryland is that there is a growing trend toward letting younger bucks walk and shooting more does. The mass is incredible, though. The sun was casting long shadows across the alfalfa when he noticed a big deer with its head down feeding. Junior asked. The inside spread is 22 inches, and beams are 26 3/8 and 23 5/8 inches. "I miss them so they can become 'monster' bucks," he later explained.). "When that deer lifted its head, I knew I was looking at the biggest buck I had ever seen," Charlie says. Fishing Bay WMA, call the district office at LeCompte WMA: 410-376-3236. 1 in West Virginia and No. It was found that 24% of the six-month old calves were pregnant, and 76% of the adults were pregnant -- all of which contained a single fetus, except for one adult, which was carrying twins. Mike Clerkin offers advice for hunting whitetails with a pistol. To the best of their ability, they ensure that the trophies entered into the records were taken in accordance with the tenets offair chase ethics. Stags during the rut define their breeding territories by making wallows -- scraped out depressions in the earth that are urinated in and wallowed in, causing the stags to smell strongly of urine. In some extremely rare cases, the above rules may cause a normal user to receive this error. 'Stay calm. Register their game with the Department of Natural Resources using one of the following: the Maryland Big Game Registration Phone Line 888-800-0121, The Department of Natural Resources official mobile app (AccessDNR). It also it has only a 16 2/8-inch inside spread. This means you have the option to read your magazine on most popular phones and tablets. A 6-point stag is a trophy, with 8-pointers being extremely rare. One day in early August 2002, Charlie was working on the farm. At No. Jay Downes bagged a 173-inch 4x4 with his shotgun. If you have a question or need to retrieve a confirmation number, call your local Wildlife and Heritage Service office (. If you study the rack, youll see its quite a bit heavier on the left side. Interestingly, this deer has 27 and 28 4/8-inch main beams and carries 36 total scoreable points, 27 of which are on the right antler. He couldn't believe it when I told him what had happened. 1,923 all-time. The Department of Natural Resources leads Maryland in securing a sustainable future for our environment, society, and economy by preserving, protecting, restoring, and enhancing the States natural resources. "It's a fun stand to hunt," Kevin notes. . With 6,000 miles of tidal tributaries and shorelines surrounding Chesapeake Bay, Maryland has abundant wetland sanctuaries. "I watched him stagger maybe 75 or 80 yards, and he disappeared over a little knoll in the field," Jordan says. "Junior called again at 3:30. The happy archer immediately opened his phone and texted Charles a short but memorable message: "I've killed a monster.". For information about the 1,000-acre Taylor's Island WMA or the 20,000+-acre Fishing Bay WMA, call the district office at LeCompte WMA: 410-376-3236. Oh, and like seven drop tines doesnt hurt. The hunter says he believes those images were of the buck that three years later would walk in front of his stand two days after Christmas 2013. 125 overall. And in most of the state's top trophy counties, only slug guns and muzzleloaders and bows are permitted during firearms season. To be on the safe side, Jordan quickly went back into action. #1. In 1955, Herman Lunders shot the state record nontypical in Idaho County. Its left and right beams are 18 2/8 and 21 2/8 inches, respectively. It is possible that malicious software running on your computer is posting spam to the Internet without your knowledge. Deer and turkeys cannot be moved or transported untagged if a confirmation number has not been received. Scoring 254 1/8 inches, it sits at No. Ranking No. It hit with a thwack almost exactly where Jordan had aimed. When the property changed hands in 1999, the Millers' reputation as good stewards of the land made it easy for new owner, Bill D'Alonzo, to ask them to continue tilling and caring for the property. Gordon Whittington gets technical with his TenPoint crossbow, specifically relating to space awareness. "You could tell he had a big mainframe and a few sticker points, but he was too far away to tell much more than that.". Three tines are over 13 inches, and one is. The deer has 39 points, a 20 1/8-inch inside spread, and much more. Based on body size, as well as antler mass and width, the buck appeared to be mature. The Boylan buck is the top nontypical in New York. Stan Potts discusses which archery releases may be best for you. "Every hour or two, the buck would stand up and shake off the water like a wet dog," Billy remembers. The OBrien buck comes from Richardson County. On Target: Are AR Rifles a Good Option for Whitetail Hunting. BBS is not a contest and any animal taken in any year will be considered for entry. This is the heaviest whitetail deer ever killed. Bagged in Cheyenne County, it sports 29 points, and ranks No. Bagged by an unknown hunter, the biggest nontypical from Washington was taken in Washington County. Sika deer differ in looks from native white-tailed deer. Sika deer preferred marshes and thick, forested wetlands, whereas white-tailed deer preferred the more common agricultural and upland areas. 1 Pope and Young Bucks Before They Were Beat, How to Find Big Buck Sanctuaries in the Spring, On Target: Stopping a Deer While Using a Crossbow. maryland state record sika deer One at a TimeEvery now and again, a Whitetail Buck emerges to mystify all who lay eyes on him. '/_layouts/15/docsetsend.aspx' "I have a daughter and son who are preschoolers," the hunter explains. The stand is near a marsh close to the Potomac River. Even as adults they have white spots, mainly running parallel down their back. 2 deer in the state. Back in 2010, Jordan's trail camera had detected a large 8-pointer in one of those fields. Harvest records, whether recorded electronically or in hard copy format, must be furnished upon request and remain in possession of the hunter. He saw a number of deer but no shooters. Ronald Wayne Roe, 28, of Worton, was found guilty on all counts of trespassing and poaching stemming from .

Good Morning America Wardrobe Today, Articles M