"BING" Lakesyde's White Christmas . The journey for Sunnyside Golden Retrievers began in 1978 with McClungs Golden Lady Molly. USA. Seraph does not have any allergies and comes from lines that are healthy and have good longevity. // --> . I just took my dog there today from 11:30- 5:45. He loves to show and is a moderate, very "typey" golden. Her name signifies a closure for us in that chapter of the "book" aboutGolden Clover. We are thankful that Julie and Cortney Corral entrusted us with this wonderful dog. My dogs can't wait to get in the door!! Two weeks later, he won BOB and a Group 3 at the Syracuse New York shows. From the day they are born to the day they are adopted, each and every puppy becomes a loving part of our family. Jump to Latest Follow Looking for reputable breeders in Ohio. Proudly powered by Weebly. I spend my days and nights with the puppies from my breeding and their parents. We are located in Lakeside, AZ. And don't want to leave. Plus, as a client we allow our puppy buyers the opportunity to visit once a week outside in order to really know your puppy. He is not overly done but is beautifully built to be a very typey golden retriever with an outstanding, eager, confident and loving personality that a golden is expected to possess. He has sired litters of 13, 10, 8 (multiple) and 6with equal distribution of male and females. Like so many other Golden Retriever breeders, our love of Goldens started with the purchase of a pet(Gideon) from a backyard breeder. 1/RW : 5: MYSTIC ZEN'S 7TH HEAVEN , SS36903301 8/15/2022. Elbows Normal. Life with dogs is amazing we wouldn't trade it for anything. All of our dogs are important members of our family and are raised in our home. This means both Dam and Sire will have gone through extensive genetic testing to reduce, as much as is possible, genetically inherited diseases that commonly affect the Golden Retriever breed. You will not find more loyal, affectionate, and trust worthy companions. Click here. We require that all potential puppy owners fill out a Puppy Owner Questionnaire so that we may place our puppies with the best possible new owners.. have 2 dogs in the GRCA Show Dog Hall of Fame and 3 dogs that were Top 10 Goldens when they were being campaigned. The people LOVE dogs and my dog gets SOO excited when he gets there. Harborview Golden Retrievers - Golden Retrievers, Puppies, Breeders, PA Memories AVAILABLE: 5.5 mos old male puppy. She is a young girl born on the day of the Kentucky Derby in May 07. Sugarbear's Wylwind Tobey, Am-Can Copyright 2016WOIO. } Our grand daughter, loves to show her and they are quite the team for two young beauties! He is a fun-loving dog that exemplifies the golden temperament. The third objective is to have FUN with your Golden Retriever and to socialize with other Golden Enthusiasts. . As They Say Hands On, They receive neurological stimulation from 5 days old, and we continue with enrichment exercises and extensive socialization until they are ready for their forever homes. Contact us for information on our upcoming litters. The value of this database depends entirely on the quality of user input. We strive to do the very best in every area that we perform in and to that end, we are members of The Golden Retriever Club Of Americaand the Cuyahoga Valley Golden Retriever Club. Golden Retrievers bred for soundness, trainability, retrieving instinct, and the desire to please. Gideon Golden Retrievers is a small hobby based breeder and exhibitor of Golden Retrievers located in Atwater, Ohio. A power failure caused the air conditioning in the truck to fail. Pinterest. - DO NOT COPY! All rights reserved. Phone: 262-515-2813. Past Puppies Contact us If you're looking for a forever friend please reach out! We love our dogs and invite you to enjoy them too Cruzyn N Lakesyde Golden Retrievers When asked where we could get said sh. Wylwind They did not walk her or let her outside. Judge Dana Cline stated that we need to see more of his type in the ring. We require a $400.00 non-refundable Service Charge that will hold a puppy if I feel you are qualified. We have two locations One is located ten miles from Boulder via Flagstaff Road which has wide open spaces with Majestic Views of the Rocky Mountains and overlooks Gross Reservoir. She loves people and is the best mommy with her puppies. We have been showing goldens since 1996. I have decided to also start working on obedience training for the ring! Lakeside Goldens is a home based breeder of English Cream Golden retrievers Lakeside Goldens | Ruskin FL Dog. // -->