The .45-70 load is about the only government I like. The receiver, lever and trigger guard plate are CNC-machined from 416 stainless steel forgings. Please Contact Your Local Retailer for More Information. Stainless Steel finish. Indistingu Marlin 1892 lever Ser# a43xx in shootable cond stock has a chip out about 11/2 long shoot it or restore it . Only holds 4(!) THE REVOLVER IS IN LIKE NEW CONDITION, SHOWING NO WARE, ALL ORIGINAL, NUMBER MATCHING VERY GOOD BORE A MAUSER 1895 CARBINE BUTTPLATE WITH SPUR Approximately 4 5/8" X 1 11/32" The Finest Quality Reproduction Urethane ButtPlates. The Ruger made Marlin lever-action rifles are American-made manufactured with great pride and attention to detail. No marks nicks or blems to speak of. Probably doesnt make much sense to have a tube that stops taking cartridges when only half of one more will fit. Very disappointed. Can you get peep sights for the rear sights? WebMARLIN FIREARMS CO. Printer inkjet terbaik 2011 Yes, the LeverEvo rounds still hurt, but I could fire off the Remington 405 grain rounds all day. I seriously doubt itll come to that. 1 post Page 1 of 1 Return to Lever Actions Jump to CCI has a Troy Landry Special Edition .22lr mini-mag with Choot Em! on the box : https://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/cci-mini-mag-high-velocity-troy-landry-special-edition-22lr-plated-lhp-36-grain-300-rounds?a=1786999. I always enjoyed shooting a friends 1895, and treasure my 1990s vintage 1894. I wish that I could like the newer Marlin lever rifles, However there were three on the rack at my LGS. Marlin 1895 LTD by Ray Newman Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:45 pm Gents: have a line on a Marlin 1895 LTD that is/will be on the market. And CCI has a 22 Plinkster special edition Stangers with a 22 head stamp instead of the usual C. New posts Search SOLD***SoldMarlin 1895 SDT 45/70 trapper*SOLD. As for the article, nice review! Stock: American black walnut straight-grip stock All stainless-steel parts also have a satin, non-shiny finish to keep glare down. Gun Review: Marlin 1895CB in .45-70 Government, SIG SAUER is the Latest Gun Maker to Support #GUNVOTE Campaign With $250,000 Contribution, Armed Equality Slams LGBT Groups for Supporting Californias Large Capacity Magazine Ban, Gun Review: Springfield Armory Ronin EMP 3 9mm 1911, Gun Review: Henry U.S. He didnt say anything about gators. The .30-30 grossly outsold it (and justly so.). But, theyre so common; why would he? I love my stainless steel 45-70. For controls, the Model 1895 Trapper includes an exposed hammer (with included optional offset spur), an oversize lever loop, which offers plenty of space for gloved hands along with a push-button, cross-bolt manual safety located at the rear of the receiver. Western, Barnes and Hornady list the 1895 as safe up to 40,000psi. I also shot multiple Hornady commercial cartridges, to include 40 rounds of their 250 grain Monoflex and 60 rounds of the 325 grain FTX cartridges. This rifle was a special run by Marlin for Davidsons Trappers, 16.5" SS barrel, and were limited to 501 rifles, this rifle is #190, has a manufacture year of 2008 and built in North Haven CT and is a JM rifle. Many lever action fans, myself included, turned their back on the new Remlins. WebMarlin 1895 SDT 45/70. It has an 18 1/2" stainless barrel with a gray wood laminate stock. Either the hole or the dowel is not round- quite a gap can be seen on one side. FFL is required 12 Gauge. An under barrel magazine tube should be at least as long as it takes to use up the barrel length. This doesnt have anything to do with the review. Manufactured in 2001. I havent checked out the new pond. Its really a piece of art. MARLIN RIFLES Caliber: 45-70 Govt. Welcome to the updated GunBroker.com forums. Campfire Regular. Privacy Policy. : 16172 For example, a duplicate of the Trapdoor Springfield cartridge requires the rear sight at the highest setting to hit point-of-aim to point-of-impact at 100 yards. Cart (0 item) Main Menu. Standing, none of the rounds were particularly bad. I bought