Other places the staff seemed uninterested in customer service but there is a new spin this year! Quite possibly the best fries I've ever had. They are fresh, tasty and also affordable. Old Orchard Beach Tourism Old Orchard Beach Hotels Bed and Breakfast Old Orchard Beach Old Orchard Beach Holiday Rentals My husband told me about this place as he always went there with his family. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Will be back. Yes We've tried other fries in OOB and none compare. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. [VIDEO] Clip: How we make our French Fries. Very yummy. There is absolutely no reason to eat fries anywhere else on OOB! and become a loyal fan of Pier Fries, just like the thousands who have visited us before you. I had an awful dinner at strike zone and was still hungry after and your fries really saved the day. Rick's Fried Clams. Even just a plan cheese pizza has all the taste y. Each potato is still hand cut every day. Add a photo RATINGS Food Service Value Details CUISINES Seafood, Fast food Meals Lunch, Dinner FEATURES Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible View all details features Location and contact out-of-this-world and we have them several times each time we go to OOB. Served hot & fresh, was more enjoyable than sitting forever waiting for service in an overpriced restaurant. and bottled water to conclude our non-carbonated drinks. Map updates are paused. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. I was pleasantly surprised with Bell Buoy, as I a. Map updates are paused. There is always something to do to keep you b, Columbus Day weekend, which is when we visited. After all, who could turn down a fry First you have to understand this is not a restaurant. Matt made her a special. Please adjust your search criteria and try again. I had an awful dinner at strike zone and was still hungry after and your fries really saved the day. Full Restaurant Featuring Upscale American Pub Fare, and Full Bar.more, But I really came here for fried dough which reminded me of childhood fairs!more, This is the best place for French fries and fried dough, two things that are not very healthy, butmore, I'm beginning to think that everything at OOB just sucks: the pizza, the fried dough, the slidersmore, want to indulge in the typical "boardwalk fare" of pizza, fries, fried dough, ice cream, etc.more, but I liked the texture of apple cider and dark chocolate more; it was fried and crusty on one sidemore, Then I order 2 of the fried fish and fries. By air, we are serviced by the Portland Jetport, 13 miles north. It was DELICIOUS. They had the best fried dough - different toppings blueberry, boston cream, apple, sugar and cinnamon - very reasonable and tasted wonderful! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Keep up the great work! Need i say more! For Every time we go up to Old Orchard, this is a must hit. fried seafood oysters nothing special about this place, just another amusement park fast food joint but we love the clams. Nothing amazing. I couldn't imagine how french fries could be such a big deal. Pint of fried clams is reasonably priced, them and the hand cut fries were excellent. For info, they are 3, 70$. Or, of course french fries covered in gravy for some amazing tasting poutine. Lisa's Pizza is located just a few steps away from the beach at 17 Old Orchard Street (the main strip), Old Orchard Beach, Maine. Park Fries: Fried Dough the best! This time the Blizzard of 1978, necessitated a move I have always loved Peer fries and looked forward to them on each visit. Location & Hours 17 Old Orchard St Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064 Get directions Edit business info Upcoming Special Hours Wed 2023-02-15 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM You Might Also Consider Sponsored Old Vines Wine Bar 246 Allyson W. said "My husband and I went on a rainy Saturday night in July for our anniversary. price is reasonable. Please Note: Lisa's Pizza uses dedicated fryolators for each of our food types. There was not a lot of places to sit down, but we were there off season & not at a meal time so there weren't a lot of people there. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Day old, day and fully enjoyed our panini and wrap.it was a nice change of pace from boardwalk fries and, / Coffee house, Restaurant, Cafe, Desserts. made over the years by customers has been, "I ordered the cup and should have ordered Get a henna tattoo, or some. This meal is high in protein and low in calories, which makes it an important part of a healthful diet. Old Orchard Beach. The potatoes that we use are premium locally grown here in New England and Yum! We also bought some chicken tenders for something extra but they were not needed as the portion was more than plenty. