As models like the Toyota Tacoma, Nissan Frontier, and yes, the Ford Ranger, grew in size, they became more expensive midsize trucks. No results found within 50 miles. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. This is a Ford truck, after all, and it has to meet the companys standards for what a pickup should be able to do. For $100 deposit not much to lose. The only thing you have to move eye focus to is the touch screen radio--unless you have your phone connected and can just use CarPlay to do everything. Gas engine models come standard with a compact spare, but a full-size spare is optional. Cons: engine auto stop/start cannot be permanently disengaged, sync/bluetooth system can be glitchy on occasion, wind noise at highway speed is noticeable, adding extras to your build can get very pricey. Spunky and milage is not bad. I will stick with my Maverick ! Step 3: Your dealer will contact you to verify selections, pricing and answer any questions before placing your order. The Ford Maverick also comes with multiple fuel type options, such as gas and hybrid models. Price does not include applicable government fees and taxes, finance charges, $30 electronic filing charges, emission testing charges and $85 doc fee. Money Back VIN: 3FTTW8F95PRA39211 Stock: PFT153 Listed since: 03-29-2023, Located in Lebanon, NH / 64 miles away from Manchester, NH. Contact the dealership with The Ford Maverick XL FWD SuperCrew gets a combined 26 MPG, per EPA estimate. Ford Combined Details: Maverick XLT Truck EcoBoost 2.0L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT, EcoBoost 2.0L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT. This Ford includes: AREA 51 EQUIPMENT GROUP 100A STANDARD FRONT LICEN VIN: 3FTTW8F94PRA37899 Stock: C0448 Listed since: 04-28-2023, Located in East Greenwich, RI / 90 miles away from Manchester, NH, VIN: 3FTTW8E35PRA36354 Stock: X499 Listed since: 04-26-2023, Located in Comstock, NY / 104 miles away from Manchester, NH. Such parties only have access to the personal information needed to perform these functions and may not use or store the information for any other purpose. Customers are invited to participate in a survey administered by MaritzCX, an independent, third-party supplier. To help ensure the protection of your privacy, we recommend that you review the privacy policy of any site you visit via a link from one of our Web sites. The Maverick XL comes with pre-collision assist with automatic emergency braking. I ordered a new ford maverick 11 months ago and ford has kept me in the dark the whole time. Yo Find your next car by browsing our extensive new and pre-owned 2022 Ford Maverick inventory from local Ford dealerships and private sellers. New Ford Maverick for Sale in Manchester, NH Hybrid XLT Lariat Only show local listings XL $25,000-$30,000 Great Price $35,000-$40,000 Home delivery available Gas Good Price 4K Tow Package. Only show cars that can be delivered to me. That left a spot in the marketplace for smaller compact pickups. Anyway, if you miss the Ford Rangers from the 90s, this truck reminds me of a 1996 Ranger I used to have back then. Eighteen-inch wheels are also available, as are a soft tonneau cover and a power-sliding rear window. DEFYING EXPECTATIONS The innovator, the trendsetter, the Maverick truck. The First Edition package, available only in the first year of production, has a black painted roof, body-color door handles, black accents, and a soft tonneau cover. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Accordingly, our policy regarding online privacy has been developed using the following guiding principles: Our dealership maintains a strict "no-spam" policy. In addition, the FX4 gets drive modes optimized for mud and ruts or sand. To help you find your ideal certified used Ford vehicle, Ford is partnering with Autotrader to bring you the Ford Blue Advantage website. New 2023 Ford Maverick 2WD SuperCrew 26,530 MSRP 10 miles 40 City / 33 Highway See estimated payment AutoNation Ford Marietta KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.0 (2415) (470) 632-5684 | Confirm Availability Video Walkaround Delivery New 2023 Ford Maverick 2WD SuperCrew 32,500 MSRP $24,170 View pricing details 0 miles 40 City / 33 Highway Ford. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. With 250 hp and 277 lb-ft of torque, the 2.0-liter Maverick moves well. With Pony Express, your order can be prioritized at the factory, manufactured and could be delivered in an average of about 40 days. This dealership offers Contact your dealer for more information. (Push start, dash screen, leather seats) You're ready to visit Hoffman Ford! Subscribers or site visitors will never receive unsolicited e-mail messages from agents working on our behalf. Oxford White 2023 Ford Maverick XLT AWD 8-Speed Automatic EcoBoost 2.0L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT Steven's Means Savings.Recent Arrival! ALL OTHERS DROOL! Great design and it is FWD, Maverick radio system does not have an AUX input to plug in your IPOD. By .css-x0x854{font-family:"Montserrat",sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:600;letter-spacing:0.5px;color:#000000;line-height:16px;line-height:24px;}Allyson Harwood. It rides great, accelerates just fine, and has more than adequate room for 4. Interior has a little worse than expected road noise. And as a thick layer of icing on this cake, the base model nets 42 mpg in the city (estimated) at a starting price of $19,995. New 2023 Ford Maverick XLT SuperCrew AWD $42,790 MSRP $42,790 Saint Charles, IL (34 mi) (630) 791-5730 Request Info Authorized Ford Dealer Preparing for a close up. 53 2022 Ford Maverick for sale in Canada. .css-1k9s640{font-family:"Montserrat",sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:600;letter-spacing:0.5px;color:#000000;line-height:16px;line-height:18px;margin-right:8px;}Showing 6 of 25 reviews. Anyway, if you miss the Ford Rangers from the 90s, this truck reminds me of a 1996 Ranger I used to have back then. AWD 8- VIN: 3FTTW8F98PRA44077 Stock: F3550 Listed since: 04-28-2023. Find new 2022 Ford Maverick inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near you by entering your zip code and seeing the best matches in your area. No matter what you're looking for in a vehicle, you can rest assured that our sales . 2022 - 2022. A roofer's nail got my tire in the 85 mph winds and rain. a virtual appointment! Allyson has previously written for Motor Trend, Truck Trend, and Four Wheeler Magazine. Cookies are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing you with a customized browsing experience. Our dealership uses cookies to provide you with the convenience of not having to reenter information, such as user IDs and passwords, multiple times during your visits to our Web sites. All rights reserved. Ford's privacy policy will no longer apply. Because there is not yet an accepted standard for how to respond to a DNT signal, we do not currently respond to DNT signals on this website or on websites where we provide advertisements, content, or other services. New. This model comes equipped with a 2.0L 4 cyl engine, Automatic transmission, and is colored with paint. May not accept the hybrid, don't think it will perform as good. If you want to do something to be environmentally responsible, this is a very "minimalist" option that let's you walk the walk. 1 seul propritaire, jamais accident avec financement disponible! (The only reason we did not order the most basic version was we wanted cruise control). 191.0-hp, 2.5-liter, 4 Cylinder Engine (Gas/Electric Hybrid), 2022 Ford Maverick vs 2022 Chevrolet Colorado, 2022 Ford Maverick crew cab trucks for sale, 250.0-hp, 2.0-liter, 4 Cylinder Engine (Gasoline Fuel). Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. For those whose weekend excursions include dirt, the 2022 Ford Maverick is available with an FX4 package. Cons: road noise seems to be from sliding rear window, even on this top of line version has manual review mirror, no window defroster, rides rough on bumpy roads. I looked it over 2.0 XL I took it. Filters . We look at vehicle configuration, options, history, nearby transactions, market pricing and more the ratings are up-to-date and relevant to your search area. Fuel numbers look very un-truck-like here. I got the XLT trim with only 2 options, the Blind Spot and the 2.0 Eco Boost engine for more power. Take Advantage of Our Pre-Owned Inventory Selection. This information may be used to provide you with information you've requested about our company, our products and our services, or to provide you with special notices. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. __________________________________________________ $37,990. All of this is a bonus to its incredible fuel economy. Find New Ford Maverick Cars for Sale by City in . The 2022 Ford Maverick XL FWD SuperCrew gets a combined 26 MPG, per EPA estimate. Starting at 1 $22,595 XL Model Seating for 5 Payload 1,500 lbs. The engine is small than I was used to in my previous vehicle. Mileage: 211. So far, it has been a great truck. With its sleek and sporty design, the Maverick XL is sure to turn heads and make a sta 2022 Ford Maverick XLT Cyber Orange Tricoat Metallic AWD 8-Speed Automatic EcoBoost 2.0L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT If youre not used to it, that might take some adjustment, but for someone who likes to feel like its them driving the car and putting in a little effort, theyll appreciate it. when you enroll in one of our E-Mail Reminder Services, request information, or use any of the other interactive portions of our Web sites, is securely maintained on our Web server and internal systems. Based on TrueCars inventory, new 2022 Ford Maverick listings usually offer backup camera, bluetooth, and adaptive cruise control. Reverse Camera, FX4+4K Tow Packages, Air Conditioning, Steering Radio Controls, Power Windows, Power Locks, Traction Dealer Certified Pre-Owned. 