the Trapper model in 2019, owned a JM stamped early 2000s guide gun in 45/70. Made largely from stainless steel, the Model 1895 Trapper has an unloaded weight of 7.1 lbs. Year of Manufacture: 1995. SHOP MARLIN MODEL 1895 SBL Get the 48th edition Lyman reloading manual, it has a section specifically on .45-70. Same here. And those who have hunted armed men & liked it , care for nothing else there after" Hemingway Still have the receipt in the box, cost me $325 tax at the time. Login Register Menu. Keep up the good work! Id heard of the problems Marlin had a few years ago but the one I bought is just great. I can tell you from personal experience, a lightweight Ruger No 1 (7 lbs naked) loaded and fired at this level takes meat on both ends. Now that Marlin is for sale again, lets all hope the new owners take those lessons to heart. They are real whompers and while I cant speak to how they feel on the receiving end, from the bench with the stock hard plastic butt pad they hurt. WebThe Marlin Limited features a 16 1/2" barrel, full magazine tube that holds seven or eight rounds depending upon the nose length of the bullet, a recoil pad on its straight gripped stock, checkering on forearm and buttstock (I could do Both the 19th century Marlin and the current CB come with a 26 blued octagonal barrel. Gun-a-Day 55: Marlin 1895SDT (.45-70GOVT, Fiber Optic Sights) Filed Under: .45-70GOVT, Photo/Video Info by onegunadayguy Comments Off on Gun-a-Day 55: Marlin 1895SDT (.45-70GOVT, Fiber Optic Sights) February 24, 2011 I gave myself a one-shot mission today, but I couldnt resist adding a second round to the mix. Campfire Regular. User Agreement Its pretty easy to tell the 19th century Marlins from the later versions. If you see a big oblong cut-out on the right side of the receiver, its a post 48 model. Engraved Marlin 1895 Century Limited 100th Anniversary Commemorative Lever Action Rifle Auction Date: December 15, 2021 Estimated Price: $ 1,200 - $ 1,800 Price Realized: Details Engraved Marlin 1895 Century Limited 100th Anniversary Commemorative Lever Action Rifle Manufacturer: Marlin Firearms Co Model: 1895CLTD Former gun slinger, current gun writer. Stainless , 16 inch barrel .It comes in the original box and is mint. Nor was it really a cowboy gun. I desperately wanted a 5+1 model 1895BL and pestered my local gunshops for six months. For me the new Marlin has been a big hot turd.. That open receiver housed a round bolt with a corresponding cut for it to travel through the receiver. Topwater. At the far opposite end of the spectrum, you have the Ruger No. If you wade into the den of the Dark Lord, bring your guts and a Marlin 1895. Bd gang signs. I have reviewed a couple of the Henry 45-70s for this website. I use it in my around-the-neck holster NAA Mini. The Marlin Model 1895 Trapper has a suggested retail price of $1,274. Marlin factory replacement parts are made to the highest specifications and standards. THE RIFLE IS IN COLLECTOR CONDITION. Joined: Jan 2013. It was shot a few years ago and placed in a safe where it has stayed. It is the original 1895M with 18in barrel that is ported. Half Octagonal, half round barrel. Thats because the heart of the Marlin lever action center fire rifles changed quite a bit in 1948, with the Marlin 36. This refinishing is not particularly cheap, but worth every penny. It was made in 2000. The top of the receiver is drilled and tapped for a scope mount and is marked "MARLIN SAFETY" amid light floral engraving. NO TRADES, Dont see these very often. You may be interested since it was the winner of ShootingTheBull410s NAA Mini-Revolver ammo shoot-out. Airpouch fast wrap velcro. WebHere is how to identify a Ruger-made, Marlin Model 1895 SBL: Location of manufacture on the barrel reads "Mayodan, NC." Length: 44 1/2 I did shoot some LeveRevolution 305 grain loads, but they locked up the action. Never had an issue with any lever guns until this point and my Henry in 45 Colt has ran like a champ since I got it in 2016. I just bought this gun today Ill get back with every one on how well this marlin 