I have a woman friend whom i feel i can marry but her son is not accepting me. I look forward to your testimony of victory in the next 90 days. Crucify all forms of greed in my life to the cross. The time i wanted to marry her she refused i was not worried much because by then she was not reaching my standard. Repentance will set you free. Covenants will continue to speak unless renounced. Amen. -- J.M., New York, " 62. Psalm 121:7 Fill me with Your Holy Spirit and Your light. The believer, however, realizes the only true release of Satan's strongholds is found in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Jesus, clear my head. After the dream i asked myself and prayed why having this dream yet i know the lady hus a husband. And he achieved a spectacular victory that spilled over into other areas of his life. Amen. I touched his forehead with the phone and told him God will pay him but he continued to laugh and I woke up. Christ Jesus, I come before You and ask for protection from the spirit of corruption. And just to let you know, those were NOT physical lions he was fighting. Purify me so that I speak and act honestly with others. Read on to learn more. 1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, Miracles, Signs and Wonders are ways our heavenly Father shows His awesome power. Lord, help me see through all illusions and lies about this world and its systems that are designed to oppress me and keep me enslaved in a new slavery under modern day Babylonian system that is designed by satanists who have infiltrated our government at all levels including local law enforcement agencies such as police departments which has been turned into Gestapo military like police force that we have today under martial law now in America where theyre using their military equipment against innocent people including children who gets shot down by these Gestapo police officers every day without any accountability whatsoever because they have been given immunity by their own government because they have started a civil war against their own citizens here in America now where there is no longer any rule. I know that you have given us privacy and protection from those who would seek to use it for evil. - his chronic ulcers disappeared Keep them away from depraved, untrue friends who coax them into committing evil deeds. In Jesus name. Steps to deal with the gates: 1. Please log me so that i also participate in the Golden journey. She is working as teacher. They will receive the greater condemnation." Berean Study Bible They defraud widows of their houses, and for a show make lengthy prayers. - When to pray We ask this in your name, amen. -- Joanne, Seattle, USA, "I am In Jesus name. Keep us, O Lord, from dishonoring Your name by fighting back against such abuses. Hi Elisha, Praying to Disrupt Evil Communication #1 - Elisha Goodman December 12, 2015 "I destroy the mirrors, video cameras, cameras, computers and cell phones that the enemy is using to monitor all of us the children of God by fire in the Name of Jesus." I command civil war to break out right now in the camp of the enemy (satan) in the name of Jesus. This Warfare Prayer is a powerful way to ask for God's help in our battles. I knew it all but could not take control to prevent things from happening in my life. I bow my head before You and ask that You cast the manipulating spirits in my life into the lake of fire where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth. God, I command all assignments of death and sorrows in my life and destiny to be made powerless in Jesus name. Father, help me put on salvation as my helmet and take up the sword of the Spirit in my defense and protect me always. 2 The building whose door faced north was a hundred cubits long and fifty cubits wide. I am having so much trouble resisting my urges. Oh Lord, break me free from all demonic assignments holding my life backward in Jesus name. At present we have 14day prayer programme. Prayer for Protection from the Spirit of Perverseness O Lord, Mighty in Power, there is none like You. Prayer for Protection from Selfies (or the Spirit of Pride) Sovereign Lord, I love You so much. Make us fully realize the evils of self-centeredness and guide us that we may watch ourselves from this vile attitude. All the previous yrs I hv been sleeping at the crossing over of every new yr, since to me It wasnt a great deal. Allow us to see how important others are and how we should also look after their interests. Matthew 5:43-48 ESV / 44 helpful votesHelpfulNot Helpful. Let us pray. Fix my eyes on You and Your word. Instill hope in my heart that the future is bright. I also know that the cake alternative was not wholesome. Keep me close to You always, forever confessing Jesus as the resurrected Son of God. On Retaliation or Revenge Prayer God of Mercy, You are the God of Justice. Elisha, In Jesus name. One of my prayer point is that God should fire up my prayer alter so that spiritual laziness and slumber will give way. Strengthen me, I pray, that I may continually resist my wrong desires. Two huge angels appeared in his dream. For others, it is their finances. Precious Holy Spirit, I have had enough drunkenness and wild parties in my life. Amen. Keep my mind from evil thoughts. Protection from Bullying Prayer Father God, Shield my children from bullying and do not allow them to be in a situation where they can be tempted to fight back or become discouraged, depressed and desperate. I have been having dreams and vision, and I know that God is dealing with many things concerning my life. Calm my emotions. Continue to live a holy life. YORUBA VERSION 1. Please keep us safe from people who might target us or break into our home, planning to steal from us and threaten us with bodily harm. Psalm 121:6 My Father, I thank you that today and forever you will protect me from all forms of evil in Jesus name. Amen. Let not the enemy gain a foothold in any aspect of our lives. 