1/4/2023 - 1/2/2024. Get real-time updates when the price is lowered or when there are new matches for . Only negative is the old flip key , push button would be great on a LX model. You use the Tow/Haul or Sport mode, depending on your driving activity, to effectively extend gears and have a little extra power at your disposal. Ford has issued a recall for about 2,700 Maverick compact pickups from model year 2023 for a rather embarrassing reason. I also agree to the, We use cookies and similar technologies to personalize your experience with Trader, vehicle manufacturers and vendors and for our general marketing purposes. It offers an off-road friendly maximum ground clearance of 8.6 inches. 5 months later ours arrived. We ordered the mounded plastic floor mats that stops water from bleeding on to the carpet from rain or melted snow. 2022 Ford Maverick XL SuperCrew FWD Excellent Price $ 1,643 off avg. Maverick. The black mesh grille is a scaled-down take on the current F-Series front end, and there are LED headlights. In back, there are halogen taillights (LED taillights arent available). This is Fords name for the truck box. See payment details 2,817 miles Both operate in tandem seamlessly and help achieve that estimated 40 mpg rating in the city. So glad it didn't suffer more damage it was outside a building during the hurricane. Bought a new 2023 Kicks from Chuck and Tim. Maverick XLT XLT AWD FX4 PKG MOONROOF 17 WHEELS, 4D Crew Cab, EcoBoost 2.0L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT, 8-Speed Automatic, AWD, Area 51, Na Superbe Maverick trs convoit offert en version XLT incluant le 2.0L Ecoboost, la traction intgrale, l'ensemble de remorquage 4,000 lbs et la camra de recul! Acceleration feels substantial, and the e-CVT doesnt get in the way of it. 2.0L EcoBoost Engine w/8-Speed Automatic Transmission, Atlas Blue Metallic Color: Atlas Blue Metallic, Black Onyx/Medium Dark Slate cloth Color: Black Onyx/Medium Dark Slate cloth, Alto Blue Tinted Clearcoat Metallic Color: Alto Blue Tinted Clearcoat Metallic, Carbonized Gray Metallic Color: Carbonized Gray Metallic, Navy Pier/Medium Slate premium cloth Color: Navy Pier/Medium Slate premium cloth, Desert Brown leatherette Color: Desert Brown leatherette, Hot Pepper Red Tinted Clearcoat Metallic Color: Hot Pepper Red Tinted Clearcoat Metallic, Black Onyx premium cloth Color: Black Onyx premium cloth, Black Onyx leatherette Color: Black Onyx leatherette, Iconic Silver Metallic Color: Iconic Silver Metallic, Audio And Cruise Controls On Steering Wheel, Bed Tie Down Locking Rails w/2 Locking Brackets, Front and Rear Floor Liners w/Carpet Mats, Front and Rear Molded Splash Guards - 4-Piece, New Ford Maverick for Sale in Manchester, NH, New Toyota RAV4 Hybrid for Sale in Minnesota, New Toyota Prius Prime for Sale in Tennessee, New Volvo XC90 for Sale in Louisville, CO, New Volvo XC90 for Sale in Little Falls, NJ, New Volvo XC90 for Sale in Lillington, NC, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. According to EPA estimates, the new Ford Maverick hybrid is rated at 42 mpg city/33 mpg highway/37 mpg combined, which is better than the fuel economy of many compact cars. The new Ford Maverick only comes in Crew Cab style. Examples include administering e-mail services and running special promotions. When you're ready for anew Ford car in Folsom, CA, but want to stay in budget, be sure to check out all of the pre-owned options we have here atFolsom Lake Ford near Sacramento. Thats right compact trucks are back and have evolved to meet the changing needs of American drivers. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. I have both a 2019 ranger and a maverick now. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Finance Payment $568/mo. FX4 PACKAGE A professional detailing that's so good you can eat off the dash (preferably while parked). Jamais accident avec financement disponible! We require new ratings every time an all-new vehicle or a new generation of an existing vehicle comes out. The pickup truck segment has come a long way in 10 years. Standard front-wheel drive and impressive maneuverability make getting around the city just as easy as escaping from it. TrueCar has 9 new 2022 Ford Maverick models for sale nationwide, including a 2022 Ford Maverick LARIAT FWD SuperCrew and a 2022 Ford Maverick XL SuperCrew FWD. Additionally, 2022 Ford Maverick listings offer automatic transmission. Could use little larger side view mirrors. Genuine Ford Accessories will be warranted for whichever