1895CB lever action works. SOLD. Sell your marlin 1895 for FREE today on GunsAmerica! Rock Island Auction Company. The practically ancient black powder cartridge is really at least two, and more like three different cartridges, depending on the firearm its used in. WebManufacturing details of the Marlin Model 308SDT by Scott Crawford - July 30, 2021. Not anywhere close to any type of evac order. Its crooked. Marlin 1895 STP #7288165 01/08/13. Drop that back to 40gr for just under 1,600fps and you still have a formidable load that will take anything in North America. For more information on Marlin's new lever-action rifles, visit marlinfirearms.com. Danged Covid! The No 1 in .45-70 Government has been loaded to produce 4,000 ft/lbs of muzzle energy. Just curious about pricing on used models and history of gun. This time they decided to replace the gun, which was decided by end of July. The Henry Ive had my eye on onky has a 4 round magazine. After fitting a pachymar decellerator pad they are still unkind to my old shoulder fracture. Thanks again for the awesome write up, I enjoyed it thoroughly, very best regards. Available from: 2009 Cartridges: .308 Marlin Express Notes: A lever gun with a 16.25" stainless barrel. Description: This Marlin 1895 SDT Limited is a lever action rifle that shoots the .45-70 round. Magazine Tube Plug. WebTHE MARLIN MODEL 1895 SBL Now Shipping with Limited Availability. We have one in the big pond that will probably go 12 but the older he gets the more shy he is. So I bought the bullet and grabbed it! It arrived too late in the game for that as well, and the cartridge the great rifle fired was simply out of date by the time the model 336 came out. Can not afford it, Can not afford it, Can not afford it,,,,well I tried. The straight-grained walnut stocks are well executed with an even fitment around the metal. Ball automotive lagrange nc post. Weve been in twilight all day. Good news is .45-70 is super easy to load for, smokeless and black. A couple of side notes- pal of mine bought an off-the-rack Turnbull 1895 standard grade and it, IMO was not worth the money. Ive purchased a Marlin 336 that, right out of the box, would not load and cycle any commercial round I put into it. Savage170, I initially thought the same thing then I remembered it is the SDT (Stainless Davidson's Trapper) model that has the straight stock and it has the same trapper barrel but I believe loses the full length magazine. Somewhere not quite to that level are the strong lever actions. The example of the strong lever action in most manuals is the Marlin 1895, made after the 1948 model 336 changes. Can they, yes! Used Condition. The Model 95 rifle was finished, but the model number was not. The example of the strong lever action in most manuals is the Marlin 1895, made after the 1948 model 336 changes. Wanted the Marlin 1895cb. ADD 3.5% FOR CC FEES. Marlin manufactured pistols until 1875, when he began production of Ballard rifles. Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04, http://www.7xleather.com/buttstock_cartridge_holder. case harden frame . The contrast between your experience, similar to that of many YouTube posters, and that of JWT suggests to me that Marlin is capable of building a proper rifle, but they cant do it predictably so they hold onto the good ones for when they need a ringer to send off to a gun journalist. Tom, prayers for you. Short time later I was taking it home with me. I understand there were only 500 made and this one is marked #312. Problems loading and cycling are the issues I have personally witnessed on several of the new generation Marlin rifles. A Marlin action can be smoothed out, but it takes someone who really knows what they are doing to make a big difference. It is quick pointing, fast-handling and has classic styling. Unlike the early Marlins, the current generation of 1895s (and 1894s) include a cross bolt safety. Any additional cautions? IT HAS BEEN PROFESSIONALLY RESTORED . This review and those like it are why I visit TTAG daily Thanks! Length of Pull: 13 3/8 Please try a new zip code and search again. It has a 16.25" barrel and has a stainless finish. Speaking of running, theres a goat farm here down in Texas if you need a place to hightail it to. $850 shipped Conus. 