42 Then my wrath against you will subside and my jealous anger will turn away from you; I will be calm and no longer angry. Fix my eyes on others. Amen. jQuery( document ).ready(function() { Christ came into the world that we might have life and have it abundantly ( John 10:10 ). I try, Jesus, but I still have doubt. Flow Your power through me so that I run the race of this life to receive the eternal prize of being with You in heaven. Keep them safe from those who would seek to harm them. A third angel appeared suddenly, grabbed a small golden-yellow box from under the evil throne and handed it to Mike, with a key. You are the Almighty God, and his power doesnt stand a chance to the might You yield. Amen. Here are some bible verses about spiritual warfare. Prayer for Protection from the Spirit of Laziness Jesus, my Savior, thank so much for Your need-fulfilling mercies. Calm our minds and remind us that we are stronger together than apart. For those who are not familiar with this, it is really a simple, step-by-step prayer that you pray for 3 days, with fasting. Lead me to friends from the generation of Jacob, the generation with integrity who seeks righteousness. then it fell to the ground not dead but like unconscious. Prayer for Protection from the Spirit of Gluttony Jesus, my Savior, thank You for the forgiveness of sin. i then got something and began beating it to a pulp. All this time, she was wondering where Mike, her dad, was. Focus my mind on ways to be a blessing to the people around me. I pray that You will help my spouse and me to honor the commitment we made before You for as long as we live. See what I mean by changing your manner of prayer? May God do to all that will come across this Fill my heart with a heart of love that cries out Father forgive them for anyone who has ever hurt me. Protection from Serious Diseases Prayer Dear God, You regard our body as Your temple. Let my eyes be anointed by Your Sons blood. 'https://' : 'http://') + 'invitebox.com/invitation-camp/19391/invitebox.js?key=fc63987d39f5cb18c4476d02f5a7d367&jquery='+(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'); var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ib, s);})(); // ]]>referral program 6 p.m. one Tuesday evening, I got a curious email from an active reader of my ebullet prayer newsletter (for the purpose of this story lets just call him Mike). And the Word was made flesh and it dwelt among us. I pray that everything I do, in word or deed, is done for You. Subdue my raging hormones and flow Your mighty power through me to make me strong. You have put his power to shame with Your mere word. Then I walked to a place in the dream where the store area appeared empty with only a few dry containers there was no provision, no food and nothing to refresh but it was supposed to be a place where people can find refreshments. Amen. an a cc to you as adviced.ive since sent a reminder She was overjoyed and said that we didnt have to loan no worry about transfer of property as God had made a way. God, make me untouchable for the enemy in Jesus name. Help each of us to keep trusting You, recognizing Your victory over the devil and acknowledging the strength you give us to resist him. I am trusting God for a review of his marks to what he really deserves, the boy is only 13 years and crying himself sick but I have decided to take action and stand in the gap for him. and ConditionsRefund Policy. Be blessed. I paralyse all powers blocking my vision and quenching my fire. In Jesus name. Purge any moral errors from my soul, dear Lord, and walk close to me all the days of my life. The only way to close the doors is to once again come into humble submission to God. Let Your Spirit, O Lord, nurture in us a humble spirit that regards others with respect at all times and in all things. Give me the self-control to not seek revenge, but to trust that You will avenge me on Your own time. You say I must believe and not doubt, otherwise, I am like a wave of the sea, blow and tossed by the wind. Fill us with Your grace so that we can overcome our natural tendencies to fight and be destructive towards each other. AAAAAHHHH! I am impressed with what a reading. Oh Lord, break my life and destiny free from every assignment working against me in Jesus name. That because of our faith and principles, we will be insulted, persecuted and falsely accused of various wicked things. On my way out I met a police woman who told me to ask the guy at the back to help me burn it he knew how to do it. Rather, he or she develops a prayer habit that consistently moves her in the direction of Gods purpose for her life. I will like to thank you for allowing God to use you to teach His children the secret of the evil spiritual realm. My child, the worst are witchcraft, black-magic, spells, curses, wishing bad upon one another, enviousness, jealousy, foul language, not . Guide us both in developing our union into a loving, caring, joyful, and mutually respectful relationship that seeks to honor You. These men will be punished most severely." English Standard Version who devour widows' houses and for a pretense make long prayers. 2 "Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel; prophesy and say to them: 'This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Woe to you shepherds of Israel who only take care of yourselves! 42 Prayer Points Against Evil Assignment 1.Psalm 118:24 Oh Lord, I thank you for the gift of life to see this beautiful day and today sadness and troubles are not my portion in Jesus name. Prayer for Protection from the Spirit of Depression God of Victory, thank You for dying for my sins on the cross. To put it in a word, Satan is blood-thirsty. (NOTE:These prayers Ive mentioned here are now part of Levels 2 & 3 of the Golden Journey Series - please do NOT write asking for them, just log into the 24-Hour Blog and join the upcoming programs). But for the fact that the LORD had mercy on him and showed to his wife and daughter the real cause of his problems, he would have continued down the road of failure, stagnation and disgrace. He who was able to confront and conquer the greatest stronghold of . What we didnt realise that the lawyers had entered my Aunt (Fathers sister) as beneficiary of Estate. Faithful God, a negative person is like a loud, clanging cymbal. It ran away bleeding badly and died. As I go about my day, keep me safe from contracting or developing diseases or ailments. Much to my surprise, Mike reported that nothing happened during this exercise he couldnt even remember having any tell-tale dreams!

Worst Football Hooligan Fights, Knoxville Ice Bears Players Salary, Articles OTHER