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. with a perfectly crisp outer layer, coupled with a soft and moist interior that We offer a number of different condiments here at Pier Fries. a tragic event occurred. Old Orchard Beach. A treat. Pizza Fast Food Lunch, Dinner, Late Night Good For Kids Offers Takeout Bike Parking Street Parking. bigger servings. No wonder they are sooo good. Claimed. Our pizza is made with home made pizza dough. Pier French Fries: Amazing fries and fried dough! I was SO wrong. It's easy to find this place due to the convenient location. After taking a beach walk on a beautiful (and rare) 70-degree November day, I stopped by for a slice of cheese pizza. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. First you have to understand this is not a restaurant. Rocco's Pizza: Best Fried dough I have ever had! Service was fast, food was excellent. Pier French Fries: Fries are OK, Fried Dough is Excellent - See 577 traveller reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Old Orchard Beach, ME, at Tripadvisor. Pier French Fries: Fries are OK, Fried Dough is Excellent - See 576 traveler reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Old Orchard Beach, ME, at Tripadvisor. They sell them by the cup, the pint or the box. Walked around and checked prices and this was our great choice! We invite you, during your visit to Old Orchard Beach, Maine, to come visit us at Pier French Fries. These fries are beyond comparison. I was SO wrong. Rick's Fried Clams: Fried dough - See 31 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Old Orchard Beach, ME, at Tripadvisor. These are the best fries I've ever had. Not much else to say other than stop by and try them. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Their fries are always just a minute or less out of the fryer, perfectly crispy on the upside and creamy on the inside. out-of-this-world and we have them several times each time we go to OOB. cut daily right in our facility. All the pizza dough is made fresh on premise, there is never any frozen dough used. !!! Great fries and fast service. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page. Content Copyright 2017 - 2023Pier French Fries ALL RIGHTS RESERVED We knock down pizza from another establishment down the street, and since all this place does is fries, we go hard on those here. Find local area attractions, lodging, restaurants, novelty shops, and information for local businesses and much more. - To complement our world-famous fries, we offer Review. For Advertising Rates, call us at 207-838-6433, email us, or simply drop us a note via the form below: Known for their NY style pizza and the ever-lasting favorite fried dough , Lisas Pizza is perfect. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Fresh cut ,fried to order not greasy or soggy.Great value. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. I've always gone here since they were really located ON THE PIER. delicious worth the calories. The onion rings offered are cut and battered on premise. It was lunch time and there were lots of local working guys lined up, so the pizza was fresh and hot. I tried it once: hard turned cold fast covered with grease and smothered with powdered sugar. I am picky and feel great giving them a super Pint of fried clams is reasonably priced, them and the hand cut fries were excellent. Pier French Fries: Fries are OK, Fried Dough is Excellent - See 577 traveller reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Old Orchard Beach, ME, at Tripadvisor. off the Pier for good. We were given the name of this place by a friend of our daughter's who grew up in Kennebunk and then confirmed by our InnKeeper. Crispy on the outside moist and tender inside alittle bit of salt and vinegar is how I like them. This no-frill take-out stand is good for fries, with ketchup or vinegar. Stop on by for fresh dough pizza made daily, hand cut french fries, made to order fried dough, and many other meals to curb your appetite. There was not a lot of places to sit down, but we were there off season & not at a meal every year when we visit OOB we have to stop here and get our fried clams. People love the beach fries, hand cut battered onion rings and fresh fried dough. Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for Pier French Fries, After having an awful experience at a different establishment, I went to Pier Fries for some fried dough and was very impressed with the quality of food and service provided. . Lisas Pizza was originally opened as a hot dog and french fry stand in 1972. If you are anywhere in Maine please make sure that you stop by Old Orchard Beach and try these fries you won't be disappointed! The are huge slices of potatoes deep fried to perfect golden brown. Own or manage this property? The TakeMe2 Online Travel Guide for Old Orchard Beach, Maine. The fried dough is also made fresh and cooked in its own frying equipment to prevent from any mixed tastes. In 1932, Old Orchard Beach was introduced to the French Fry. - See 188 traveller reviews, 19 candid photos, and great deals for Old Orchard Beach, ME, at Tripadvisor. We've tried other fries in OOB and none compare. every year when we visit OOB we have to stop here and get our fried clams. The last two times the fries were cooked way ahead of time and appeared to be all ends and pieces. simply melts in your mouth. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. If I thought they would use it I would send them some Old Bay (for the non-Marylander's reading this Old Bay is a seasoning that we use on just about everything in Maryland but it is particularly wonderful on French fries and potato chips). Their fries are always just a minute or less out of the fryer, perfectly crispy on the upside and creamy on the inside. We got Fries this year. Have been going here for years and the fries are definitely the best! Number Local Exchange: 207-934-7655. Lisa' Pizza Menu Old Orchard Beach Maine Our Menu Lisa's Pizza Menu Downloadable PDF Menu PIZZA CHEESE PIZZA TOPPINGS AVAILABLE LISA'S SPECIAL Pepperoni, Mushroom, Green Pepper and Onions Slice $5.60 Jumbo $31.80 FRENCH FRIES FRESH CUT FRENCH FRIES! There is absolutely no reason to eat fries anywhere else on OOB! the very best condiments and toppings (for the patrons to add to their order), Not at Pier French Fries! Family owned and operated business. Alternatively, you may use. They are washed, peeled and you cannot get enough of! Palace Playland is a great attraction for tourists who come to eat at this restaurant after long walks. We actually had some right when we got to OOB and then we got another serving when we were Service was fast, food was excellent. Both were special orders.more, The eggplant: greasy like it had been deep fried, not baked, mushy breading.more, 9.50-$14.95. You have three sizes to order from. Pier French Fries: fantastic fried dough! We were down at the pier so we decided to grab a quick bite to eat at Pier French Fries and we were very happy with our choice. alike is the same thing that makes it so special today. The chicken was okay but I would skip those in the future. But the second fire My husband told me about this place as he always went there with his family. But the second fire took their location. It was DELICIOUS. I couldn't imagine how french fries could be such a big deal. You only find fries this good at carnivals! We got Fries this year. A collection of great lemonade is recommended to visitors. The fried dough up there is amazing. It was $13.95 for 4 slices of pizza thats a very fair price. Bottles & Tap Old Orchard St, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064-2222 +1 207-934-4244 Website Open now : 12:00 PM - 11:00 PM See all (1) Enhance this page - Upload photos! Belchertown, Massachusetts, United States. 27 Lunch Specials ($5.00-$5.50) served with pork fried rice are SERVED ALL DAY, a greatmore, Quite a treat after going to a fried fish joint the night before. After having an awful experience at a different establishment, I went to Pier Fries for some fried dough and was very impressed with the quality of food and service provided. These fries are phenomenal don't listen to the bad reviews those people have no idea what they're talking about. There's a fantastic pier to walk with lots of restaurants and shops. Neither are good for the waistline, but you are on vacation so who cares! Your French fries were so good so happy I stopped in. This is about the French Fries. box fed the fam for a quick snack on the pier. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Skip anything else. We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days. Yes I'ts time to cross the street to Lisa'S Fries for twice the quality. This is about the French Fries. Ketchup, vinegar and salt are, of course, the most popular. First you have to understand this is not a restaurant. - See 571 traveller reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Old Orchard Beach, ME, at Tripadvisor. Old Orchard Beach Tourism Old Orchard Beach Hotels Old Orchard Beach Guest House Old Orchard Beach Holiday Homes Old Orchard Beach Holiday Packages Old Orchard . fresh fried potatoes, add salt and vinegar and delish! Sierra Mist, Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper, Orange Crush, and Mug Root Beer. Pizza, subs, poutine, This is such a fun place to be in the Summer,Spring,Winter, or Fall! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. . they give u so much and u cant finish them, very good but alittle greesy, but i guess the have to be. They are reasonably priced too. Your French fries were so good so happy I stopped in. very little has changed in the process that has created a recipe for success. You must try these Pier fries.

Rachel Ripken Wedding Pictures, Articles F