6-1/2 Off Hand Mid Range Rifle, Ballard No. Sharp edges on the lever is one of the things I noticed on the Marlin guns. Printer inkjet terbaik 2011 The action itself features a spiral-fluted, nickel-plated bolt, meant to aid in smooth cycling and preventing hangups in adverse conditions. Airpouch fast wrap velcro. Our Molding Technology Produces Mirror Perfect Reproduc COLT DA NAVY 1895 GRIPS With Screw Set Installed Our New Molding Technology Produces Mirror Perfect Reproductions. Copyright & Trademarks It is quick pointing, fast-handling and has classic styling. This is a firearm that looks especially beautiful with a case hardened receiver, but no such option is currently available from the factory. No stupid cross bolt safeties, thank you. You are using an out of date browser. It is in excellent condition and at most a few rounds fired! Yes, all Marlin levers are more narrow, and therefore a little sharper than some other manufacturers guns, but this lever has rounded and polished edges, as it should. "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you". I shot all of the jacketed rounds after I shot the lead rounds. They seem to have a shorter OAL than the traditional factory rounds that I had. There is no rubber butt pad, but instead a hard plastic checkered plate with the Marlin logo. Cara pasang oil cooler di honda tiger! Cara pasang oil cooler di honda tiger! This is a new gun and For sights, the Model 1895 Trapper comes with a serrated black post front along with an adjustable Skinner Sights peep rear mounted to the top of the receiver. The Henrys are purty, but all the ones Ive shouldered just didnt fit quite right. Alaskan bush hunters and their guides needed a shorter rifle that packed a punch, and so many gravitated to the Marlin. That short barreled (16-18) 1895 became synonymous with the Alaskan bush guides profession. It works perfectly, but does spoil a bit of the aesthetic of the receiver. Streetlights never went off today it stayed so dark. They said they would set up a refund if needed. Hi-Viz front and rear sights on 16.25" SS bbl. Local Gun Search; Advanced Search; Browse Categories; New Today; Auctions Ending Soon; FFL Search; Made from premium-grade, vegetable-tanned leather, the Burdette Custom Holsters Detective SA-35 holster is a custom outside-the-waistband (OWB) model for the Springfield Armory SA-35 semi-automatic pistol. It had a date with destiny. They were limited to 251, this rifle is #110. I finally settled on a 3+1 standard in .45-70. Also Forty Years with the .45-70 by Paul A. Matthews. The sights are also similar to the old models, although several options on the originals were available from the factory. Stainless Steel, gray laminate straight stockset, 16" barrel. Click here for more information. My old Winchester M94 will also have you feeling like Beatrix Kiddo after training on the unpadded shuri makiwara for Pai Mei. However, it's worth good $$, and if you decide to sell it, make sure it's marketed correctly. Its good to know that Marlin is back. Buy a marlin 1895 online. Rubber butt plate. Cold Shower Face And Body Wipes | An NRA Shooting Sports Journal, Review: Taurus G3 Tactical | An NRA Shooting Sports Journal, Video Review: Browning Citori Hunter Grade II Over/Under Shotgun | NRA Family, Video Review: Savage 93 Minimalist Rifle | NRA Family, Video Review: Springfield Armory XD-M Elite 4.5 OSP in 10mm Auto | NRA Family, Make Mine Metal: The Alloy-Frame KelTec P15 | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Preview: Smith & Wesson Performance Center M&P9 M2.0 Competitor | An NRA Shooting Sports Journal, NRA Women | New for 2022: 20-Gauge Beretta A400 Xtreme Plus, Preview: Springfield Armory 1911 DS Double-Stack 9 mm Pistol Lineup | An NRA Shooting Sports Journal, Find More Great NRA Publications Perfect For Every Interest, Discover Everything That The NRA Has