provides you the greatest benefit: 12 months or 12,000 miles (whichever occurs first) or the remainder of your Bumper-to-Bumper 3-year/36,000-mile New Vehicles Warranty. We ask all the right questions about the interior, the exterior, the engine and powertrain, the ride and handling, the features, the comfort, and of course, about the price. Show Payments. We take each vehicle we test through the mundane parking, lane-changing, backing up, cargo space and loading as well as the essential acceleration, braking, handling, interior quiet and comfort, build quality, materials quality, reliability. Any such information will be maintained by us in accordance with the standards set forth in this privacy policy along with other personal information you've provided. There are cloth seats. Around turns, there is minimal body roll. 2.0 Eco boost motor is sound and reliable. There are five standard drive modes Normal, Eco, Sport, Slippery, and Tow/Haul. Well Dealer Certified Pre-Owned. This recall [], For most of the past decade, buyers looking for a truly small pickup have had no options. MAKE IT WITH MAVERICK Flexible, fun, capable this pickup is breaking all the stereotypes. Designed to seize the day, this Built Ford Tough truck offers an exceptional, targeted EPA-estimated 40 mpg city,1 1,500-lb. If you want to do some off-roading, you can get the FX4 package and unique 17-inch wheels. Partial matches are generated by applying your search criteria to a larger search area. I can unsubscribe at anytime. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Because we do gather certain types of information from visitors to our sites, we have developed a privacy statement to help you understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of that information. Directions Some browsers incorporate a "Do Not Track" (DNT) feature that, when turned on, signals to websites and online services that you do not want to be tracked. Are you sure you want to delete your saved vehicle? 2022 Ford Maverick work Trucks For Sale - Browse 4 2022 Ford Maverick work Trucks available on Commercial Truck Trader. financing of the vehicle. Subscribe for the latest car reviews, listings, products and more right in your inbox. 4000 pounds towing capacity, Blaze a new trail, and happy trails to all! Whether you're looking for a new, used orcertified pre-owned Fordoption, Folsom Lake Ford is here for you every step of the way. Stay in touch with a standard eight-inch touchscreen, standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Work from anywhere with a personal 4G LTE in-vehicle Wi-Fi hotspot powered by FordPass Connect and AT&T, then blast your playlist everywhere with the available eight-speaker B&O sound system. I was really excited to see the stripped down electronics and automation. Not crazy about the black color, my bad ! 2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid - TEST DRIVE DEMO - Not Available For S In fact, it leans to the heavy and weighty side, especially when in Sport mode. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Ford personnel and/or dealership personnel cannot modify or remove reviews. and muc XL AWD We relish the different driving modes like slippery, eco, sports to adjust to different driving needs and weather conditions. 2022 Maverick for Sale near Chicago, IL 60629. Mainly for light hauling such as trips to the garden center or home improvement store which is all I need it for. In CARFAX Used Car Listings, you can find a used 2022 Ford Maverick for sale from $31,984 to $41,230. In hybrid models, one of the storage bins is taken up by the battery pack. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. Location: No data. Thank that longer wheelbase for the increased stability. Used 2022 Ford Maverick for Sale in New Jersey Update Zip Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price ZIP Filter Results 119 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $6,000 - $100,000 Include listings without available pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max New! 2022 Ford Maverick XL/XLT/Lariat. It took me a year, but this past summer my Ford Maverick finally came in. Third parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use this website. Mileage: 0. . This works with an optional accessory package with cupholders, a double hook for groceries, and a cord organizer. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. They do offer an online tracker, but it is completely useless. Our dealership understands the importance of your privacy. Please contact your Black Label Dealer for more information. Has good pick up and power. This Ford Maverick delivers a 2.0 L engine powering this Automatic transmission. You may always opt-out of receiving future communications from our dealership. An electric vehicle (EV) even claimed the top of the podium for the first time. 2022 Ford Maverick XLT Gray Certified. Lack of features, wind noise, rough ride on unimpr. Contact our Ford dealership near Sacramentotoday! Buttons and knobs (and keys) control most everything! Get real-time updates when the price is lowered or when there are new matches for this . With a 2.0L EcoBoost engine generating 250HP/277LB-FT, its superior pow Area 51 2022 Ford Maverick XLT XLT AWD FX4 PKG MOONROOF 17 WHEELS AWD 8-Speed Automatic EcoBoost 2.0L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT Vehicles shown at different locations are not currently in our inventory (Not in Stock) but can be made available to you at our location within a reasonable date from the time of your request, not to exceed one week. We want to get you into a Ford car or truck that you're going to love for the right price, that's why we're always offeringspecials on new Ford trucks near Roseville, CAandused Ford specials in Folsom. Desirable features include Trailer Towing Hitch, Keyless Entry Keypad and One Owner. Clear your search or change the distance, make, model, year and other search options to provide more results. Done with the tools you need? If you order one, get the Lariat, for a few thousand more it is worth it. Strange. Heavy-duty Ford trucks are built to work as hard as the hard working men and women who drive them. Find the best Ford Maverick for sale near you. This Ford Maverick Features the Following Options Oxford White 2023 Ford Maverick XLT AWD 8-Speed Automatic EcoBoost 2.0L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT 3.63 Axle Ratio, 400W Inverter w/USB Console Rea VIN: 3FTTW8F95PRA25101 Stock: A25101 Listed since: 04-25-2023. Filter (4) Compare. specials on new Ford trucks near Roseville, CA, Contact our Ford dealership near Sacramento, https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/products/passenger-vehicle, https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/vehicle-repair, 2.3L EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT Engine. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. To help us better understand and respond to your needs and interests, we may in the future receive information about you from other sources. Take advantage of our exclusive Big Deal Plus+ plan which includes 2 years of UNLIMITED scheduled maintenance at no extra charge! Other than as set forth in this Privacy Policy, you will be notified when any personally-identifiable information about you may be shared with third parties, and you will be given the opportunity to decline to share that information. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Despite the frustration with ongoing delays in both its production and delivery and we finally got it in late October 2022. WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. ** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle. If you would like to contact a Concierge directly, please call (800) 521-4140. Home Delivery. From Towing The Boat Up To Your Favorite Fishing Hole Or Just A Nice Weekend Getaway To Your Favorite Summer Activity You Know You Can Always Count On The Maverick To Deliver. We've adjusted our pricing to show you the price that we actually want to sell the vehicle for. 2 Ford MAVERICK Trucks in Harrisonville, MO. Cons: engine auto stop/start cannot be permanently disengaged, sync/bluetooth system can be glitchy on occasion, wind noise at highway speed is noticeable, adding extras to your build can get very pricey. New 2022 Ford Maverick for Sale in Gary, IN. This Ford Maverick boasts a 2.0 L engine powering this Automatic transmission. 12755 Folsom Blvd. Location: York Ford (43 miles away) Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically . The . First time buying a car from here ,Christopher did everything possible to help us get approved.. It. The trucks proportions look just right. See what financing terms are within your budget. If you miss the Ford Rangers from the 90's, Swiss Army knife--Best value in the marketplace, Provided by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, KBB.coms team of seasoned professionals spend time testing every, Recall Alert: Ford Maverick With Trailering Package, Ford Maverick Wins Our 2023 Compact Truck Best Buy Award, Kelley Blue Book 2023 Best Buy Award Winners, See Full Specs for All 2022 Ford Maverick Styles, 2023 Ford Transit Connect Passenger Wagon, Standard hybrid powertrain nets 42 mpg in the city, The versatile 4.5-foot bed is designed for DIY add-ons, Hybrid model not available with all-wheel drive, Some advanced safety is optional, even with top trim level, The Ford Maverick is an entirely new model for 2022. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Theyre big enough for some athletic gear and can also serve as a spot to keep small items out of view. Low Price Guarantee*; 2. The top new 2022 Ford Maverick trims based on nationwide inventory are the 2022 Ford Maverick XL with 4 listings, the 2022 Ford Maverick XLT with 4 listings, and the 2022 Ford Maverick LARIAT with 1 listings. Start your purchase online Start your purchase online (118) Maverick. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. 155 lb-ft of torque @ 4,000 rpm + 173 lb-ft battery pack The EcoBoost is backed by an 8-speed automatic. In the future, you could use this to accommodate your own 3D-printed DIY items. As a result, the Maverick drives a lot like them, especially the Escape. Pros: feels secure on road, feels planted to road, MPG 30+, easy park copilot 360 works good. (estimated financing rate) $3,862 Down Payment. Any information you provide to us (i.e. The new 2022 Ford Maverick only comes in Crew Cab style. VIN: 3FTTW8F93PRA13268 Stock: F23092 Listed since: 01-12-2023. To tow 4,000 pounds, opt for the 4K Tow package, which adds upgraded cooling, an integrated trailer brake controller, a 7-pin wiring harness, and a reinforced hitch. I traded in my Ford focus for a 2022 maverick with only 400 miles on it. Our dealership takes your privacy seriously and is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. Such information is gathered by us in the aggregate and will not be associated with a specific individual without that individual's consent. Start your purchase online Start your purchase online (15) Find New Or Used Ford MAVERICK Trucks for Sale, Narrow down your search by make, model, or category. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. A 2.5-liter Atkinson-Cycle 4-cylinder engine pairs with an electric motor giving the base model 191 horsepower for a driver to exploit. We comprehensively experience and analyze every new SUV, car, truck, or minivan for sale in the U.S. and compare it to its competitors. They are VERY customer-focused and an overall high quality organization. Calls may be prerecorded. The only drawback is getting hold of one. $513.84/month est. As a benefit to some of our dealer customers, we display their listings first. Ford just keeps delaying delivery. Yes, we are new owners and time will tell if it lives up to its boasting potential of 810km per tank of gas, depending on driver habits. 2.5-liter Atkinson inline-4 + 94-kW battery pack Its too early to know for sure, but we like the way the new Ford Maverick drives, and we love the fuel efficiency of the hybrid. Get the used car, truck, or SUV you want today at Folsom Lake Ford. Ford. No results found within 75 miles. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. This Ford Maverick Features the Following Options Located in Winchester, MA / 36 miles away from Manchester, NH, VIN: 3FTTW8F93PRA13643 Stock: 23-MAV6 Listed since: 02-17-2023, Located in Laconia, NH / 41 miles away from Manchester, NH. Most importantly, over 7500 miles I've averaged 45mpg. The recall affects 2023 Mavericks equipped with the Class II Trailer Tow package, which is only offered on Mavericks with the EcoBoost 4-cylinder turbo engine. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. All decisions related to submission of consumer's credit application, We want you to have the Ford you deserve and are doing all we can to deliver it with all of your chosen features. Step 3: Your dealer will contact you to verify selections and pricing, and answer any questions before placing your order. And the best part is the engine is just as responsive and powerful in feel as the ranger. 22/28 Cit VIN: 3FTTW8F99PRA27465 Stock: F230207 Listed since: 04-27-2023, Located in Sayville, NY / 172 miles away from Manchester, NH. 4-cylinders (hybrid) $27,575. New 2023 Ford Maverick $23,420 MSRP $24,535 Dundee, MI (734) 349-1984 Request Info Authorized Ford Dealer No Image Available New 2023 Ford Maverick $23,790 MSRP $23,790 Prattville, AL Request Info Authorized Ford Dealer No Image Available New Arrival New 2023 Ford Maverick XL SuperCrew FWD $24,065 MSRP $24,065 Nanuet, NY (845) 367-4963 Request Info There were some eyebrow raising issues in the design like no grab bar handle over the driver's head, and a small empty compartment box beside the display screen. Edmunds' ratings are backed by 15+ years of pricing research done by our data scientistsHow are ratings determined?We analyze millions of data points to generate our ratings. 2023 Ford Maverick Value Your Trade Regional Incentives Video Showroom Pre-Owned Inventory Search. Commercial Truck Trader Disclaimer: The information provided for each listing is supplied by the seller and/or other third parties. TrueCars new 2022 Ford Maverick inventory ranges from $21,490 to $32,315.

Graying Population Definition Human Geography, Larry Miller Jordan Brand Wife, Harris County Internships, Particulate Composites Disadvantages, Articles OTHER