To Offer. Ruger-made Marlin rifles begin with the serial prefix of "RM." Other than the black powder loads, I never cleaned the gun at all during the review and I never had any issues loading, firing, or ejecting a round. The fore-end is slimmed down in profile, and includes a stainless sling swivel stud in the front that pairs with another at the bottom of the semi-pistol grip buttstock. I guess I should note that I was the only person shooting in my division. These rifles are number #190 & #292. For this match, I used 70 grains of GOEX FFg powder under a well lubed 405 grain bullet, and took first place in my division (barrel mounted sights). I really like the 336 Marlin. Just curious about pricing on used models and history of gun. it is a very handy little As opposed to the old model, this allows the 336 to have a good deal more metal surrounding it, and at the same time allows for single round loading. NB - EXCELLENT- near new condition 95% - 98%, used but little, no noticeable marring of wood or metal, bluing near perfect (some wear at muzzle or sharp edges can be expected). Model: 1895 Century Limited CLTD. And was a butt-stock pad necessary? If this one goes back or I get the refund Ill get a Ruger No 1 or what was my initial plan, a Henry. Marlin 1895 M 2000 FIRST YEAR JM Marked 450 Marlin Exc Cond! Whats up with this? I cautiously bought the 1895 Trapper SBL 45-70 in stainless a year ago February, it is comparable to my older Marlins, superior in some ways. Great review! It was Forums. Buying . Just curious about pricing on used models and history of gun. Funny you posted that. It has an 18 1/2" stainless barrel with a gray wood laminate stock. I dream of acquiring one of these beauties and although there is no comparison to any other in this category that Im aware of, I wish they had a round barrel option, than just hex, and a Turnbull bluing option right form the factory. ) half octoganal barrel, engraved nickel receiver. Show Only Guns The shorter version fits my style and needs better than the rifle versions. The 1895 requires a solid tug to get the action open, followed by a strong pull to get it back started home again, and there are a couple of little hitches along the way. At 16.1" long, the barrel gives the Model 1895 trapper an overall length of 34.25" and has six grooves at a 1:20" right-hand twist rate for the rifle's .45-70 Gov't. The mid-20th century Marlin is not the original late 19th century Marlin. Tops. No, the popularity of the 1895 didnt really have anything to do with the western expansion or the cowboy age at all. Had it apart so many times I lost count polishing every moving part on her. I understand Lever Action Rifle for sale The Marlin Model 1895 Cowboy is chambered for 45-70 Govt. Thanks. I once had a notion to buy a Marlin lever gun, but the recent past reputation put me off, and the earlier good ones were pricey and hard to find, so I pushed that notion way down the list. Safety: Hammer block safety Since I couldnt shoot her I have spent a small fortune adding to her with Skinner sights, Wild West Happy trigger and Bear Proof extractor, Ranger Point Precision Flyweight Loading gate, Quick Takedown Lever Screw, Safety Delete, Aluminum Magazine Follower and more. Capacity: 9-shot tubular magazine 2023 Rock Island Auction Company. Sign in or register to get started. The originals were metal and more curved like the rifle buttstocks of their time. Great rifles.nothing better for getting into action than slim ratchet gun. In Ontario Canada! You can expect the same time-honored design as the traditional 1895, combined with Rugers trusted reputation for producing high-quality, reliable firearms. Chambered for big bore rounds of .45-70 Govt., this rifle is a hard-hitting, big game-dropping powerhouse. Seemed like good stuff, no ammo failures in the new gun. Heck, if someone anyone is walking into the field with a big bore lever action rifle, odds are its a Marlin 1895. Mine came with the ported barrels but still have the damn crossbolt. Not real familiar with that model since it's a bit out of my Marlin collection range. 24(? Dont know where you live in Oregon, but hope the fires are not near to you and yours. MARLIN RIFLES Markings: The left side of the barrel is marked 1895LTD, THE MARLIN FIREARMS CO. Marlin 1895 Firearm Specifications Caliber: 45-70 Govt Capacity: 7-Shot full length tubular magazine Action: Lever Action Stock: American B-Grade Walnut S-Grip You can expect the same time-honored design as the traditional 1895, combined with Rugers trusted reputation for producing high-quality, reliable firearms. 95SDT4XX. Rated 0 out of 5 $ 1,059.00 Add to cart. What was the ft./lb. Accuracy * * * * * The result is an easy-handling gun that moves quickly and balances very well, for its length. WebFind the lowest price for a MARLIN 1895 with our gun search engine. I have a late 70s production Marlin 45-70 and after shooting stout 350 gr Hornady handloads in it, the first thing I did was to have a soft recoil pad installed. The lever is a standard narrow style, and its blued. ), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (flint), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (perc), United States Patent Firearms Revolvers/Pistols, Century Arms International (CAI) - Shotguns. chambering. marlin 1895 for sale and auction. This is a 2001 made JM Marked Marlin 1895M in the Hard Hitting 450 Marlin. This rifle holds 4 rounds and comes with manual & box. This lever action rifle has rear & front Hi-Vis fiber optics sights. Additional information. WebThis was a limited run of Marlins made for Davidsons. Ive never had any issues with either one over the years but I consider them toys for now. I sold the guide gun after figuring the cost of all the mods to make the gun work right for me. The standard model does have a nice rubber buttpad though. The crossbolt was filled with a metal dowel to conceal the hole but obviously done after all the metal polishing. No sir, I have not tried unique in the 4570. The modern 1895CB has a tapered barrel, and by the time it ends, the .458 tunnel doesnt leave much metal left. Location: Madison, North Carolina Established by John Mahlon Marlin in 1863. This is a Davidson's Exclusive limited edition 251 rifles in the .308 Marlin Express. I would have appreciated a rubber butt pad even more, both for comfort in long strings of shooting as well as the additional length of pull. In 1881, he made his first lever-action repeating rifle The first rifles were chambered in .38-56, .40-65, .40-82, .45-70 & the .45-90. Sorry, Ill read it later. If you chose to scope your 1895, I would hope that you would not do so for the CB model. However, if you absolutely must, the Marlin comes drilled and tapped for a rail atop the receiver. But with all the negative reports & problems I guess Ill stick with Henry. 7 "Creedmore A-1" Long Range Rifle, Ballard No. The 36 then became the 336 we are all now so familiar with. Classified Ad (184), Search Full Text of Listings The magazine will hold 8 rounds of .45-70 cartridges. Point blank bugtrap i3gfxdx.dll. Top. It looks like you're new here. Close Menu. The action of the Model 1895 Trapper is fed from a tube magazine housed underneath the barrel, with a capacity of five rounds. Auction (2) Right out of the box, the Marlin has a darn good trigger. The big bore beauties have been revived, are as good as they ever were, and the new Marlin 1895CB proves it. Stainless Steel, Gray/Black Laminate Stock, JM Stamped New In Box. No factory box on this one. WebDescription: This new Marlin 1895 SDG rifle fires the .45/70 round. The stocks on the CB are a straight grained American black walnut. There are currently no customer product questions on this lot. Ash all over everything. a very solid gun .has ideal rear sight king rear sigt & globe front . I bought a TCR-22 earlier this year and just took my son out to shoot it for the first time a few weeks ago. 7A-1 Extra Grade Long Range Rifle, Marlin No. Ive never had any problems except for the front sight hood, I keep ordering replacements and the stupid clip on hoods keep blowing off in the tall grass and getting lost. I use the Trapper as protection from bears in Alaska. Went back to store for replacement within a week due to issues with feeding and cycling. I have no plans to use it to save my life, Ive got others to use for that. Too many people who know their lever guns convinced me otherwise, and Im glad they did. Ill take half a star off for standard wood and a good, but nothing special finish. Great review of a really nice rifle. That tube holds nine rounds of dinosaur-stomping authority. Like the Lyman type? ARMSCORs RIA 5.0 ST semi-automatic 9 mm Luger pistol represents the companys first handgun to be designed and manufactured here in the United States. The modern 1895CB has a tapered barrel, and by the time it ends, the .458 tunnel doesnt leave much metal left. 1-3/4 "Far West" Hunters Rifle, Ballard No. Youll probably have to find private water for him. Browse our shop to see our exquisite Marlin Model 1895 Rifles for sale with rapid shipping across the globe to wherever you are. 49.8gr of 2200 powder under a WFNGC 460gr bullet is tested at 1908 FPS with a pressure of 39,727psi. This Model 1895 was manufactured in 1899 and chambered in 45/90. Sights: Adjustable Marbles Arms semi-buckhorn rear sight and Marbles front sight post Most reloading manuals will have a weak action section, like the Trapdoor Springfield. 2023 GunBroker.com, LLC. WebMarlin 1895 Trapper Rifle | 70450 45-70 Government, 16.5" Stainless BBL, Lever Action, Laminate Black Stock, St Hinterland #: 77836 MFG #: 70450 s:3:"100";% (1) Out of stock $1,699.00 Notify when available Add to Compare Webthe marlin model 1895 sbl This American-made lever-action rifle was manufactured with great pride and attention to detail. The wood is not bad at all. They refused to order one because they didnt do enough volume with Marlin to order. I also shot 100 405 grain Rim Rock bullets with various smokeless loadings at low to moderate velocities. New "RP" proof mark located on the left side of the firearm. Sent back a second time. Marlin 1895 SBL 45-70 North Country Stainless Lever-Action Rifle, Marlin 1895G Guide Gun 45/70 Lever Action Rifle, Marlin 1895GS Guide Gun 45/70 Lever Action Rifle with Stainless Steel. #777 of 1000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Maine. All rights reserved worldwide. WebUp for auction this time is a used, Marlin 1895 SDT chambered in 45-70. I ran the 1895CB at a local black powder cartridge long-range match, shooting 8, 12, and 15 targets out to 400 yards. With the right bullet, the 1895CB is capable of more precision than most would expect. The replacement was shipped back to Marlin/Remington also at the end of the following week due to similar (not as bad) issues but also problems with the hammer fit and alignment. ), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (flint), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (perc), United States Patent Firearms Revolvers/Pistols, Century Arms International (CAI) - Shotguns. At this pressure level, generating 1,600 ft/lbs of muzzle energy, the cartridge is capable of taking any game animal in the western hemisphere. Part of a matched set, all serial numbered "1000". Tom. I understand there were only 500 made and this one is marked #312. This is a First Year production and excellent condition 450 Marlin 1985 JM Marked. Neither grip is more traditional than the other, at least not on the 1895s. For the match and the practice leading up to it, I shot 80 rounds of this load, cleaning the bore fully and blasting the action with Birchwood Casey Gun Scrubber spray after rounds 40 and 80. ALL NON APPROVALS WILL BE SUBJECT TO A 25% RESTOCKING FEE + ANY SHIPPING COSTS. Our Molding Technology Produces Mirror Perfect Repro Talley picatinny rail for marlin 336 1895 94 blackbr Other Features Pic rail for marlin 336 1895 94, Talley picatinny rail for marlin 336 1895 94 20 moabr Other Features Pic rail for marlin 336 1895 94 20 moa, JM Stamped 18 Barrel, Excellent Condition, 24 Stainless Steel Black/Gray Laminate New In Box.

Tunnel To Towers Foundation Ceo Salary, Articles M